* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 4502 times)

0 Members

Offline Dusky7

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #10 on: 2/01/21, 23:09 »
Hi everyone, can I join in too, booked in for fresh cycle w/c 8th Feb, first scan 26th Jan. This is our final try for a sibling for our daughters, we are so incredibly lucky, have been trying again for the last 3 years, 11th cycle and definitely the last. Last BFN was September. Drugs arriving on Wednesday, just Buserelin, Menopur, Ovitrelle and Cyclogest. Are many people going to be on Clexane? Also, are lots prescribed baby aspirin?

Scared and excited about jumping on the rollercoaster again, hope we can all support each other xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Tiger Smiles

modify
    « Reply #11 on: 3/01/21, 09:17 »
    Hi, hope 2021 brings us all our heart desires. ❤️❤️❤️
    Hope Iím not too far down my cycle to join in on this months buddy support. But can anyone help as I could do with some. ❤️

Iím back on the IVF train again, 6th or 7th time - but whose counting at this stage! 😩 I do have to count myself lucky as I know for many here on FF, Covid has scuppered so many plans. This cycle was delayed for over a year as a result. But Ive gone for it.
    I did my FET 10 days ago, a whopping 4 frozen embryos transferred, I was surprised when the clinic suggested it, but it seemed to make sense given my age & record. so youíd think at least one should stick !

I had a HCG yesterday after ten days it was so low 0.1!  So it came back negative. But I havenít had a period or anything.  🤔

Going back to clink tomorrow for another test.

Do you think the test could simply be too early? Has anyone had experience of a really low HCG such as this on first test, then went onto BFP?

Iím remaining optimistic until AF arrives but any advice would be welcome.  ❤️

X

Offline asinglerose

modify
    « Reply #12 on: 3/01/21, 09:33 »
    Tiger Smiles,
    Iím so sorry to hear about everything youíve been through - thatís a lot for someone to face. I personally havenít heard of such a low HCG turning positive BUT where I have seen low rising HCG values, itís been because there were two embryos transferred and one was a vanishing twin. Since you transferred 4, it might be that some/one implanted later, so might show up later. However, it can also be that hormones are just all over the place and so your period has delayed. Iíd totally retest in a few days if period hasnít come. Again, so sorry youíre going through this.

Dusky7, I am personally taking baby aspirin but itís not prescribed. Iím just desperate to give it my best shot and none of my doctors have a clue about it. Itís definitely best to get it prescribed but it seems lots of people do take it even without it being prescribed and do well on it. Just talk to your doctor if you think it might help. Iím not on clexane. So sorry to hear this is your 11th cycle, keeping my fingers crossed that this is it for you.

No update on my end, just waiting to start meds for my FET on the 8th.

Good luck to us all!

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #13 on: 3/01/21, 12:07 »
    Hi! Just dropping in to say hello as Iím now on the rollercoaster towards our final FET transfer of the last embryo we have in freezer. Our last ever cycle. I have a long history of recurrent miscarriage and one miracle daughter. This is IVF cycle number 7 for us. Iím also having Reproductive Immunology treatment so will be on a lot of different drugs, treatments and extensive vitamin protocol as we go through this cycle (kitchen sink!).

Wishing you all hope and positivity as you journey your cycles too x

Offline asinglerose

modify
    « Reply #14 on: 3/01/21, 12:24 »
    WobblyTulip,

So sad to hear your journey but hopefully the kitchen sink approach makes this the little embryo that could.

Sending you all the baby dust!

Offline Tiger Smiles

modify
    « Reply #15 on: 3/01/21, 12:25 »
    Hi Aisling,
    Thanks for your post and your understanding as I have seen youíve also been on a journey too.🤗

I am doing OK and hopeful for tomorrow, we just have to wait and see what happens I guess.🤞🏼

The strange thing is, I am so in tune with my body that I can feel when I ovulate - well the signs at least. So it feels like I have ovulated, which means I technically should have had my period so I just have to see what tomorrow brings.
    How are you  getting on?

Dusky7, how are you? On the baby aspirin front, the clinic I am at has prescribed me one aspirin a day, since FET, in addition to vaginal oestrogen to help with the thickness of the lining if I am correct an also a daily clean injection to prevent blood clotting and also a daily Prolotex progesterone injection for the lining of the endometrium to help the embies stick. That is in addition to one 5mg folic acid tablet a day. Hope that helps. 💛

Hi Wobbly tulip and everyone else on here too x How are you getting on?When all your FET be?

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #16 on: 3/01/21, 15:10 »
    Hi Tiger Smiles - thanks for the welcome. Sorry to hear youíve also been on a long journey of IVFs too iver the years. Will be thinking of you as you do your second HCG draw. I just started HRT today after being on an extended DR protocol. Hoping to get to transfer end Jan

Hi Aisling - thanks for your good wishes, yes itís been an arduous journey over the years and heartbreaking to lose my babies, but Iím holding out hope for another miracle, and if itís not to be then closure after so many treatments. How are you doing? Where are you in this cycle?

Howís everyone else getting on?

Offline Tiger Smiles

modify
    « Reply #17 on: 3/01/21, 16:00 »
    Thanks sweetie!

Currently lying flat on my back after inserting yet another pessary!
    We lived in hope ❤️ letís see what tomorrow brings xx

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #18 on: 4/01/21, 09:30 »
    Just popping on to say hello to everyone. Youíve all been through so much and are super strong and amazing ladies.

I will be starting cycle no 8 my first fet when my period starts towards the end of jan. I will be on estrogen pessaries, tablets and patches as my lining didnít thicken well at the last attempt. My poor partner is going to have a rough ride with my raging hormones!

Lots of luck and glad to be sharing this journey.

Offline Dusky7

modify
    « Reply #19 on: 4/01/21, 11:33 »
    Hi everyone, how are you all?

How are you doing Tiger Smiles?

I have just emailed consultant asking if I can be prescribed Clexane and baby aspirin, I think I know what he will reply but got to try...

Baby dust to you all, letís hope 2021 is our year 🤞 x