* Author Topic: November 2020 - 2WW  (Read 1905 times)

0 Members

Offline Molly87

modify
November 2020 - 2WW
« Reply #10 on: 28/11/20, 06:15 »
Hi all,

I am currently in the dreaded 2ww. Today is 5dp6dt. This is my last frozen embryo from my last NHS funded cycle! I had a FET in July but sadly had a miscarriage at 9 weeks. That was the first time I got any implantation on my 4th ivf cycle!

Jenny I think we are very similar timing! When is your OTD?

I was really chilled in July (despite being my 5th 2ww!) but this time not so much!

xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline jenstuttz

modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #11 on: 28/11/20, 09:23 »
    Molly - exactly the same happened to me on our 4th cycle. I was so zen and calm. Itís almost like I had no expectations. So was surprised when we got that BFP. Sadly our 5th cycle ended in a BFN on Tuesday.

Onto 2021 to try again.

Good luck everyone x

Offline Molly87

modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #12 on: 28/11/20, 09:32 »
    Iím so sorry jenstuttz, itís such a difficult process isnít it! I know what you mean about the no expectations thing. Sometimes I wonder how Iím still going but Iím not ready to give up just yet.

Hereís hoping 2021 is the year for you. xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #13 on: 28/11/20, 20:51 »
    Molly 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
    Keep us posted xxxxx

Offline Molly87

modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #14 on: 28/11/20, 20:56 »
    Thanks K jade! I actually caved and tested today and got a faint second line! Such a long way to go yet but Iím being cautiously optimistic. xx

Offline K jade

• Gold Member
    • Infertility veteran since 2011! BFN princess :)
    modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #15 on: 28/11/20, 21:18 »
    Fantastic!!!  Tentative dancing banana.....  ^banana^  feeling positive for u xxxx

Offline jennyH1

modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #16 on: 29/11/20, 15:49 »
    Jenstuttz I am so so sorry. I hope your doing OK its a really awful time. Thinking of you and wishing u luck for next year it's only round the corner xx

Molly CONGRATS. That's fantastic news!!
    Yeah we're around the same time. Today I'm 6dp5dt & also had a faint second line yesterday & today.
    We're preggers girl... yeaaaah!!

I had a tough time earlier this morn. I won't bore you with it but I had to put an urgent msg on this forum and luckily K Jade answered & really reassured me.

I have everything crossed for us both. When are you having BETA mine are Thurs. Don't think I can really celebrate until then we are at this 3 full years.

Anyway... right now we are preggers... celebrate... without alcohol caffeine or suger.. Lol xx

K Jade thank you so so much for reassuring me earlier. I got through to the clinic after and they said I'm fine on current progesterone. Thanks again you got it right xx

Offline Molly87

modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #17 on: 29/11/20, 15:55 »
    Ah Jenny thatís amazing news! My clinic doesnít do bloods I just have to test on Friday! Think Iím going to brave the clearblue test on Tuesday. Iím still not getting my hopes up too much after last time but itís still exciting news!

Not sure when they will do the viability scan. They do it 3 weeks after test date but that will be Christmas Day! Iím praying they do it before Christmas although if itís bad news again I guess that wonít be great! How are you feeling in general? Iím ok, but get tired out so easily!

The wait to OTD seems to be taking forever! xx

Jenny Iím 6dpt today as well so we are exactly the same timings! xx

Offline jennyH1

modify
    November 2020 - 2WW
    « Reply #18 on: 30/11/20, 15:55 »
    Molly yeaaah we are the same times. Great we can chat to each other to get through it.

I'm feeling sooo up and down. I did a clear blue digital and it was pos but I still don't feel in anyway comfortable and willing to say BFP yada yada
    The second line on my first response is still a bit light for my liking and I'm mega nervous about my BETA blds.

Why doesn't your clinic do blds? I'm in Ireland and over here and it's the norm. All clinics do it. They test and then repeat BETA's in 48hrs to make sure they have doubled.
    I hate them. In 3 yrs the only time we ever got pregnant we were sooo excited to see it on the clear blue. My hubby cried and that NEVER happens ;D...first BETA great...2nd BETA had not doubled and the clinic told me I would miscarry and they were sadly right.

I guess that's why I feel nervous with this positive. I don't want to get too excited yet.

You are probably finding it hard too after your miscarriage...I'm really sorry that happened to you too.

Ya know what though...... I reckon we just have to believe that hey....things can go right for us and will go right for us!!!! We deserve this!!
    We are pregs and we're entitled to celebrate and feel good about it.
    It's looking good for us both!!! :)

My moto from here on in is this is going to happen.

Positive thinking all the way Mol   ^monkey^ ^pompom^ ^monkey^ ^pompom^

Are you with me  ;D ;D