* Author Topic: November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 10632 times)

0 Members

Offline Katkin

• Un-Ranked
modify
November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #100 on: 2/12/20, 13:13 »
Hi Dee

Try not to give up hope (I know itís easier said than done and I was in the pits of despair pre-test so  Iím really not one to talk!). Cramps and spotting at day 6 could well be implantation so could be good signs? Itís such an emotional rollercoaster isnít it. I was convinced this cycle hadnít worked as I had such cramps day 4-6 and then awful pain on day 10 whereas the previous cycle I had what I thought were textbook pregnancy symptoms and it was negative! So really I donít think you can tell too much. Hang in there-I know itís so difficult not to google the life out of every symptom (or lack of symptoms) but what will be will be. Will keep my fingers firmly crossed for you Xxx

Katy-congrats on the frostie haul. Great news. Hope youíre enjoying a rest now!

AFM-back on the rollercoaster. Bloods again tomorrow to see what the beta levels are doing. One minute I feel cautiously optimistic and the next Iím convinced itís going to be another miscarriage.

Hope everyone is ok xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 2/12/20, 17:19 »
    Hey ladies,
    Itís been a wee while! Iíve not read back everyoneís post but I hope everyone is doing ok.

Quick question.... well my cycle has been cancelled - which Iím not overly bothered by, I feel that to proceed this month given the timeframe for Christmas etc, I would have been stressed out!

I didnít down reg properly or quick enough.... so Iíve stopped down reg meds and now awaiting AF... do any of you girls know when I should expect aF?

Iíve a feeling when it happened 6 years ago, I had to go on tablets to bring AF on... which Iím hoping I donít need to do this time.

Any help would be appreciated!

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    « Reply #102 on: 2/12/20, 17:56 »
    Katkin: ty love i will try x i was so hopeful now i am not sure lol x this 2ww is crazy and doesnít get any easier no matter how many cycles  :(

Fyfey: how are you? They usually give me progesterone pessaries to do 5 days and then my period would come 5 days later but more of a break through bleed x

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 6/12/20, 08:34 »
    Hello, is everyone ok?

Fyfey - I took my last cyclogest pessary on Sunday and AF arrived on Wednesday, so about 3 days although I did think that was quite quick. Itís been anything up to a week in the past.x

Katkin - how are you? Any updates from your bloods? Hope youíre ok x

Dee - How are you feeling? Whenís your otd? X

Afm Withdrawl bleed came this week after finishing the pessaries. It was soo heavy and painful 😖 All over now thankfully. Spoke to the clinic and Iím starting a natural cycle with my next period - eeek. So transfer is likely to be mid-January. V exciting 😁 xx

Offline Katkin

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #104 on: 6/12/20, 11:53 »
    Hi everyone

Katy-thatís exciting, Iím sure time will fly by and it will be Jan in no time. First period after all the drugs is shears so awful isnít it!!

Fyfey- sorry to hear your cycle was cancelled . Afraid Iíve only ever done short protocols so no down reg experience. Hope next cycle goes more smoothly and you get a nice break from the meds over Christmas.

Dee-hope youíre hanging in there. Good luck for OTD.

As for me, betas were ok. Cramps have now gone so have give from convincing myself they were abnormal to wishing they were back so I knew something was still happening in there!! Always something to find to worry about. No symptoms at the moment. Having a scan in ten days so I guess that will reveal all so trying to just take it one day at a time until then.

Sending everyone lots of love, hope you are having restful weekends x

Offline Katkin

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 6/12/20, 11:54 »
    Excuse the typos-doing this on my phone!

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 8/12/20, 08:32 »
    I held off posting as things were a bit uncertain with UK travel restrictions, but I'm going for my FET tomorrow in my clinic in Prague.  My flight is just about to take off and I've got one night in a hotel then coming back tomorrow evening, all being well. Fingers crossed everything goes well, my lining was 10.2 at the scan which is similar to our last cycle. 

Dee, those are similar symptoms to my successful cycle, hang in there!

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 8/12/20, 09:43 »
    Katy: hiya x my otd is in 2 days but I already know its s bfn 😢 aww thats fab katy x good luck with ur cycle in January x

Katkin: ty im not hopeful at all now but it is what it is x good luck with ir impending scan

Mmc: thanks lovely but i know its a bfn x im ok tho honestly xx  ooh exciting for u xx

Afm: well looks like this cycle is a bfn 😭😭😭. I tested with first response and clear blue digi and both negative this morning and considering my otd is in two days then i know ot wonít change. I am already 12dp5dt so i kmow the result x i am absolutely gutted because i was convinced it was going to work x

We have no embies left but we are going to do another fresh cycle. However the last two cycles the nurse has said she can see fluid in my womb. So before we go again I am wanting that investigated. Fed up of the constant disappointment x

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 9/12/20, 14:42 »
    Just waiting at the airport, transfer went well and it's is 22 December. Fingers crossed for us, and thinking of you all too.

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 9/12/20, 19:16 »
     Good luck MMc for OTD i hope the 2ww is easy on u and flies in quickly x

Hope everyone is doing good :)

Afm: well itís my otd in the morning but I know ots a bfn 😭😭😭. Im literally heartbroken but nothing i can do about it ☹️☹️