* Author Topic: October 2020 2WW  (Read 3819 times)

0 Members

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
modify
October 2020 2WW
« Reply #40 on: 19/10/20, 11:29 »

I totally get what your feeling fm and itís fine too feel that. Even if u do get blood it doesnít mean your out either. Just try and relax we must and at least enjoy the fact we got our BFPís for the first time!! It is so new and scary and still so completely out of our control, itís in natureís hands now letís pray that she is finally on our side and keeping our little beans safe :)
The lines do seem to be getting darker! Bleeding has stopped since Friday so 4 days of positive tests im starting to believe it has not been a chemical as Iím sure it doesnít stay in your system that long this early.
Keep praying 🙏 xxxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #41 on: 20/10/20, 17:03 »
    How are you today fm? Xx

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #42 on: 21/10/20, 13:14 »
    Hey Emma, Iím doing okay. Just tired and got myself a sore throat!

How are you? When is your scan?

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #43 on: 24/10/20, 11:44 »
    I hope your okay emma xx

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #44 on: 24/10/20, 12:02 »
    Hi fm my clinic like me to do a test a week after to confirm a bfp so I did that yesterday and it was still pregnant the lines are very faint still which worries me but the digital says pregnant so... my scan is now booked for 10th November 😁 very tired and boobs have started aching. I hope things are ok I just have such an irrational fear that things are gna go wrong 😕 how are things with you fm? Sorry I havenít been on here I wanted to stay away from horror stories lol xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #45 on: 24/10/20, 14:46 »
    Awww thatís okay! I was starting to get worried as itís not normal for you not to reply!!!

Iím glad the lines and the test are all showing positive!

I have managed to get the flu 😷 so Iím battling between that and feeling very nauseous at the fact of having to eat food.

I had a mini scare with faint blood streaks in my discharge but thankfully it was a one time only thing!

Iíve just been sleeping and the half term holidays could not have come at a better time!!!

10th November is quite away.....mines on the 5th and I donít know how Iím going to get there without worrying myself!

How has your partner with the wonderful news??

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #46 on: 27/10/20, 12:09 »
    Hi fm thought i would update u it looks like it has been a chemical pregnancy as cramping has started and tests have turned negative what an awful cycle. Good luck with everything xxxx
    Emma xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #47 on: 27/10/20, 15:34 »
    Iím really sorry to hear that Emma x wish I could give you a big hug - I know your rainbow is around the corner xx