* Author Topic: Scan measuring behind  (Read 336 times)

0 Members

Offline michelle1972

• Un-Ranked
modify
Scan measuring behind
« on: 5/10/20, 17:50 »
Hi all
I'm in a bit of a state, I transferred 1, 5 day on the 2nd September. So today went for a 7 week scan to be told that I'm measuring 5 weeks 6 days  they can see the sac, tissue (?) and fetal pole but no heartbeat and that it could be late implantation but I didn't think that could happen with IVF.  I have to go back in a week but as you can imagine I'm a mess.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline missl73

• Gold Member
    modify
    Scan measuring behind
    « Reply #1 on: 5/10/20, 19:30 »
    Huge hugs, Iíve been where you are and itís such a difficult and worrying time. The best advice I can give is to stay positive and hopeful because should the worst happen, it doesnít make it any less painful  you canít prepare for that, so you keep on cheering your little embryo on. Whatever happens people will be here to support you xx

Offline michelle1972

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Scan measuring behind
    « Reply #2 on: 5/10/20, 19:40 »
    Thank you for replying I know I can't change anything but I'm a complete mess I have t stopped crying have no appetite and just feel so hopeless. I can't tell anyone only my husband and he just keeps telling me everything will be ok. x

Offline kittykat76

• Gold Member
    modify
    Scan measuring behind
    « Reply #3 on: 5/10/20, 20:08 »
    It can happen that its slower to implant, its also really hard to get an accurate measurement at such an early stage, it can vary from machine to machine and with each sonographer. Its so hard but until next scan theres no way of knowing. Good luck

Offline michelle1972

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    Scan measuring behind
    « Reply #4 on: 5/10/20, 20:23 »
    Thank you I really appreciate your advice xx