* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16867 times)

0 Members

Offline ellieh17

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #110 on: 28/01/21, 16:42 »
Hi everyone

Emz hope you got a good number of eggs to fertilise.

Wobbly I just want to give you a massive hug. I really hope you get a bfp and Dr Gorgy has some amazing medicine that allows you to have a successful pregnancy

Leanne great news about the scan, good luck for 9th

Fyfey hope bleed has settled down and your lining is nice and thin on 8th.

Update on me good and bad news - good news got a bfp, bad news as soon as wiped after doing poas (at 1.45am!!)there was lots of brown discharge. All the crinone chunks inside me were brown and a small blood clot. Checked crinone applicator, more brown discharge & some brown liquid. Convinced myself this was chemical but no cramping. Spent the next hour consulting dr google & rechecking discharge. Ordered some internet cheapie tests to see if I can see line darkening or lightening over next few days but they wonít arrive until tomorrow. Emailed clinic but no responses from them (not unusual, they wonít let you phone and speak to anyone due to COVID-19/ theyíve got most of their staff on part time furlough. Discharge has lessened and Iíve had no cramping except lower down which I think has been caused by me rooting around inside!! Remembered at 11am that my crinone last night hurt so now not sure if bleeding is from crinone or a chemical- this whole process doesnít get any easier!!

Hugs to you all

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #111 on: 28/01/21, 17:19 »
    Aww Ellie, itís lovely to hear from you!
    Iíve heard of lots of people who have had brown discharge near BFP and went on to have successful pregnancies... fingers crossed it all settled down. When you wake tomorrow keep some FMU to test with for when the cheapies arrive!

Iíve everything crossed for you and hope everything is all ok. I can understand youíll be going out of your mind just now. Are you working? Will that keep your mind off this?

Take care hun x

Offline ellieh17

modify
    « Reply #112 on: 28/01/21, 20:11 »
    Hi Fyfey

Iím on annual leave but Iím going to see my Dad tomorrow, he has severe depression and isnít doing well at the moment with it being winter and lockdown on top of things. My mum has a hospital appointment as sheís got a potential slipped disc and she feels that itís not safe to leave my Dad alone at the moment. If I got a bfp I was planning on telling him tomorrow as I know it would give him something positive to focus on, but Iím thinking of waiting until I do 2nd test on 4th Feb. My clinic want 2 tests done 1 week apart in order to confirm a bfp. Iíll have done way more than that by then!! This way Iíll know for sure whether this bleed is was just crinone irritating my cervix or a chemical. Just wish I could time travel forward 9 months to see what happens!!

Hugs xx

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #113 on: 28/01/21, 21:09 »
    Hey ladies! 13 eggs fertilised we are soo happy.

Fyfey yes we are now leaving them till Monday and Iím getting a call Tuesday to tell me how many have been frozen. Good luck with your transfer later in the month got everything crossed for u.😘

Wobbly sending you big hugs I hope dr gorgy can help u and u get ur little miracle my thoughts are with you.🥰

Leanne I hope ur lining gets nice and thick for your transfer.😘

Mouse I hope the moods are not too bad at the moment 🤣

Ellie u would think the stress stops when u get the bfp but itís only the beginning. the crinone really does irritate the cervix and you have been pulled about a lot. alittle blood can be a good sign, but u know all that already lol. Just hang on in there you have come this far, and try try try not to stress because if the little bean is there then stress will not help. Sending massive hugs 🥰

Sorry if I have missed anyone, Stay strong ladies, weíve got this ❤️❤️ Xxx

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #114 on: 29/01/21, 09:28 »
    Morning ladies. How are you all today?

Fyfey - I cant remember what it needs to be. Crazy how you forget these things. Ive never had any issues with it before so hopefully it should be where it needs to be on the 9th. Whats next for you now that AF has arrived?

Ellie - Great news you got your BFP. hopefully the discharge has came from the crinone. Look after yourself and try not to stress. Easier said that done but like Emz17 says stress wont be good for your little bean.

Emz - Brilliant news. 13 is a great amount. HOpe they keep busy over the weekend and you get a good amount for freezing!

AFM - Prognova is killing me. Only the 3rd day on it today and im exhausted. Also spent last night googling day 6 fet success stories and comparing them to day 5. Google is a dangerous place!

Hope everyone has a good day xx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #115 on: 29/01/21, 13:38 »
    Afternoon All,

It's Friday.... thank goodness! I need a break from the laptop and time for myself!!

How are we all?

Ellie, hows things? have the internet cheapies arrived? hows the bleed? Hope you are having a lovely day with your Dad.

Emz, Wow thats a great amount thats been fertilised!! Amazing, bet you can't wait until next week now to see how they are doing!!

Wobbly, how did today go hun?

Leanne, how are you going on the meds? I am also a seriel Google user!! Messes with our heads doesnt it?

take care everyone xx

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #116 on: 29/01/21, 15:24 »
    Hi all,

Emz - so happy you got 13 fertilised this time. Amazing news!

Ellie - howís it looking? You tested again?

Leanne - get off Dr Google!! Each pregnancy is unique and miraculous! Or so I keep telling myself!

AFM.... BFP!! beta 151 at 8dp5dt - so off to London on Mon for urgent treatment with an IVIG drip and then next Friday again for more LIT to try and protect this little bean

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #117 on: 29/01/21, 16:13 »
    Ohhh Wobbly, thats great news!! congrats, although i bet you are full of mixed emotions at the moment eh? I really hope that Monday brings you lots of good luck, I will be thinking about you over the next week.
    How are you feeling hun?

Online SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #118 on: 29/01/21, 21:03 »
    Good evening everyone! I havenít logged for a while so apologies if I comment on latest news!
    @Wobbly awesome!
    @Emz hope you get many embies!
    @Leanne welcome and good luck for the transfer!

About me, Iím having EC on Monday, last one of the 3 multicycle so this time Iíll also have ET, I got 2  frozen embryos if I donít get anything fresh on this cycle! Iím a bit worried as I got a cyst in the past days but letís see how it goes, doctor said it can be drained during ECÖ ^pray^

Hope youíre all ok xx

Offline ellieh17

modify
    « Reply #119 on: 29/01/21, 21:38 »
    Congratulations Wobbly. Hope all goes well on Monday. ^hugme^
    Supermaria good luck for ec on monday
    Just a quick update on me had a good day with my Dad, he seemed good today. Brown discharge has gone and got a bfp with internet cheapies, so 99% convinced discharge was from crinone irritation. Will test again tomorrow & Sunday to see if line is darkening.
    Hugs xx