* Author Topic: October 2020 2WW  (Read 3720 times)

0 Members

Offline Fm86

modify
October 2020 2WW
« Reply #30 on: 15/10/20, 21:50 »
Yes you defo can!!

Iím so glad I had you to talk to the whole way...I know your rainbow is just around the corner x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #31 on: 15/10/20, 22:29 »
    Thanks fm good luck with everything keep me updated on scans etc and Iím here if u ever need a chat xxx

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #32 on: 17/10/20, 11:48 »
    Fm u wouldnít believe this I checked the test again yesterday and there was the faintest 2nd line so I tested again and there was a faint line again I called the clinic and they confirmed itís a bfp!!! I couldnít believe it and still donít so I test again next Friday just to be sure but Iím still not out!! They just said keep an eye on the bleeding which has now stopped, and to be cautiously positive 🙂🙂
    How are you feeling?
    Xxxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #33 on: 17/10/20, 15:18 »
    Oh my days Emma!!!!! That is the best news...!!!!

Iím so so happy for you!!!!!! A line is a line and you are official pregnant!!! Congratulations....! 😊

I am good..very tired and have the Ďviabilityí scan on 5th November. Very very nervous about it. These days are just going so slowly.

I just want to believe itís happening but canít bring myself to be happy and relaxed.

Enough about me...how are you feeling??

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #34 on: 17/10/20, 15:41 »
    Thank u 😊 I know I canít believe it! This must have been a lucky thread just for us haha. At least you have a date now even Though itís like the tww all over again isnít it lol?
    Everyone is so happy and I know I should be but itís so hard to just relax and trust my body r u the same?
    Iím good very tired also, and having dizzy spells, bleeding has stopped but get the odd bit now and then which really worries me just hope the little bean is making itself nice and comfy.
    I feel like I should be having more symptoms are you the same?
    What a crazy rollercoaster of emotions fertility treatment is. 😂
    Emma xxx

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #35 on: 17/10/20, 17:53 »
    P.s just did a clear blue and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks xxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #36 on: 17/10/20, 21:43 »
    Reading your posts emma has really made my day!

Iím so happy for you. Defo a lucky thread for us both. I think this wait is even more painful as you know itís worked but unsure if itís growing or even in the right place, which would just be totally heartbreak.

Itís really hard (and Iím rubbish at taking my own advice) but relax and enjoy this time! Your body has done something fantastic. You now need to rest up and take it easy. Iím not having any symptoms apart from not wanting to eat and an odd cramp/twinge but I think everyone is different - and no symptoms can sometimes be good!

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #37 on: 18/10/20, 20:49 »
    How are you Emma?

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #38 on: 18/10/20, 21:30 »
    Hi fm love ur message yesterday thank you 😊 sorry for late reply been sleeping most of the time haha so hard to just relax when Iím awake lol. Iím taking a test each day to make sure the line is still there what about u? Itís hard to just be happy isnít it even though it is what we have wanted for so long? How are u doing? Xxxxx

Offline Fm86

modify
    October 2020 2WW
    « Reply #39 on: 19/10/20, 07:31 »
    I had a downer day yesterday. I thought today might be a new day but Iíve woken up and feeling really low - I have this feeling my period is going to start and this bubble is going to burst. I canít seem to shake it off even tho I know itís not heading that way. The mind is a wonderful and strange thing.

Anyway- how are you? Is the line getting any darker?