* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 1904 times)

0 Members

Offline iklefeet

modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #30 on: 16/09/20, 09:05 »
Morning ladies

Congrats on being pupo Rio how are you feeling, I hope bubba is settling in nicely, bless you there is nothing worse than that painful blade bladder feeling waiting for transfer, I think you're incredibly strong going through all that on your own. Telling vs not telling is such a personal thing and it really depends on those around you and how they'll react. We don't tell my family anymore mainly because I tend to have a miscarriage before week 9 (7 times now) and my dad is always devastated but we have to tell my mother in law as she's incredibly hurt and feels excluded if we don't we've learnt that through trial and error but the guiding rule has to be what ever will cause you the least distress. This is your journey and it should be about you,  partner and baby everyone else's feelings come 2nd. That's why I use this forum,  you ladies are like my must supportive confidants that won't freak out because you understand.

Mia, not six needles, if you do that you'll be leaking by day 3 lol, there are loads of you tube videos for tips.  Good luck hon,  just inject slowly it'll not sting then.

DW, fabulous numbers on the embryos, I've got my fingers and toes crossed for good results for transfer, sending you lots of positive vibes for today xxx

Ladymac, how are you doing? I've not had any counselling but i have been referred for cbt after my last miscarriage as I have suffered anxiety recently.  Trying to become a mum under these circumstances is so stressful and there s a grieving process we all have to go through in accepting this will be our route and every attempt is such a roller coaster it has such on toll on your emotions, I think it's a good idea if it'll help.

FM any news on when you'll start? Great that your ovaries are playing ball now though xx

Ducky,  are you transferring soon? I think you are a week ahead of me,  thinking of you xxx

Just trundling along here pumping myself with estrogen biting much going on, I'm on a family holiday with all the unlaws and my family so a mixture of fun and trying not to kill each other lol as hairband when you're all in one house but it beats being at work.  Lining scan Sunday so fingers crossed they're isn't too much fluid in there as they've upped my estrogen after the last abysmal lining result of 7mm last fet.

Hugs all

Ikle xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline DW39

modify
    « Reply #31 on: 16/09/20, 20:56 »
    Hey everyone. Hope all is well.

Had our transfer today with mixed feelings. When I got there they said we had 3 early blasts and one morula. The embryologist was pretty direct and pretty much said 'as only at early stage now, they are likely to be poor quality so you may as well put them all in as unlikely much will happen'. So we did that but walked out feeling very depressed and low. Kinda feels like she could have been a bit more gentle in her messaging but I guess I got a clear message - your eggs are knackered!!

We used proven donor sperm so the issue must be with my eggs which shouldnt be a surprise at my age. I did read older eggs can take longer to get to blast but embryologist kept on reminding me 80% will have chromosomal issues.

So am happy on one hand we got to PUPO but sounds like I shouldn't hold out too much hope.  .

Rio - how you finding PUPO. Started the symptom spotting yet?

Ickle - glad things are going strong and hope the days to your scan go quickly.

Ducky - arent you transferring friday? Good luck if so!! Hope it's a lucky one.

Diya

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #32 on: 16/09/20, 22:31 »
    Ikle .....no sign of any period 🤦‍♀️ I get the feeling Iím going to be the odd person that doesnít bleed with this injection. As soon as a see a bleed I can start the oestrogen tablets. Just that darn old waiting game.

Dw....donít be disheartened at all. All it takes is one! And stats are stats but sometimes when things are meant to be nothing can stop it from happening!

Hope everyone else is enjoying the sunshine x

Offline iklefeet

modify
    « Reply #33 on: Yesterday at 07:06 »
    Congratulations on being pupo DW, I know it's hard not to focus on what the embryologist said but it's as much chance and luck honey,  I've known people get pregnant with 2 day old embryos that they were told wouldn't even get to blast they were so poor and others transfer 2 top grades and nothing. The fact that you got 3 embryos to make it 5 days testifies to how strong they are, don't give up on them now.

FM, always the blooming way🤦‍♀️ wear white trousers, take all the panty liners out of your handbag and plan a night out or family dinner that's sure to bring it on 🤣

Hugs to all, ikle xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 20:15 »
    😂Ikle that is so true!!! I will defo have them on Saturday! White trousers and working in school wanting AF to appear is slightly risky 😂😂
    How is the holiday going? Are you finding yourself bloated with the oestrogen tablets?

Hope everyone else is well and good xx