Fertility Friends Support Forum banner

Prague Fertility Centre

7K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Sydney19 
#1 ·
Hi, I am 40 years old and have had 4 failed ivf cycles in the uk.  My husband and I are considering going abroad for donor egg ivf and I have been looking at clinics in Spain and Czech Republic, however, it really is a minefield.  My research did seem to bring me to Praque Fertility Centre and I was wondering if anyone has had any experience of this clinic and if you would recommend?

Any other help or guidance on donor egg treatment or clinics would be gratefully appreciated

Many thanks

#2 ·
Hello
I used Reprofit. Also in czech republic. They are excellent. However Prauge fertility centre are also very good by all accounts.
As is Gennet. And Zlin!
Tbh I think Czech republic is a pretty safe bet.
Haven't heard any bad reviews from any clinic over there so dont think u can go wrong.

Popular clinics in spain are Instituto Bernabeau ,vistahermosa and IVI.

There is also Grecce too .serum and new life are the 2 most popular clinics there I beleive

Hope that helps x

#4 ·
Hi,
I did not use Prague Fertility Center but have had positive experiences both at Zlin and Gennet.  I am 45 now but was around 41 when I started the IVF process. I chose to do double donor FET IVF at Zlin...went there twice...both pregnancies took but ended in miscarriages.  I shook things up a bit with my protocol and decided to receive treatment at Gennet in Prague last December.  My beautiful little ten week old son is in my arms right now.  I just wanted to second K Jade’s positive response about treatment in the Czech Republic.  Good luck!
Christine

#6 ·
Hi! I used PFC twice - the first one was a blighted ovum and the second one gave us our beautiful baby girl. She’ll be 2 at the end of this month. We have 2 frosties and may try again soon. I was 45 at the time of our attempts. I would highly recommend PFC.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.