* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 11884 times)

0 Members

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #190 on: 15/10/20, 06:34 »
Just a quick one to say thinking of you this morning FM, have my fingers crossed for good news hon  xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 15/10/20, 11:45 »
    Morning all,

How are you ikle?

I did the test and I got my first ever BFP. ☺️

I donít think I will believe it until I have the viability scan.

Hope your all doing well and you lovely ladies have been my rock - thank you xx

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #192 on: 15/10/20, 12:11 »
    Fm thatís great news 🙂 wishing you all the best for your scan xx

I hope everyone else is doing well 💗💗

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #193 on: 15/10/20, 12:19 »
     ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^ ^babycrawl^

Whooop whooop FM I think that deserves a few dancing bananas for your 1st bfp.  I'm over the moon for you honey, keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you over the next few weeks,  I hope this is your take home baby 👶 ❤

This is 100% your day to revel and celebrate 🍾

Hugs Ikle xxx

Offline Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #194 on: 15/10/20, 15:10 »
    FM that is so exciting!!  Iím thrilled for you!!!!

Offline Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #195 on: 15/10/20, 15:15 »
    Iíve just had my virtual Consent call. I donít really know how to feel. They gave me a success rate of 30% but that is based on national average. I remember someone saying theyíd been told they had a 70% success rate. Iíll look in a bit to see who that was... can you tell me how they worked this out? They didnít seem able to give me a personal figure. I think my frozen Embryo has a decent Ďgradeí and the only reason Iím having ivf is due to genetics and not wanting to pass on Ďfaulty my genes so everything is Ďnormalí in terms of my womb etc.

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #196 on: 15/10/20, 16:13 »
    Ikle - Iím so sorry. Itís a bloody unfair and horrible situation to be in but donít lose hope. Youíve done it once so hopefully you can do it again. I have to say though I canít get by head around how you can have such high beta and doubling nicely and progesterone so low despite the drugs youíre taking. Be easy on yourself.

FM - fantastic news, Iím so happy for you. You must be thrilled and in shock probably. I remember I was seeing the first ever BFP.

Lorz- I wouldnít worry about it (I know, easier said than done), I was told 10-15% yet I have the most perfect girl in the whole wide world to cuddle every day. Xxx

Afm - I had another scan today. Out of the 4 follicles there are only two that grew and I potentially have a cyst on top of that as itís much bigger than the other two. I have to carry on with the drugs and have another scan on Monday to see if we can continue this cycle. I have a feeling this cycle will go in the bin....

Offline Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #197 on: 16/10/20, 11:57 »
    Pritamin - donít give up on it yet. See what Monday brings. Iíll keep my fingers crossed!!!

FM86 - how are you feeling? Itís a long wait. Hope youíre managing to keep busy.

Offline Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #198 on: 16/10/20, 13:53 »
    Does anyone know what the advice is about running/jogging after embryo transfer?

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #199 on: 16/10/20, 20:40 »
    Thanks everyone.

How are you ikle and goldrush?

Lorz itís always exciting when your starting treatment again....fingers crossed this cycles the one! I have no idea about running/jogging after transfer - I literally became a lemon and did nothing!

Pritamin - I know how you feel...I had cycles cancelled because of cysts but they do clear up! Hopefully they clear up and the follies get growing!!

Clinic have given me scan date for the 5th November - which seems like itís years away. I just want to know if itís safely snuggled so I can be hopeful and start enjoying this new phase in life.

Hope everyone is well x