* Author Topic: September 2020 - 2WW  (Read 1166 times)

0 Members

Offline Rio2016

modify
September 2020 - 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 21/09/20, 18:23 »
Iím sorry this is very TMI - but Iím my bits are so swollen - dunno if itís the pessaries leaking / panty liner rubbing but itís killing me  :-[ anyone else had this? Thankfully working from home but walking like John Wayne at the moment x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline DW39

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 21/09/20, 21:02 »
    Oh no Rio - that sounds horrible! I cant imagine walking any other way if my bits were swollen! Cant say it has ever happened to me but sometimes when I dont put those damn pessaries far enough in (ahem) then I get that uncomfortable feeling like its affecting some sensitive areas. Maybe that's the issue? There's always the other 'passage' if it gets too bad!

Am starting to get tempted to test.....OTD is Friday but not working atm (2 weeks off) and driving myself crazy!!!! Have googled every possible symptom you could think of.....

Sent from my SM-A705FN using Tapatalk

Online Ducky1

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 21/09/20, 21:45 »
    Rio I havenít had swelling but I always get itchy bits with the progesterone. Drives me nuts!

DW39 how many dpt are you now? I have been off this weekend and today and am actually quite glad to be going to work tmrw. Iíve heard itís crazy busy at the mo so I wonít have time to be googling anything... I ordered some FRER thinking that would make me hold out until 5/6dpt at least. But they turned up early today!

Offline Sweetmother

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 21/09/20, 23:49 »
    Hello Mummies,
    As promised my 2ww symptoms. Sorry if I was repetitive. Here we go...

Day 1- Transfer day, slight cramp maybe from the procedure, stopped over at marks and Spencerís store to buy soup and empty my bladder.

Day 2- no symptoms , sore bobs and nausea, maybe from meds, just taking it easy. Teeth feels coated, Went about my usual.

Day 3- vomited, suspecting the meds. Very very sore boobs, tinging on abdomen, coated teeth, brushed severally.

Day 4- slightly feverish, I felt my temp drop, loose stool, asked people in the house if they were cold.

Day5- tingling on belly but no cramps, very sore boobs, coated teeth driving me crazy, had my warm socks on but my feet still feels cold. Very curious tested but came negative, so I thought because I just glimpsed and threw away. Very Loose stool. Not good for me cos thatís the passage for my pessarries.

Days 6- even with socks on my feet still feels cold but not to touch, very weird. Sore boobs  eating more, rashes on my neck.

Day 7 - increased appetite, boob too sore, nipple dark with bumps around it. Very thirsty, itchy rashes on my neck, my skin beginning to breakout, very unusual for me.

Day 8- bloating, tired and wanting more sleep, belching even before eating, windy, sore boobs, tingling especially on right side of abdomen, pulling sensation on right groin. Pimples on my face, severe rashes on my neck, sleeping more, more tiredness.

Day 9 - discharge clear with  slight brown stain,  very worried, I thought it was late for implantation bleeding, boobs sore, very thirsty, slight waist pain, feeling bloated. Dark brown stain on under wear. My deodorant smells different. More Pimples on face and rashes on my neck, more sleep, unlike me a very  active person, my appetite changed, donít feel like eating anymore.

Day 10 - severe pulling on right groin with pain on the right thighs. The pain on thigh feels like my thigh has its own pulse, very weird and very excruciating, pain is intermittent with the groin pain! Couldnít walk, Pain all day. Increased blood stain but dark brown. Called the clinic, about pain on my thigh they said itís probably muscle ache. I knew it was more than that. I thought it didnít work so Tested and Boom! BFP, wow but very faint, this time I took time to look at it.

Day 11- sore boobs, very thirsty, feet very cold but not to touch, pimples and rashes affecting my  sleep as a result, creams doesnít seem to work, stomach cramps like AF with increased dark chocolaty like stain, a bit concerned had to use panty liner. Less appetite .

Day 12-  Not much appetite, belching even without eating, slightly nauseated, very windy,  Called the nurse line, about the blood stain to be on the safe side even though I noticed blood stain had decreased, was asked to increase my progesterone. Itchy nipples first time I felt that.

Day 13-  belching a lot, slight pain on right groin, stool loose, abdomen feels like I have bubbles, Official day of testing, used clear blue digital and non digital wow ! BFP.

I hope this brings some reassurances. Although we are all different and all pregnancies are not the same.
    Happy spotting..and Baby dust to everyone.. ^reiki^ ^fairydust^

Sweet mother xxx

Offline DW39

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 22/09/20, 20:39 »
    Thanks sweetmorher - always interesting to hear other peoples symptoms. Best of luck with the next stage.

Hi Ducky - am 6dp5dt today. I have one FRER left and was tempted today but resisted. Am busy all day tomorrow so that should help another day pass! Now you have your FRER, will you be testing early? I think you are maybe two days behind me?

How's everyone else doing?

Online Ducky1

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 22/09/20, 23:01 »
    DW39 Iím 2 days behind at 4dp5dt. Am just itching to test, I have no idea how people hold out until OTD! Must have a will of steel whereas mine is more like marshmallow 🤣

Offline DW39

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 23/09/20, 11:16 »
    Haha! I am with you on the total lack of willpower. So my symptoms totally vanished this morning and have never felt more normal. Am pretty sure it is game over so will test tomorrow to confirm and get it over and done with (only one day early from my OTD). So fed up with this horrible rollercoaster of a journey

Online Ducky1

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 23/09/20, 20:17 »
    DW39 Sorry you are feeling down, itís just so so hard this whole process. I hope that the result tomorrow brings better news, I have my fingers crossed for you 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Offline DW39

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: Today at 07:50 »
    BFN for me today on OTD. As expected and now back to the drawing board. Am so over this IVF journey. Anyways may go hide in a black hole for a few days and then pick myself back up.....again.

Best of luck to everyone else and will keep an eye out for your news. Thanks for all the support along the way.

Offline Rio2016

modify
    September 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #19 on: Today at 09:27 »
    Iím so sorry DW39  ^hugme^ Sending you lots of love xx

My test was positive this morning. ( We used an egg donor as my eggs werenít working for us and it was a frozen embryo).

Have been in the BFN camp many times so sending ❤️💕💕❤️💕❤️❤️💕💕 xx