* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16882 times)

0 Members

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #150 on: 6/02/21, 11:17 »
 Welcome to the group tickety boo. Good luck for your transfer next week. I canít imagine how busy you must be in the NHS - thank you for all youíre doing x

Sky blue- welcome back and wishing you the very best for this FET x

Asinglerose - so sorry, just gutted for you. Hoping itís just a slow starter and you might get a better result soon. If not, take care of yourself. Sending a big hug x

SuperMaria - sending sticky vibes to your day 3 embie. Stick, stick, stick.....

Mouse - good to hear you can still continue the cycle, will be thinking of you on Monday.

Sorry if Iíve missed folk out...

AFM: The last week has been hugely stressful going for repeat beta HCGs. Whilst levels arenít doubling within 48 hours, the latest level from yesterday has gone up to 1053 and doubling time since Monday is now around 54 hours. Normal range is 35-72hrs. So weíre not out yet! Went to London for Leucocyte Immune Therapy yesterday so sporting lovely bandages on my arms today. Pregnancy after multiple miscarriages is so tough. Thanks for your support. Next up is our early scan at 6+3, so another week and a bit to wait.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #151 on: 6/02/21, 11:30 »
    WobblyTulip and Asinglerose - I have EVERYTHING crossed for you. This road is such a tough one 😕
    Iím currently in my 2WW but not feeling very confident.
    Good luck to everyone x

☘️☘️☘️

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #152 on: 6/02/21, 15:54 »
    Hi everyone

Supermaria - how are you? i hope your taking it easy and letting that little embryo get nice and comfy in there. Whens your OTD
    Asinglerose - Keeping everything crossed for your OTD. Hope you get a better result. big hugs x
    Skyblue - welcome back. Whens your OTD?
    Tickety boo - Cant imagine how busy you must be right now being a doctor. Good luck for tuesday x
    WobblyTulip - What a week its been for you. Sending positive vibes that your little been sticks x

hope everyone else is doing okay?
    AFM - My daughter has been poorly the last 24 hours with a really high temp. She had a covid test this morning. HOping we dont need to wait to long for results. If its positive ill need to get in touch with the hospital and see if i can carry on carry on with my prognova until shes better. Not sure if that will mean my lining will end up too thick though. Probably have to abandon this cycle and start again. Trying to keep positive that her results will be negative.

Hugs and baby dust to you all xx

Offline SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #153 on: 6/02/21, 16:28 »
    @LeanneR oh no, hope your daughter gets well soon! and hope she's negative for covid!

my OTD is 15/02, although period is scheduled to arrive on 13th so how does it work in this case, if I'm not pregnant? Should I try to book an earlier OTD?

So weird to be in this limbo now and not knowing what's happening with the embryo (this is my first ET) I really hope it didn't flush out immediately after the transfer (I went to the toilet as my bladder was exploiding  ;D)

Wishing a good weekend to everybody x

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #154 on: 6/02/21, 21:02 »
    Evening All,

This thread moves so quickly, but its great we are all so active and chatty! :)

SingleRose - Sorry to hear about your HCG on Friday, Ive got everything crossed that it increases for OTD next week!

Skyblue - When is your OTD? How did you find the transfer?

Tickety - Im sure ive cycled with you before at some point...... Good luck for Tuesday!! How are you feeling?
    I take my hat of to you doing what you are doing just now in these crazy times!!!

Oh Wobbly, I really hope this is it for you!! Doubling at 52 hours sounds promising.... What date is your early scan? I can only begin to imagine how stressed out you must be at this time! Remember to take time for yourseld though hun :)

Lola, when is your OTD? Whats making you not feel very optimistic?

Leanne, I hope your daughter is feeling better soon and on the mend! Have you had the test results back yet? How did she get on with the test? I really hope it's negative and doesnt impact your cycle any!! It's such a stressful time this ACU malark during a pandemic!

Supermaria, I remember thinking the same about the embryo on my last two transfers,but ive been assured that it can't happen! Still doesnt stop our hormonal minds thinking it eh? lol
    Are you on any pessaries or anything? Usually they will delay your period, even if its negative,so if you test negative on the 15th then once you stop the pessaries then your period would normally come a few days later, although I have heard of some people coming on their period when they are still on the pessaries. We are all so different!!
    Lets not think that though..... visualise that wee embryo getting all comfy and sticking, then there will be no period for some time!!
    Personally Ive never been able to wait until OTD and ive tested early with both my fresh and frozen cycles.

AFM - Nothing new to report, apart from I feel as if im turning into a bit of a crazy woman... biting at everything my OH is doing or not doing!!
    Baseline on Monday, so fingers crossed all is looking ok then!!

Offline Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #155 on: 6/02/21, 21:24 »
    Hey Fyfey 😊
    My OTD for blood test is Tuesday but Im still in quarantine following travel so cant venture out. Can do a home test on Thursday but think himself will be away so will wait until he's back. (Could be Fri or Sat).
    Not feeling confident as I have zero symptoms  (apart from non stop gas and bloating from those blasted pessaries 🙈)
    Hope all goes well for you x

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #156 on: 6/02/21, 21:42 »
    Aww Lola, keep the faith... I felt I had way less symptoms with my BFP than I did with the BFN!
    Good luck for Tuesday!!

Offline Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #157 on: 7/02/21, 10:25 »
    Fyfey - yea I think weíve cycled together before too. Iím ok. Because I got so sick with OHSS last time I think this time I just feel weirdly normal. Iím taking oestrogen and using cyclogest but I feel quite well really. Itís almost a bit unsettling, I keep feeling like Iím forgetting something. I hope your baseline goes well. Good luck.

Leanne - that must be super stressful, I hope your daughter is ok. I was told our lining canít be too thick by my clinic if that helps.

SuperMaria - I think when our normal period is doesnít really count when youíre going through treatment, because the medication sort of overrides it. Well thatís my understanding anyway.

Lola - Iíve only ever been pregnant once, and it was an ectopic so maybe is different but genuinely I had no symptoms at all during that 2ww. Not one symptom. When I tested positive it was a huge shock and I spent the first 24 hours in a state of pure disbelief. So I donít think a lack of symptoms means anything.

Wobbly - that sounds positive and I hope this goes your way. Good luck for your scan.

Asinglerose- look after yourself over this week. I hope you have a more positive result on Friday.

Sky blue- when is your OTD? How was transfer? How are you feeling now?

Sorry if Iíve missed anybody.

Tonight is my last shift before a 2 week annual leave. It had to be used before the end of March and fortunately itís not half term around here yet (on my team the childless donít tend to be allowed school holidays off). I decided given thereís no such thing as a quiet day at work (and actually there wasnít even before the pandemic) that my best hope for a positive outcome was to take my leave now. And itís not like we can go on holiday anywhere anyway! How long after 5 day FET are people told to test generally? My clinic said it would be 14 days but whenever Iíve stalked these boards itís always looked like people test earlier than this.

Offline SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #158 on: 7/02/21, 13:46 »
    @Fyfey I know! My hormonal mind can't stop thinking it!!  Yep I'm taking pessaries, progesterone Utrogestan for 21 days and like @Lola2021 is saying, I have no symptoms but lots of gas & bloating  ;D
    Good luck tomorrow with your baseline scan!

@Tickety-boo  Iím on short protocol so Iím not sure if it works differently from conventional IVF, I just hope nothing is coming before OTD! ^pray^

Offline Blodyn76

modify
    « Reply #159 on: 7/02/21, 13:55 »
    Hey Tickety, enjoy your leave. RE testing - if you test 5 days post transfer, in theory that would be around day 24 of your cycle, so 9 days post 5 day transfer would be day 28 of a 28 day cycle and you should get a pretty definitive result. HTH.