* Author Topic: November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies  (Read 10640 times)

0 Members

Offline Katkin

• Un-Ranked
modify
November / December 2020 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #90 on: 26/11/20, 22:03 »
Sorry for lack of comms, mental week at work. Hooray for it nearly being Friday!

Jen-Iím so sorry. However prepared I think I am for it, the reality of a BFN is so totally crushing. Be kind to yourself. I hope youíre able to make a plan to move forward and the hope returns again soon xx

Katy 81 - wow fab numbers! You must be delighted. Hope youíre not feeling too sore. Are you having a fresh transfer?

8868dee- well done on transfer. Enjoy the PUPO bubble!

Kcat-hope the stims have started ok.

AFM- was driving myself a bit stir crazy earlier in the week with lots of negative thoughts. Fortunately Iíve been rushed off my feet for the last couple of days at work which is a good distraction if nothing else. OTD is Tuesday, argh Iím dreading it already- one minute Iím wishing I just knew and the next Iím preferring remaining blissfully ignorant!

Hope everyone is ok xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 26/11/20, 22:27 »
    Dee - Congratulations on being PUPO!! How are you feeling? The 10th will be here before you know it. Are you testing early or are you waiting till OTD? xx

Katkin - got everything crossed for Tuesday! How are you testing?
    Iím wonít be having a fresh transfer, no as was high risk of OHSS. They are going to freeze any embryos and Iíll have an FET in January.  xx

Feeling much better after EC. Had a bit of pain afterwards but itís now just a mild discomfort. We got the call this morning to say out of our 21 eggs, 17 have fertilised! Ecstatic with this but now hoping they get to blast stage. Weíll find out more on Monday afternoon. xx

Offline SuperMaria

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #92 on: 27/11/20, 16:09 »
    Hello ladies!! I'm about to start my very first IVF treatment and guess what?? My period hasn't come yet, typical  >:( I'm 5 days late, been having some spotting here and there (especially when I went to the loo) but no full flow  :( so can't start any injections!

Has ever happened to you? I'm very worried now and sad that I'm wasting a cycle  :-\

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    • What ever dont break me makes me stronger
    modify
    « Reply #93 on: 28/11/20, 18:46 »
    Katkin: ur doing amazing well done x how u havenít tested i do not know lol but well done x aww ty i am finding it passing by quite quickly xx so far.

Katy: thank you so much. I am finding it pass quickly just now tho itís only 2dp5dt. I am usually a early testing im afraid but trying not to this time. With my fet baby in 2013 I found out at 6dp so if i tested early I would wait till 7dp but i am trying not to. I have uni work to do and lots of it up until the 7th December so thats good x

Maria: welcome lovely and good luck. Right this has happened to me and sometimes downregging can make ur period so light its just spottting, thats what happens to me a few times. Then when i had my scan my lining scan was thin so perfect to start. Please donít worry and if u r then ring clinic they are there to help xx

Offline Katkin

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #94 on: 30/11/20, 19:46 »
    Hi team.

Dee-how are you doing? The 2WW is such a killer isnít in. Normally Iím fine until week 2 then find myself going a little crazy town. Work is definitely a good distraction though, really helped me last week and before I knew it it was Friday.

Katy-amazing work. Have you had your day 5 update? Keeping everything crossed for good news.

Maria-sorry no advice as never done a down reg cycle but hope your clinic have been able to advise.

AFM-broke today and tested (OTD tomorrow) as have had such bad period cramps for the last 24 hours, came hone and poured myself a large glass of wine and ran a hot bath to drown my sorrows. Literally tested so I could get in said bath and blow me down itís a BFP. Canít think this level of cramping can be a good sign but texted my lovely consultant and will go and have bloods done tomorrow. Not holding my breath as have been here before snd it didnít end well but over hurdle one at least. I guess the betas will show if itís potentially a goer or going to turn out to be a chemical. When does the worrying ever end?!

Love to you all xxx

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #95 on: 30/11/20, 20:48 »
    Katkin - thatís fantastic news!!  ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^banana^ ^clapping^
    Sending lots of luck for your blood test tomorrow. Hope itís good news! xxx

Maria - welcome!! Sorry that your period hasnít arrived yet. I had the same thing  with this cycle but it ended up not being an issue.  They just shifted dates around. Hope you can get started soon xx

So, I got the call earlier to say we have 4 x day 5 embies in the freezer and they are taking a further 5 to day 6. They are ringing tomorrow to give us a further update. So happy 😀 xx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #96 on: 30/11/20, 22:39 »
    Katkin: yeh Iím not bad love thank you. Ill be 5dp tomorrow and i am beginning to want to test but even i know its way way to early lol. Had few cramps and what looked like a tiny tiny spot of blood yesterday only one but no more so hopefully it was nothing x wow wow cautiously congratulations to u love xx super happy xxx

Katy: super happy on ur embies x hopefully the rest are good to freeze  xx

Afm: so im not doing to bad. Had a few cramps but trying to remain positive. Had what I thought was a tiny spot of blood on paper yesterday but nothing since so it may not have been x

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #97 on: 1/12/20, 11:51 »
    So i am beginning to lose my positivity today 😭. I donít know why it is x been having a few niggles but pain niggles so just losing my hope and my mind 😭

Online Katy_81

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #98 on: 1/12/20, 14:57 »
    Cramps early on sounds promising though.  I had cramps during my successful cycle around 6dp5dt xx

Offline 8868dee

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #99 on: 1/12/20, 20:24 »
    Oh really x thatís good x am trying to not read into it but its hard x