* Author Topic: Bfp - due May / June / July 2021  (Read 2427 times)

0 Members

Offline Fm86

modify
Bfp - due May / June / July 2021
« Reply #10 on: 6/12/20, 21:19 »
Hey ladies!!!

Iíve just stumbled on this thread!

Iím due in June with twins!

Morning sickness - I should really say sickness is terrible! Iíve lost weight rather then putting it on which is a bit worrying!

I have my 12 week scan this Friday. Il be 12 weeks and 5 days then!

How are you all??

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #11 on: 7/12/20, 15:43 »
    Hi everyone!

Iklefeet that is great that your 12 wk scan went great! Did you decide what to do about work/ promotion?tricky one.... Hmm i wonder if its a boy, it could be a girl too, whats the nub theory? We certainly have loads of photos but I can't make out anything...

FM86, how is your sickness? I woudn't worry about losing weight at this stage, you'll prob put it all back on , as long as your keeping a bit of food and drinks down. Its hard isn't it? I am not eating as healthily as I normally would as I don't feel like Vegetables whatsoever, can just about manage smoothies and I'm gone off my usual food , just snacking here and there. Seems like a constant battle against the nausea. I wish I could say its eased up but it hasn't at all. still i'm 11.5wks so thats normal , hoping that it'll ease up by XMas:)

Lorz - How are you doing?

Hope your all wellxxx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #12 on: 22/12/20, 05:41 »
    Hey,

How is everyone doing especially with the latest covid news? It's such unpredictable times, I'm really hoping that the vaccine stabilises the situation in the new year so we can have some normality back. My dad's been a prisoner in his own house for almost a year and he's just desperate to get the vaccination so he can go out again.

Fm - I hope the morning sickness has subsided and you are feeling better

Rio - how are you doing, did you tell work yet?

Triona - honey how are you feeling?

Lorz - we haven't heard from you,  a little worried the scan didn't go as planned, I hope you are OK.

We've got to the 15 week mark, my belly has popped right out and I've started to get round ligament pain as I get bigger. Can't believe I made it to the 2nd  Trimester. I've also started having odd hot flashes,  my face lights up glowing bright red I look like a baleshia beacon.

I hope everyone is doing OK and your Xmas isn't ruined by the recent news,  sending you all hugs and Xmas wishes

Hugs Ikle xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #13 on: 22/12/20, 07:19 »
    Hi Ikle,

So glad all going well. Iím now 17 weeks. Had a midwife appt last week and asked to hear the heartbeat again. All well. Iíve also got a bump - think mine is about two months ahead of my first pregnancy! Look v pregnant.

Weíre tier 4. Had to cancel our plans to host family here for two days / nights. I just wish the Govt hadnít suggested it so early and then taken it all away. I told all my family on the phone about being pregnant (bar my mum). Were you going to tell people over Christmas in person? All my family are tier 4. 

Theyíve closed my daughters nursery early due to cases. Friends and neighbours have got it. Just hoping to stay clear of it as long as possible...

Iím going to tell work on my first or second week back. Might just wait till the 20 week scan.

Iím kinda wanting it to be Christmas already as just scared someone in my family will start coughing and be ill for Friday ❤️🎄❤️🎄❤️

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #14 on: 22/12/20, 08:11 »
     Oh gosh Rio how scary to have people around you that have it, it's so close to home now, I think the news about xmas has been harder because everyone was given hope that we could be together but I understand this new virus is very dangerous. So scary about your daughters nursery,  so to think catching it is inevitable? Will you be able to work from home now?

17 weeks already. Gosh time is flying by isn't it, such a shame you've had to break the news on the phone, how did everyone take the news?

I thought i was going to have to wait another 4-6 weeks until after lockdown to tell my dad but after two days of family conferences is been decided his mental health is such that he wouldn't cope with canceling.  He's trapped with my mum who's dementia is so bad she doesn't interact with him and he's been put on anti depressants in the last 2 weeks because he's so lonely. He begged us not to cancel saying he needed the break and as we've been isolating for 2 weeks the risk is actually very low so we've been able to form a support bubble which means that although we can't see everyone else we can at least see him.

My sister in law and the whole family caught it from her sons teacher and she's dodged it all year despite working on a high dependency covid unit and sadly my school friend passed away from covid-19 two weeks ago at 46 so very sad so I'm taking it very serious and I'm terrified off catching it.
    Here's hoping 2921 will be better, I have my new job interview on the 7th so I'm hoping new year,  new job, new family,  new adventures. We're going to write a post covid bucket list xmas day to focus on all the things we can do after this blows over.

Hugs and stay safe
    Ikle xxx

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 22/12/20, 13:12 »
    Oh my gosh Ikle - thatís so sad about your school friend. Iím so sorry. A good plan about your dad. So glad you can see him ❤️❤️

Yes all happy and excited about my news.

Sadly since this morning weíve been called to say my daughter needs to self isolate for 10 days. So canít do walks or the park now. Touch wood no symptoms. 😨😨😨

So a different week and a bit for us xx

Offline iklefeet

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 1/01/21, 08:20 »
    Happy New Year guys, 

Here's to a 2021 full of beautiful births and bouncing babies.

We're having a baby boy, we found out on Xmas Eve so now the negotiations on names has commenced with hubby lol,  we've hit an impass on my favourite versus his so we're looking for something new we both like.

I hope everyone is good and things are progressing well,  hugs to all

Ikle xxx ❤

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 2/01/21, 19:38 »
    On wonderful news Ikle ❤️❤️

Happy new year.  All well here. 10 days of isolation for my daughter complete and we are allowed out into the world again xx

Offline TrionaT

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #18 on: 3/01/21, 17:42 »
    Happy New Year All !!!
    Sorry I haven't been in touch much.

FM 86 how are you doing? Exciting expecting twins!!

Ikle, how did you get over the XMas and New Year? Its a shame plans had to cancel !

Rio- Thats a relief the self isolation is over. its a pain this whole Covid thing, i would love to self isolate in the Canaries for the next 3 months! :)

Lorz- How many weeks are you now?Hope all is good!

I'm nearly 16 wks now, my due date is 21.06. I've had 6 scans since this pregnancy started which is bit ridiculous but they are taking good care of me in the hosp so i'm not complaining. I had one private scan but don't think theres any need for any more now as they are giving me so many and seeing me every 2 wks in the hosp.
    Everything on track with baby anyway thank goodness. The scan at 15 weeks, the consultant said 80% sure its a boy!! I couldn't stop laughing as we were convinced it was a girl from earlier scans , but it is STILL a little early . I've stopped looking at girls names now and focusing on boys names but it wouldn't surprise me either if they tell us its a girl at the 20 wk scan so I don't know what to think but 80% does sound convincing alright  ;D thatl be a hatrick of boys ::)
    As for my nausea i think its just going to persist throughout the whole pregnancy. I was hoping it would magically go away at 12-14 wks but I guess it is getting slightly better , i'm learning to live with it too after 3 months... Also fatigue has kicked in and literally  knocked me over  at times. . Its unfortunate the schools will be closing for longer etc but what can we do. I'm like you Ikle, just hoping we get past XMas okay and haven't picked up Covid along the way, not that we saw many people, hardly anyone but it only takes one. Our childminder told us she was a close contact so we had a bit of a scare before XMas but turned out she was Negative but feels like its getting closer and closer eeeek!! Not going to worry about things I can't control eh?! were locked down now at home and thats all we can do ....
    Hows everyone else feeling?

Offline Rio2016

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 19/01/21, 20:23 »
    Oh lovely news Triona. Yes to the Canary Islands! How are you doing? When is your 20 week?

I had my 20 week scan last week. It was all good -and weíre having a girl. I was very happy either way but excited for my daughter to have a sister and weíve got so many clothes already 💓.

Iím doing well. Feel much bigger than 21 weeks but think these lockdowns and no commuting / not much walking isnít helping. Need to keep an eye on it tho.

Hoping these vaccines get to as many people as poss and we can maybe have a bit of freedom before the babies come... fingers crossed

Xx