* Author Topic: Fet sept/Oct anyone else freaking out about another lockdown?  (Read 1959 times)

0 Members

Offline Tiger Smiles

Absolutely!  My treatment is in Cyprus in Nov/Dec and worried but trying to plan for if it is locked down out there then I would just stay!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    Hey Tiger honey,  how are to doing? I remember you from my cycle last year,  you were always such a positive inspiration, so lovely to see you planning to go again, wishing you all the very best and fingers crossed you get your take home baby for xmas.

Thanks for your thoughts and positive vibes VanGn, sounds like your trip was a success,  wishing you all the best.

Leenj, this virus is so terrifying is just so hard to know what the future holds,  I think I'd rather get on a plane than the tube. Let's hope there is a vaccine soon and we can all breath a sigh of relief.

Hugs and baby dust to all

Ikle xxx

Offline Rosie ducks

• Un-Ranked
    Hi I'm not so worried about lock downs, I live in London and clinic is in central London. I have been driving into the city but it' a real pain. Going forward I think Im going to use public transport in (shouldn't be busy on the way in) and taxi out. It'll cost a lot but I hopefully it'll only be for a few appointments.

I am freaking out that my FET is going to fail, I've had three failed transfers so far. We are transferring one PGS embryo (retrieved when I was 43) and I just feel it won't take. This is the first time using a tested embryo and my doctor says it has a 70% chance and I should be excited and hopeful but I'm just feel flat!

Offline VanGn

Sorry to hear that Rosie ducks.  Totally understandable for you to feel apprehensive.  Just try and relax dear.

Offline miamiamo

• Gold Member
    I agree with @KezV, the most of docs say they now know more about the virus and how to manage the situation, so while countries might face 2nd lockdown, I do not think it will be announced.

Offline Mmc224

Has anyone from UK been to Czech recently who could provide an update on how travel was?  I'm aiming for a late October or November FET in Prague?

Online Lorz80

• Un-Ranked
    @Mmc224 - hello! I am also trying for a sibling for my little boy Arran born in June 2018. I live in Edinburgh but getting the transfer in London. Iíve requested scans to be done in Edinburgh so waiting for my next bleed to get a scan booked in.

Offline Mmc224

Hi Lorz good luck for your scans and transfer

Offline Leenaj

• Gold Member
    I think im veering towards delaying mine...what a nightmare...if i don't do it the right way with all my acupuncture etc i feel i wont have given myself the best chance