* Author Topic: February/March FET Cycle  (Read 380 times)

0 Members

Offline LoopyLou21!

• Registered-2
modify
February/March FET Cycle
« on: 5/03/21, 23:08 »
Hey! Currently on the dreaded 2WW 😤 Anyone else on similar timeline?

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline wilberdoo

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    February/March FET Cycle
    « Reply #1 on: 6/03/21, 04:13 »
    Yes! Transfer was today! Iím excited and nervous all at once :)
     ^hugme^

Offline LoopyLou21!

• Registered-2
    modify
    February/March FET Cycle
    « Reply #2 on: 6/03/21, 19:16 »
    Hello!! Oh itís so nerve racking isnít it?! I was a bit bold and tested yesterday, but was negative ☹️ I know it was early but Iím thinking of testing again in the morning as it will be day 10 and kinda thinking Iíd surely get a positive by then if itís gonna happen wouldnít I? My test date is the 11th. 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Offline wilberdoo

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    February/March FET Cycle
    « Reply #3 on: 7/03/21, 04:54 »
    Hi!
    Iím not a good person to ask as Iím a big tester!! Iíll prob start on day 5 post transfer. I tested on day 9 and got a BFP with my son but a lot of people seem to take longer for it to show up. This time my transfer was day 21 so I think itís decreased the 2ww to 1.5 weeks as my FET was yesterday (Sat) and pregnancy blood test is a week on Wed 🤷‍♀️ I did a natural FET and no trigger in the end so I guess itís less likely Iíll get a false positive from the HCG.
    Keeping everything crossed for you! I hope tomorrow is the day!!!! Did you have a medicated or natural FET and what day did you transfer?

Iím feeling quite zen at the moment as the logistics of this cycle, despite the relative lack of intervention, were horrendous and stressful. Iím happy my little embie is on board and until I test I am PUPO and in blissful ignorance 🤣 Iím sure Iíll get more anxious as the week goes on ......

Offline LoopyLou21!

• Registered-2
    modify
    February/March FET Cycle
    « Reply #4 on: 8/03/21, 00:01 »
    Ah ok, Iíve never done a natural cycle so not sure how it works or how different it is to frozen. Mine was a frozen cycle, my 5th. Had 2 embryos transferred but tested this morning and was negative so Iím kinda giving up hope this cycle is going to work 😢 My previous cycle, an FET also, I also had 2 embryos transferred and was so lucky that 1 decided to stay with me and gave me a beautiful boy ❤️ Heís now 4, so itís 5 years since Ive done all of this. I also tested 5dpt on him and it was positive so thatís also why Iím thinking if Iím not getting a positive by now then Iím probably not going to.
    How does a natural cycle work? Is it very different to a frozen? Less or no meds?
    And yeah 100% ignorance is bliss, thatís the downside of testing early, you lose that 😤😂
    So yes, you are PUPO! 💪🏻😊
    Where in world are you based? Iím in Ireland. My clinic doesnít do blood testing either so itís hpt only 😒

Offline wilberdoo

• Gold Member-10018
    modify
    February/March FET Cycle
    « Reply #5 on: 8/03/21, 01:11 »
    Sorry to hear itís not positive yet - hoping itís a slow burner  ^hugme^
    My son is 5 - very similar, we were very lucky in that it was our first ever IVF cycle (well ICSI) and we had our son and got one frozen embryo - the one Iíve just used.
    The natural cycle basically requires no meds - was supposed to have a trigger shot but I had already ovulated. The only thing I have been using is progesterone pessaries. Itís very weird not having to do anything other than have scans and blood tests.
    Iím based in Australia- my clinic and where I had the transfer is in Sydney but Iím living in Victoria at the moment in Geelong. I thought you were Irish (it was the word Ďboldí ☺️
    2nd day after transfer and Iím starting to google symptoms and think about testing 🤣🤣