* Author Topic: September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 22336 times)

0 Members

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
modify
September / October 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #200 on: 16/10/20, 21:11 »
Hi Ladies

Lorz, I run and cycle but not in the 2ww I haven't run this time but I have been spinning and I walk most days brisk power walking. With my son I went spinning carried on doing pump it was my healthiest pregnancy.

Pritamin, I'm sorry about the cyst I hope it works itself out and you can continue your treatment.

FM bless you the next wait is worse than the original 2ww, good luck holding it together.

So I'm booked for an early scan on Tuesday and I've doubled my Progesterone, I have done another test this morning and I got a 3+ on the clearblue so my hcg is still rising not dropping so I'm not out yet but we're just taking it one day at a time..

Hugs to All, Ikle xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 18/10/20, 15:44 »
    Thanks icklefeet. Iíve only recently taken up running - well I did couch to 5k at the beginning of lock down. Iíve lapsed a bit and not been going out so regularly. Iíd like to try and maintain my fitness for as long as possible though.
    - wishing you all the luck in the world for Tuesday!! Is your partner allowed to attend the scan?

I always seem to have a question to ask.... and my clinic isnít great at responding.. sooo

I had my bleed on Friday, started my Progynova and reduced my Buserelin. Iím due my endometrial thickness scan sometime between the 30th Oct and 6 nov. We are booking this privately closer to home. Do you think itís best to book it towards the second half of the week to allow more time for it to thicken? Or does it not make much difference?

Best wishes to you all

Lorz

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 18/10/20, 18:14 »
    Lorz - I was always told I can carry on running but I never actually did as I didnít want to question my choice in case of a BFN (even though I know running would not affect the outcome).
    Iím planning to do half an hour easy runs or brisk walks this time around though. If I make it to transfer that is :)

FM - that feels ages away but you will be there soon. Xx

Ikle - good news on Clearblue digital, I hope you get the best news on Tuesday.

Nothing to report, I have my scan on Monday but I already told my husband that we might end up trying naturally if the cycle is cancelled. Need to check with the clinic.

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 18/10/20, 20:42 »
    Amazing news FM - so pleased for you 💗💗💗 ^pompom^ ^pompom^ ^pompom^

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 19/10/20, 10:18 »
    I hope everyone is doing well.

Pritamin good luck for today I hope it all goes ok.

Ickle that sounds very hopeful, keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow xx

Miacat how are you doing?

I have my endometrium scan tomorrow, feeling quite nervous about it, hoping it all goes well so they can give me a transfer date finally. Itís first thing in the morning so at least I donít have to wait all day.

Thinking of everyone, sending everyone lots of love and light xx

Offline Pritamin

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #205 on: 19/10/20, 13:01 »
    Ok, so we have cancelled this cycle as there were a 13mm and 8mm in the right ovary and a 10mm follicle and a 22mm cyst in the left. The doctor said only the 13mm was in the game and even then we may end up with zero eggs after collection.
    I decided itís best to try naturally this month and try again with IvF next month with hopefully more follicles and no cyst.
    Iíd rather wait and cancel cycle than potentially throw several thousand pounds in the wind. Now itís only the drugs that we spent which weíre only a few hundred as I still have some left.

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #206 on: 19/10/20, 14:10 »
    Oh Pritamin I'm really sorry to hear about your cycle, I hope things rotten around next time or the trying natural route works for you,  sending hugs ❤

Goldrush,  good luck for tomorrow xxx

No news,  scan tomorrow but I'm ready for everything and anything
    Ikle xxx

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 19/10/20, 16:22 »
    All the best for you this month pritamin xx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow Ickle 💗💗

Offline Fm86

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 19/10/20, 20:40 »
    Itís always tough pritamin - but cysts have an amazing way of clearing themselves away!

How are you Lorz and gold?

Ikle - I really really hope it all goes your way tomorrow and the little beanie is snuggled in!

I have had a really two difficult days, battling my demons. I am feeling really low and down and there is no reason in the world why. Canít explain it. I hope this passes soon 😢

Offline Goldrush

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 20/10/20, 15:05 »
    Hi how is everyone doing?

Ickle have been thinking of you today.

Fm sorry to hear you have been feeling low these past few days. I remember in my pregnancy with my little boy it was hard to relax and enjoy it. I hope once you have the first scan you will feel a little lighter. Be kind to yourself itís a rollercoaster of a journey.

I had my scan this morning and nurses were pleased with the lining so all set to go for transfer. Just waiting for a phone call when to start cyclogest and a transfer date. I thought they would give me the date today! I feel so apprehensive about getting to transfer with all this Covid stuff going on. I just want to get to transfer date in one piece. Had to have another covid test today, hope that comes clear. Always something to worry or think about. Sorry to sound so negative. Everytime I feel like that I try to remind myself that I canít control everything and canít change anything. Its a tough journey.