* Author Topic: November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 10645 times)

0 Members

Offline SuperMaria

• Un-Ranked
modify
November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #120 on: 18/12/20, 17:06 »
Fingers crossed indeed, they told me this afternoon 3 have been fertilised, let's see how it goes!

How is your treatment?

Have a good weekend everyone!   :-*

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 18/12/20, 17:47 »
    Iím waiting for my next period (which is due around 1st Jan) then will be doing a natural cycle to put back one of my frozen embies.

Three fertilised is great. Got everything crossed for them to get to blast stage xx

Offline SuperMaria

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #122 on: 18/12/20, 18:32 »
    Are the embryos get frozen at blast stage? or earlier at morula stage? Sorry for the silly question but I'm trying to understand the embryo development stages when ET is not due yet  :)

Good luck with your transfer, you seems to had lots of eggs and 7 frozen ready to go, wow! Fingers crossed for you x

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #123 on: 19/12/20, 08:27 »
    They take them to blast stage before they freeze them I believe. If I was having a fresh transfer they would keep one unfrozen for transfer.

Thank you. Just hoping timing works for the natural cycle as the clinic don’t do transfers on a weekend. So, if the timing doesn’t work there’s a chance it could be cancelled until the next month x

Offline Mmc224

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 22/12/20, 06:43 »
    I did manage to have my transfer on 9 December in Prague, and given the recent announcements and the number of places stopping flights to the UK, I'm now even more relieved it went ahead.

Today was OTD at 13dp5dt, and the test was positive :-). I'm having blood drawn later for an hcg count, so fingers crossed it looks ok.  Been having a lot of backache and cramps for the last 3-4 days, otherwise don't feel any different.  No spotting or anything so far but they do have me on a really high dose of progesterone again.  All being well I've got a private scan booked on 9 January when I'll be 7 weeks. 

Really hope everyone else is doing ok, and good luck for those still waiting for OTD or news of embryos developing.

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #125 on: 22/12/20, 15:15 »
    Mmc224 - that is fantastic news!!!  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^
    You must be over the moon!

Fingers crossed for your hcg test later.  Let us know how you get on xx

Offline SuperMaria

• Un-Ranked
    modify