* Author Topic: November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 10647 times)

0 Members

Offline Fyfey

modify
November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #40 on: 8/11/20, 20:25 »
Evening All,

Awww no Tickety, Im so sorry to read this!! How are you feeling now? has the pain eased any? how horrific, however on the plus side you do have two top grade embies, waiting for when your feeling better!! Take time to recover and be kind to yourseld hun!

Any news on your travel Blodyn? For those that are travelling abroad to cycle, at this time... I take my hat of to you!!

Jen - Covid test, this is something ive been wondering lately, is it something that happens all over or is it specific clinics that are doing it? Is anyone else having to do a covid test?

Welcome to the newbies! Looking forward to following your journey and cycling with you all!

Im just waiting on a date for my baseline scan, i thought i would have had it by now tbh... will give them until Friday and then will contact them to ask about it. It would be nice to know so i can organise it with work and for childcare for my DD.
As i was typing this, ive also just rmembered that we were both meant to get the tests done for HIV etc, however we've not had them done. Should i let the clinic know that weve not had this done (Im sure its been an oversight) or do i plead ignorant and not say anything? Im thinking it might delay things now!! Arghhhhh i dunno, why is nothing ever simple.

Going just now, as i feel my eyes nipping! Take care everyone and will check back in through the week to hear how everyone is doing.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #41 on: 9/11/20, 12:16 »
    Hello everyone,

I hope youíre all doing well with your cycles.

I have the feeling I should probably stay in the sept/Oct group I just thought Iíd come and check this out. I had my embryo transfer on Friday 6th... anyone else at or near this stage?

Lorraine

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #42 on: 9/11/20, 16:08 »
    How are you feeling Lorz? When is your OTD?

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #43 on: 9/11/20, 17:07 »
    Hi Fyfey

Itís 20 Nov. Eek!!! I feel a lot more anxious about it this time. Perhaps because this round is self funded.

Did you decide what to do about your HIV tests?
    They didnít request we did one this time and I canít remember last time. Weíve moved from London to Edinburgh since our last cycle so I feel a bit removed from it all. Our transfer was at Guys hospital but itís the only thing we had to go down for. Our scan to check lining was done privately up here and they didnít tell us to organise anything else! I havenít got 100% confidence in them I have to say. I think theyíre excellent at what they do but communication leaves a lot to be desired!

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 9/11/20, 20:23 »
    Mmc: I thought we did. Yeah we were august / September last year but it was cancelled cycle x

Lorz: hope the 2ww passes by smoothly x

Hello to everyone else xx

Afm: started my buserelin nasal spray on Saturday and o feel it has helped with my awful progynova symptoms xx they made me feel super emotional and sad. Depressed almost x. Have my scan tomorrow day 13 of progynova so hopefully they will say my lining is good to go but usually they either cancel at this point or give me a few more days. My symptoms were like none i have ever felt before so so bad so hopefully they will say i am ready to go x

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #45 on: 9/11/20, 21:30 »
    Lorz - I think I might just plead ignorant with the bloods.... I donít want something so small to come in the way. I hope Iím doing the right thing!
    Ohhh so end of next week, do you think youíll test early?
    Was that not quite stressful having to go to Guys for the transfer!? Iím based not far from Edin, and I feel totally the same about this time being self funded!

Fingers crossed for good news on your lining tomorrow Dee.... :-) where are you cycling about??

Online mouse80

modify
    « Reply #46 on: 9/11/20, 22:07 »
    Feyfy I would just plead ignorance with the bloods. They can do them quickly if needed but i would just wait for them to mention it rather than bringing it up.

Loz good luck with 2ww.

Hi to everyone else

ATM have a scan on Thursday to check my lining and if all ok will have a transfer the following week (if our 1 embryo survives the thaw). Iím also having an aqua scan on Thursday to check my uterus cavity as this is my 4th transfer. We spoke with the consultant the other day and if this cycle doesnít work I will be going straight into my 8th cycle at the end of this month.

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #47 on: 10/11/20, 09:08 »
    Fyfey: i would also plead ignorance with the bloods as it may delay you or u may not need it if ghey havenít said anything x

Mouse: good luck Thursday, i have my lining scan today at 5pm x fingers crossed i am ready to have transfer x so we may be transferring at around same time possibly xx 

Offline Lorz80

modify
    « Reply #48 on: 10/11/20, 10:02 »
    Hi Fyfey (are you from fife?!)

I think thatís a good call on pleading  ignorance! It was a little bit stressful having to go to Guys, lol, but mostly I was scared that something covid related would get in the way. On the plus side had a night to ourselves in London, a lovely walk along the Thames during lockdown when it was lovely and quiet and 4.5 hours each way on a train reading my book. I canít remember when I last had that much peace and quiet! Ironic really that it was all in order to make a noisy baby which, if successful will prevent me from doing that again very often!!  I canít decide whether to test early, and if I do, when Iíll do it. I donít think I  tested early last time but I really canít remember.

Good luck to everyone else, Iím still getting to grips with where youíre all at so sorry for the lack of personals.

Mouse - Iíve got everything crossed for you. Sounds like itís been a long journey for you.

8868dee - all the best with your scan. Hoping you have a beautiful thick triple layer lining!!

All the best to you all and anyone Iíve missed.

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 10/11/20, 18:48 »
    Hi everyone:)

Hope you are all well?.

Afm: so my scan showed my lining was at 6.1 instead of 7 so not quite there yet x have an appointment on Saturday for another scan so fingers crossed that i am ready then and i csnt remember how long after i am ready for my transfer x anyone have a rough idea lol ?