* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 5825 times)

0 Members

Offline Emz17

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #100 on: 25/01/21, 19:52 »
Scrap that the clinic called I am just triggering with buserelin donít know if thatís a good thing or not? Mouse how did the scan go?

Leanne good luck for your scan Wednesday.

Blodyn good luck with ur journey sending lots of baby dust.

Fyfey omg buserelin down reg is the worst isnít it?! My egg collection is 8:30am on Wednesday I have to travel 50mins so 6am start lol. Letís hope itís ur last af for at least 9 months hun 😁😁

Emz xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 25/01/21, 21:53 »
    Aw Emz, Iím so excited for you!!!! Youíll be triggered by now. Try and relax as much as you can tomorrow... will be thinking about you on Wednesday.

Online ellieh17

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 26/01/21, 11:29 »
    hi everyone

Sorry Iíve been a bit awol, Iíve had internet problems.

Emz good luck for the egg collection. Someone when I was having egg collection had a Bureselin trigger (as the nurses werenít very discrete when discussing patients which annoyed me a little).

Leanne welcome and good luck with your scan, hope it goes well

Fyfey hope your starting to feel a bit more normal & AF has arrived

mouse hope your doing ok and your moods are ok

Blodyn good luck with your banking cycles.

Little update with me OTD is Thursday. Trying so hard not to crack and test. Not really got any symptoms but didnít have any last time at this point. The only thing Iíve got is that Iím more tired than I was before. 

Lots of love and sticky baby dust to you all. Xx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #103 on: 26/01/21, 14:00 »
    Hey Ellie,
    Nice to hear from you! Oh you've done so well not to crack, I wish i had the same willpower!!
    Are you heading to work on Thursday after testing or how does your day look?
    Ive only ever had two OTD.... first was my fresh BFP and then the FET BFN... with the second it was over Christmas holidays and we were off, and I found that so hard to deal with, I just wished I could have gone to work to submerse myself in other stuff and take my mind away from it!

Tiredness is always a good sign.... Got everything crossed that this is a super lucky thread!!!

AFM - Spotting.... wish it would come on properly! I feel i need a really heavy period (im always short and light), my lining was too thick at my baseline on my last abandoned cycle!

Take Care Everyone
    F x

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 26/01/21, 14:45 »
    Thanks mouse. When is your next scan? x
    Fyfey Thanks for the welcome. Feeling nervous but hopefully all with be good and i can move on to getting my lining thickened up. Been down regging since the 8th. How are you getting on down regging with the injections? Hope af comes soon for you. x
    Emz17 how did you get on with your trigger? Fingers crossed for Wednesday for you x
    Ellieh17 Ė Thank you for the welcome and wishes. Try not to test early. Easy for me to say as ive tested early each time. Best to wait for OTD so its an accurate result. Youve done well to hold out this long. Just a few more days. Got my fingers crossed for you xx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #105 on: Yesterday at 13:10 »
    Afternoon Ladies,

Emz, how did the collection go? I hope it went as smooth as possible and you are home now and recovering!

Leanne, have you had your baseline yet? how did that go?

Well, AFM... AF is in full flow, I'm not one to be heavy, but oh my!! Ive gone through two pairs of trousers already today! So not like me, but it's all just part of the process and hopefully this means my baseline will be good to go on 8th Feb and my lining is thin enough (not like last time, too thick).  I'm also so glad to be working from home, imagine having to go into work and bleeding through two pairs of trousers!! Oh jeez it doesnt bare thinking about!!

Hope everyone else is well... :)

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #106 on: Yesterday at 13:21 »
    Hey ladies had the egg collection today and got 17eggs! We have however decided to freeze any embryos we make because they got so much fluid from me I had to have two full drips, plus my ovaries were kissing lol. Therefore, Iím so at risk of ohss Iím pretty happy, with that as I can use the next month to recover and get in top shape for a fet. Iím so glad they are on the ball with ohss especially in these times. Hope you are all good ladies, not gonna do personals today because Iím on too many drugs haha hope you are all doing well though xxx

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: Yesterday at 19:51 »
    Emz - wow thatís an amazing haul! Praying for good fertilisation in the lab tonight

Fyfey - sounds like youíre on for a great lining baseline scan this time. Hope itís not too painful - I often find the ones when on buserelin are not great.

Leanne - how was your scan? Are you on HRT yet?

AFM: now 6dp5dt today. Have not tested at all - staying strong. Got LAD results back yesterday which were not good - looks like my LIT treatment before Christmas hasnít done much. So that means my body wonít recognise non-self aka baby as a benign thing as my anti paternal antibodies are too low. So weíre on course for another attack and miscarriage if I am pregnant. Hoping Dr Gorgy will be able to do something over next couple of weeks if BFP but itís looking like a really tough road ahead even with a BFP and a tough road or end of the road if BFN so also hard

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #108 on: Today at 08:50 »
    Morning ladies

Fyfey - Oh dear sounds like an extremely heavy period!! Hope its calmed down a bit today and you didnt need anymore changes!!

Emz17 - Fantastic amount of eggs! Hope theyve been busy over night. Hope your recovering okay from collection.

Ellieh17 - Good luck for today. Hope its a BFP

Wobbytulip - Well done for keeping strong and not testing early. Sorry to hear about your results. What can the do to stop it for you?

AFM - Baseline scan went well yesterday. Now on progynova to thicken my lining. Back on the 9th for a scan and all being well transfer will be the 18th or 19th!

Hope everyone else is doing okay xx