* Author Topic: Covid tips re travelling to Spain for treatment  (Read 870 times)

0 Members

Offline shoegals

modify
Covid tips re travelling to Spain for treatment
« Reply #10 on: 18/11/20, 11:56 »
I second the N95 masks they are so comfortable to wear for long periods of time.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jennyH1

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 18/11/20, 22:44 »
    Hey ZC how's tricks
    Thanks a mil for all that reassurance ... sounds good.
    I'm actually taking it one step further and renting a car to avoid public transport. I guess anything that reduces social interaction whilst there will reduce the old stress levels too.
    Hope things are better for you..sent ya a PM

mrs_hopeful
    I'm delighted you feel more comforted...me too. Any info from anyone who's been really helps take away all the uncertainty and makes you feel a little more back in control I reckon.
    Hopefully others will add to this. I'm heading over (fingers and toes crossed) soon and I'll definitely update the thread when I'm back. Lots of luck girl xx

Shoegals I'm a pro on the old masks at this stage. Gone are the days when you google face masks and get a list of gorge beauty products  :'(   ;D
    N95's are not available in EU unless for front line workers and even then they're hard to get. The one's available to us are the KN95's (Chinese version of the American N95)...not as effective but better than surgical masks. Amazon's have good ratings. I managed to pull at the heart strings of the clinic where I got my intralipids and got some medical grade KN95's. Worth a try ladies.

Offline jennyH1

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 19/11/20, 14:37 »
    IMPORTANT UPDATE!!!!

Guys I've just been informed by my clinic that anyone entering Spain from November 23rd has to have a PCR test in relation to covid 19 72hrs prior to arrival in Spain.

To check if your country is included and to read all the details re same please check "Spain Travel Health" website.

Offline vrw100

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 19/11/20, 17:58 »
    Hi Jenny, I had to have a negative PCR test before arriving in spain for my cycle in september/October. It wasn't cheap. Not available via the NHS so I had to have it done privately at a cost of 150.

Xx

Offline jennyH1

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 20/11/20, 14:53 »
    vrw100

Wow so they've brought it back in for some reason. I'm blessed in that it doesn't start until Nov 23rd and I'm flying this Sunday 22nd....phew!!

Good thing is at least you'll know everyone on the plane is negative if you fly after 23rd xx