* Author Topic: November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 10633 times)

0 Members

Offline Katkin

• Un-Ranked
modify
November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #80 on: 23/11/20, 22:26 »
Welcome Kcat_80. My friend had success at CRGH and rated them very highly (it worked so I guess thatís the best review!). I was actually thinking of booking a review with them as a backup for after this round (clearly Iím full of positive vibes that this round is going to work!!)

Katy_81 -good luck for Wed. Sorry itís going to be a freeze all but sounds like you are on for a bumper crop!! fingers crossed Wed goes smoothly.. I had a freeze all last month for the first time as my oestrogen levels were sky high by the time of collection and I felt quite poorly for a couple of days. It was actually really nice to go for the FET feeling back to normal rather than still feeling like an inflated balloon! January will come round in no time at all (and you can relax and enjoy Christmas!)

There seems to be a K theme to this thread  :)

AFM- nothing to report. As usual, the initially positive post transfer bubble has been well and truly replaced by being convinced itís not going to work...and then (for full drama), itís never  going to work....like thatís going to help!! Honestly Iím my own worst enemy.

Sending everyone love and positive vibes xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Kcat80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 24/11/20, 09:57 »
    Good luck tomorrow Katy_81 - keeping everything crossed for you! Let us know how it goes.

Katkin - uggghh the psychological torture of the 2ww. I feel your pain! I was really impressed with how thorough the review was at CRGH when I transferred there but it's still early days for me at that clinic so will let you know if I still recommend them once I've completed treatment! Hopefully you won't get to the point where you have to look at alternative clinics.

Red - I think I saw you are also at CRGH - how are you getting on? Are they pushing you to do PGS?

Hope everyone else is doing ok X

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 24/11/20, 11:04 »
    Thanks so much everyone I really am so happy x my apologies for not replying sooner i am at uni and totally bogged down with work lol. Just submitted ky second piece and have 1 due on the 30th and another on the 7th lol so pretty busy with it lol.

Oh mouse i am so very sorry xx good luck with a cycle in February xx

Hi Kcat welcome xx good luck xx

Welcome also katy good luck xx

Jen: did u test ? How are you feeling  ?

Katkin: how did transfer go?

Afm: so sorry I havenít posted been super busy with uni and i also work weekends.

So after getting the go ahead last Monday, I got a call on Wednesday from the embryologist who said to stop my buserilin on Thursday evening and Friday to start presseries and that my transfer date will be Thursday 26th November eeedk. I am also to keep taking my progynova until they tell me to stop lol.

So 2 days till transfer lol x soo excited x meaning my test day will be 6th December x ill have to tey not to test which will be a nightmare lol 😂 xx

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 24/11/20, 19:02 »
    Just a quick one from me. Had bloods this morning and as expected BFN. Will take a couple of days to process and then try again.

Feeling desperately sad and fed up. Roll on 2021.

Good luck and positive vibes to everyone having transfers/scans/collections etc x

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 24/11/20, 20:05 »
    Oh jen x i am so very sorry love xx take care xx

Offline Kcat80

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 25/11/20, 08:47 »
    Jen, so sorry to hear your news. Itís such a cruel process. Take care xxx

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 25/11/20, 12:22 »
    So sorry Jen  :( Look after yourself and fingers crossed for 2021. Take care xxx

Just a quick one from me as just recovering after EC. They managed to get 21 eggs which I am over the moon with. Due to get a call tomorrow between 8-9am to find out how many have fertilised. Fingers crossed.

The collection went fine. Didnít feel a thing.  :) Xxx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #87 on: 25/11/20, 19:51 »
    Wow katy well done thatís amazing x the most i have ever had is 11 xx well done x

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 26/11/20, 15:52 »
    Hey everyone.

How are we all doing?

Well thats me PUPO with 2 beautiful looking embryos in my uterus. One was fully expanded and graded a 4BB amd the other wasnít quite fully expanded so not graded but looked beautiful xxx my OTD is the 10th December if i can hold out that long. X

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 26/11/20, 17:50 »
    Katkin: when is your OTD ? X good luck xx