* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16875 times)

0 Members

Offline Fyfey

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #140 on: 4/02/21, 16:06 »
Afternoon All,

What a miserable few days we've had here, hope its a bit better else where in the UK! :)

Emily, thats really good sensible advice... defo prob the best time to be getting the EC/ET when everyone has been pretty much isolating anyway eh?

Maria, how was the ET? I had to check with myself that today was Thursday, Im so confused with the days at the moment!! I hope it went well for you and you are home now!! Now for the TWW... whats your OTD?

Wobbly, how are you doing hun??

Hannah, welcome! Do you have a rough date for the FET? How are you finding the meds this time around?

SingleRose, Oh I would be exactly the same hun, I just need to know!! It's still quite early to get a second line on a HPT... I was getting squinters at 8dp5dt before... but i mean proper squinters!! Good luck for tomorrow, how quick will you know?

Leanne, where about in Scotland are you? Which clinic are you using? I feel so so tired today with my meds, but it's a good excuse to leave OH to make the tea! lol

Mouse, take it easy and do what you need to do!! I would be with you and go with upping the meds... it feels so close doesnt it! Monday wont be long away hun, I hope things are looking better for you  then and if not, then it looks like you will have that embaby on board anyway and as Wobbly said earlier, god is greater!!

Sorry if i've missed anyone.... feeling pretty knackered today, was up lots last night!! Away to have a cuppa and sit in front of the tea.... Ive renewed all my wax melts today... the simple things in life!! haha!

Take care everyone!!
F x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #141 on: 4/02/21, 18:44 »
    Hi all

Just a quick comment from me (I'm exhausted!) my very 1st ET today, felt so weird in the theatre, I wish they were putting me to sleep like they do with EC! 1 Day 3 fresh embryo was transferred, although not my decision (as I had 2 frosties which were better grade) but apparently that's clinic policy....just annoyed as no consultation beforehand about this! >:( Did it happen to you too, not be able to chose which embryo you prefer to use?

I only pray that the embryo stick and grow ok anyway (I didn't get any blasto during the 3 cycles), OTD is 15/02....

Catch up soon, hope you're all ok x ^hugme^

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #142 on: 4/02/21, 21:17 »
    Mouse - fingers crossed that does the job for Monday xx
    Fyfey - Iím in Stirling. Im attending Ninewells in Dundee. You? X

Offline asinglerose

modify
    « Reply #143 on: 4/02/21, 21:43 »
    Fyfey - Iíll know by the end of day tomorrow- will be sure to update

SuperMaria - no, I havenít heard of that at all. I wonder if it was a last minute decision and no time to thaw the other embryos? Itís still quite odd though. I can understand your frustration but now best to find a way to unwind and just hope for the best for this little one. You really never know whatís going to stick. Iíve heard of people transferring their best quality embryos first then coming to their lowest ones with a great deal of hopelessness- ironically those ones stick. Itís nice to have nice looking blasts but doesnít mean theyíll stick. Maybe this be the little embryo that pleasantly surprises you.

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #144 on: 5/02/21, 08:44 »
    Morning All,

Maria, sorry I canít be of much help, but as singlerose said it doesnít necessarily mean it wonít stick! Good luck and hopefully the 15th is here soon enough! Happy symptom spotting!

Singlerose, oh fab... not long to wait! :-)

Leanne, Iím in Fife (hence the name) and also at
    Ninewells. How do you find it? Lovely to speak to someone quite local! :-)

Take care everyone
    F x

Online SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #145 on: 5/02/21, 12:00 »
    @mouse80 hope you managed to improve the side effects, good luck on Monday for the scan
    @ HannaBox Ė welcome 😊
    @ Ellieh17 - hope your test went well yesterday

@Fyfey and @Asinglerose thank you for your kind words, difficult to stay positive after finding it out only when I was in the theatre >:(, but let's hope it stick (and it doesn't flush out since it's in a fluid!)  :)

Offline asinglerose

modify
    « Reply #146 on: 5/02/21, 14:00 »
    Results are in - HCG level is 1. I will wait to retest on the official testing date which is Friday. That'll be 14dpt and that test will be very final. I am going to go on with meds as usual. Still quite sad though as there's no denying that the chances of a negative even next Friday are far far higher than not.

Offline skyblue79

modify
    « Reply #147 on: 5/02/21, 18:34 »
    Good evening ladies,
    I know our journey TTC is an emotional rollercoaster and each one of us on different stages of treatment. I am send positive energy to everyone one of us, this year hopefully we will have our joy.
    I was previously active to the forum but became inactive due to failed marriage following the dream of being a mother.
    Now I remarried and we are on same page to try for baby.
    Yesterday after a long time I had a FET at Serum clinic. I am super anxious and nervous. 
    I am here for to share my experience and hopefully support others and hopefully also get support from you ladies also.

Online SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #148 on: 6/02/21, 09:18 »
    @asinglerose hugs and best of luck  ^hugme^

@skyblue79 welcome back, hope FET went well, fingers crossed x

Offline Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #149 on: 6/02/21, 09:47 »
    Hi all

Congratulations to those who have had their positives and best of luck to those waiting.

I havenít posted since the start of the thread because if Iím honest Iím just so busy. Iíve been reading the thread but every message I started to write somehow didnít get posted, Iíd get distracted by something else. Iím an NHS doctor and I work in a combination of primary and urgent care which basically means life is beyond hectic. Also Iím about to complete on a house purchase so am packing boxes on my off days. A large part of me wonders if it is insane to be trying to transfer one of my hard won embryos at this time but somehow it seems more insane to wait any longer than I have to so here we go. Iím booked to have FET Tuesday.

It will be my first embryo transfer after a freeze all cycle in October, I developed severe OHSS and could not transfer anything at the time. Here goes....