* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16878 times)

0 Members

Offline mouse80

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #120 on: 30/01/21, 09:58 »
Congrats wobblytulip & Elie this is great news!

Emz thatís an amazing amount of embies. Hope you get a good number of blasts.

Leanne we will probably transfer at a similar time. I have another scan to see if my lining is thick enough on wed. Iím on tablets, pesseries and patches and like you feeling exhausted! Mine is also a day 6 embryo. I asked my consultant about the different success rates and he said that they have similar success rates but slightly less chance of surviving the thaw process (he gave me 80% chance based on my age, then 25% chance of pregnancy). But stats are just numbers and I feel as though a lot of it is luck!

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #121 on: 31/01/21, 07:09 »
    Mouse - when are you hoping to transfer? My clinic said 97% chance of ok thaw and my embie had been frozen twice due to a PGS rebiopsy so I was worried too, but it re expanded just fine. Fingers crossed for you x

Emz - how are those embies doing? Will you get an update tomorrow? How are you feeling?

SuperMaria - good luck for egg collection! The cyst shouldnít be a big deal, theyíll drain it like they do the follicles.

Ellie - how are the lines looking? Tbh urine tests are pretty variable even with internet cheapies

Leanne - when is your transfer? Thinking of you. Is your lining doing well?

AFM - got a call yesterday from the IVF clinic and my progesterone serum levels are a bit too low to support a viable pregnancy. Theyíre at 44 and Care want them over 50, Dr Gorgy likes them over 80... feeling so anxious. Kept waking up overnight and stressing. Off to London tomorrow and hoping they can run repeat betas and progesterone to see what is happening, as well as prescribe me more treatment.  Have switched from doing the cyclogest rectally to vaginally to see if makes a difference in absorption. Line getting darker on cheapies. Feeling tired, hot flushes at night and mild nausea, so hoping so hard bean is fighting to stay.

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #122 on: 31/01/21, 12:00 »
    Hi ladies! First off let me say a massive congratulations to Ellie and wobbly! Sending sticky growy strong beany vibes 😁😁

Ellie I would honestly say wait until next week on test day to test again because personally when I had my chemical it was strong all week until test day and I just tortured myself for nothing. Just try and enjoy the fact that u are that one step closer to your dream 😘

Wobbly Iím so happy for you but u really seem as though your clinics are taken such good care of you. Good luck with your treatment tomorrow. Try and get as much sleep as u can even if it is in the day. 🥰

Mouse praying your lining thickens for your transfer 🤗

Leanne stay off dr Google it is a nightmare our bodies are all so different I really donít think there is much in it many many people have success at day 3 so day 5 is great 😊

Fyfey hope you are enjoying your weekend off 😁

Maria good luck with your egg collection tomorrow hope you get plenty of little Eggies (but not too many though) 😉

Update on me Friday all 13 were dividing as they should. They will leave them over the weekend and let me know on Tuesday how many I can freeze. It doesnít seem to be a problem for them to get to blasts but just how many are of the quality to freeze that I worry about. Iím feeling ok bloating slightly going but I am a little dizzy. Just sleeping ALOT lol.
    Good luck with everything ladies sorry if I missed anyone.
    Emz xx❤️❤️❤️

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #123 on: 1/02/21, 08:53 »
    Morning All,

Another week closer to our dream.... :)

Maria, Good luck for EC today, what time will it be? I assume you are at the clinic just now! Let us know how it goes? When will your transfer be??

Ellie, how are things today? I hope you had a lovely weekend and managed to relax a bit.

Emz, can't wait to hear how those embies are doing tomorrow!! Eeeek its so exciting.

Wobbly, I hope your London trip brings you some good news!! Will be thinking about you today. Keep us updated hun.

Mouse, I hope your scan on Wednesday goes well and your lining is thickening up nicely!!

Leanne, hows the meds going now? I hope things have settled a bit and your body is adjusting!

AFM, I'm in that bit between AF ending and awaiting my baseline (8th Feb), Im really hoping that because ive been on injections and the baseline is further into the cycle this time, that all will be ok and I can start the stims on Friday 12th Feb!!
    I hardly got a wink of sleep on Saturday night, just over thinking everything and stressing about what could all go wrong! I keep thinking we were so lucky to get a BFP on my very first cycle back in 2014, that the chances of getting it first time this time are slim....feel like my good luck might have ran out, if that even makes sense? Also had a stinking sore head all weekend, defo putting it down to the buserelin!!
    I defo feel like I am on countdown now.... I hope that by the time this months out that Ive either had ET or it will be imminent!! This is the month ladies!! :)

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #124 on: 1/02/21, 11:22 »
    Morning all

Hope everyone had a good weekend?

Fyfey - Seem to be getting used to the meds now. Not as tired. Ive to up them tomorrow so hoping it doesnt floor me again. Not long now till your baseline. Fingers crossed you can start stims. I know what you mean about being luck with your first cycle. I think the same all the time about getting our bfp. Feel like we used all our luck on that cycle and wont get so lucky again. Hard to keep positive but we've just got to try.

Emz - How are you doing? bet you cant wait to hear tomorrow how your embabies are doing. hope they've behaved over the weekend.

Mouse80 - Good luck for your scan. Hope your linings nice and thick. My biggest fear is the thawing process. To do all the prep and not even get the embryo back where it belongs scares me. My consultant said the same about the numbers.

Supermaria - thanks you for your welcome. Good luck for ec today. Hope it goes well.

Wobblytulip - Transfer hopefully the 18th or 19th. HOw are you doing today?

Ellieh17 - glad the discharge has gone. Hope that bfp has been getting darker over the weekend.

Hope everyone else is doing good x

Offline WobblyTulip

modify
    « Reply #125 on: 1/02/21, 20:01 »
     Itís been a tough day. I am emotionally and physically drained.

I had to go to London for urgent IVIG drip treatment and a repeat HCG beta.

It took ages for the beta to come through so I decided to go ahead in faith with my drip even though itís mega expensive.

My beta didnít come back as high as I hoped. Normally doubling times should be around 48 hours, although every 31-72 hours is still considered normal. My numbers were 151 on Friday and only 309 today - doubling time of 69 hours. So it confirms we have an implanted embryo that is growing, but it may not be growing that well.

Dr G wants me to continue with the drugs now for a couple of weeks and wait for an early scan at 6+3 to see what is going on.

Iím still waiting for results of the repeat progesterone levels done today and a decision on whether we need to increase the meds.

Feeling quite deflated this evening and a bit teary, but trusting that God is greater than any test results or Drs and this is in His hands.

Offline ellieh17

modify
    « Reply #126 on: 1/02/21, 22:17 »
    Hi everyone

Wobbly huge hugs to you. Really hoping that things go well for you over the next few weeks. Youíll get your early scan before me as my clinic donít do scan until at least 7 weeks.

Emz good luck for tomorrow hope youíve got plenty of embryos to freeze

SuperMaria hope egg collection went well today and you feel ok

Sorry for no more personals, Iím super tired

Just a quick update on me, test on Sunday was darker than Friday. Saturdays test was a bfp but both lines were lighter than Fridays ( the joys of internet cheapies) Iíve decided I wonít test again until the clinicís test on Thursday.

Hugs and sticky baby dust to you all

modify
    « Reply #127 on: 2/02/21, 10:17 »
    Hi everyone,

sorry I've been MIA! This whole process really takes it out of you, doesn't it? I've been catching up on everyone's cycles and just wanted to add my good vibes and well wishes to the mix. I'll be thinking of all of you.

Wobby - best of luck to you, I've heard lots about IVIG drips and they do seem to work miracles so it could be your magic ingredient!
    Maria - hope your egg collection went well  ^hugme^
    Ellie - congratulations on your BFP, how is it progressing?

This is my first ever IVF cycle so I didn't really know what to expect but my emotions are predictably all over the place. My follicles are looking good - I'm day 9 now - so we're on track for collection on Friday. I have a bit of fluid buildup in my cervical cavity but not in my womb so I'm on the edge of overstimulating even though we're doing mild IVF. There are just so many things to stress and worry about! I have booked myself in for extra acupuncture today and taken a few days off work. I'm also doing Circle and Bloom IVF hypnosis/meditation sessions every day, has anyone tried these? It feels like my brain is trying to fight the relaxation and I'm not sleeping very well - it does not help that my ovaries feel massive and my cat keeps tramping all over them when I'm in bed!

Does anyone have any tips for avoiding OHSS?

Offline WobblyTulip

modify
    « Reply #128 on: 2/02/21, 14:18 »
    Hey Emily!

Quick reply - best tips are a) donít let your clinic over stimulate you and b) if at risk of OHSS they usually prescribe Cabergoline.

Hope all is well x

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #129 on: 2/02/21, 15:01 »
    Update ladies we managed to get 5 great quality blasts frozen we are so happy 😁 gonna take a month or two to enjoy and rest now before the fet.

Good idea about cabergoline wobbly (although I couldnít take it due to mental health issues) plus I was on such a small amount of stimms so clinic really cldnt do anything else to stop my ohss. My advice would be if thereís any doubt have a different trigger and assess at egg collection your health always comes first.

Good luck to all you wonderful strong ladies on your journeys I wish you all safe a successful pregnancies ❤️❤️❤️