* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17960 times)

0 Members

Offline SuperMaria

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #190 on: 12/02/21, 15:39 »
Fyfey I thought of doing a HPT first but I don't want to get a false positive which will be more disappointing if it's turns to be a negative...I rather wait for the official test and see ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline skyblue79

modify
    « Reply #191 on: 12/02/21, 19:52 »
    MollyMartha: so so thank you for your message. It has helped me a lot to calm down and remain with hope. 😘

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 13/02/21, 08:30 »
    Emily - so sorry to hear your news. Sending gentle hugs. I had a cycle where none made it to 5 day embryos too and it was gutting. We found the strength to try again though.

Skyblue - youíre not out until youíre out. Keep visualising a strong healthy baby snuggling in there.

Maria - I crumbled and did a super sensitive HPT at 8dp5dt which was when I got my first beta. It was a faint positive then. Interesting that the urine ones at from 10miu, but my levels were actually 151 and it was at Iíll super faint.

Blodyn - good luck with sorting out travel- hope things ease soon so you can get going

Mouse - sorry lining isnít better but that might be normal for you. Good luck with the transfer. My nutritionist advised John Whiteís beet shots and vitamin e to help improve lining.

Leanne - so exciting you can start the cyclogest soon. Yay for transfer!

AFM: not much to report. Very sore boobs not helped by 2 year old climbing all over me. Trying to distract myself ahead of the early scan on Tuesday. Am 6 weeks today. Still taking loads of meds and my tummy is a mess of bruises from the injections. But hey ho, praying and believing we have a healthy embryo on board. Pregnancy after miscarriages is so tough from an anxiety perspective!

Online Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #193 on: 13/02/21, 09:11 »
    Lola - I hope your test goes well

Leanne - Iím glad your cycle can continue.

Mouse - Iím glad youíre booked for transfer. Good luck!

Maria - in my treatment information book it says if you forget the progesterone just take it as soon as you remember, unless itís been over 24 hours, in which case to call them. It sounds like it was less than 24 hours so I think youíre good.

Blodyn - I think itís reasonable to ask about the vaccine. The worst that can happen is they say no. Iíve still not had mine. When they offered it me the guidance was still not if youíre within 3 months of TTC so I said no. The guidance has now changed and my clinic are saying not within a month of treatment.... but by the time that happened I WAS within a month of treatment. So I figure Iíll either get pregnant and wait until I deliver or I wonít and Iíll have it then before treatment starts again.

Sky - Iím glad youíve managed to get some reassurance, I think thatís basically what these forums are good at! Not long until test day now. I have everything crossed for you.

Wobberly - 6 weeks! Well done. Good luck for your scan. The anxiety is hard isnít it. Iím struggling just being on a 2ww. I think pregnancy loss changes how you approach this process.

Afm - oh guys! I think Iím cracking up during this 2ww. Iím 4dp5dt and Iím getting all sorts of aching in my lower back which often comes for me before a period. Of course it is possible to convince myself is either implantation or Af depending on how positive/negative I feel in a given moment. But because I had no symptoms with my ectopic I quite often feel quiet negative (even though letís be honest the ectopic wasnít a good thing). And really I know itís probably just the medication anyway!

I didnít struggle this much on my last 2ww. I think because my last one was after my first medicated Iui it felt more relaxed. It was the first of a three cycle package and I always had ivf to go to after. It felt like there were options. But then the ectopic, and I lost my left tube, and suddenly ivf was recommended rather than iui. And then when I did ivf they couldnít access my left ovary (which they think is due to scar tissue following the ectopic) so actually over half my follicles were left unharvested and then I developed OHSS because they couldnít collect those eggs, and ended up in hospital. So I have two frozen embryos (well one now as the other is in use) and thereís nothing they can do to make my left ovary available (more surgery will likely mean more scar tissue) which means if I stim in the future Iíll likely end up with OHSS again, and it really was bad, so much pain and I couldnít breath due to the fluid around my lungs. So it feels like these two embryos are my shot and I guess Iím struggling with feeling that pressure.

Yesterday I went on a walk. Not far, just to the local park and back with one of the dogs. That helped. Today Iím going to do my pension paperwork. Which will be dull and frustrating but will keep my brain busy. And go on another walk because what else can we do in lockdown?!

Offline Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #194 on: 13/02/21, 09:27 »
    Ah Tickety, u must have yourself tormented feeling all this pressure. Its outside of your control now so just take sometime to pamper yourself and try to relax as much as u can.

AFM, I got my first ever BFP this morning 😳
    In complete shock! Delighted, but cautious as I know the next few weeks are crucial so will take each day as it comes.

Good luck to everyone on their journey x

Online Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #195 on: 13/02/21, 10:32 »
    Congratulations Lola! Excellent news.

Offline SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #196 on: 13/02/21, 12:37 »
    @Lola2021 wow congratulations for BFP!!  ^goodluck^

@Tickety-boo I understand your struggle, hugs ^hugme^

@WobblyTulip I just wait but I donít feel much confident so far  :( Hugs to you instead, hope it goes all well on Tuesday!

Online ellieh17

modify
    « Reply #197 on: 13/02/21, 22:08 »
    Sorry quick one tonight
    Congratulations Lola
    Good luck for Monday sky blue & SuperMaria.
    Leanne glad your Lo is on the mend
    Sorry if I havenít done a personal for you tonight
     Hugs & sticky baby dust to you all
    Ellie xx

Online Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #198 on: 14/02/21, 07:26 »
    A quick note to say my lack of will power won out and I took a test this morning. It has a very faint positive line. Could be the trigger of course so Iíll test again in a few days and see if darker. I donít think itís an evap line as it came up in the 3 mins but it is super pale. If you just glanced youíd miss it completely. I do feel better for doing the test though. Calmer.

I had some pale pink spotting last night. Seems to have stopped now. Iím hoping it was implantation bleeding rather than ďyouíre not pregnantĒ bleeding.

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #199 on: 14/02/21, 07:47 »
    Woo hoo!

Big congratulations to you Lola!

...and how exciting - congratulations to you too Tickety Boo! A line is a line is a line! Will you have a beta HCG on Monday?