* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17915 times)

0 Members

Offline Tickety-boo

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #200 on: 14/02/21, 08:37 »
Thanks wobberly, My clinic donít do betas - itís all home testing. And even if they did itís only 5dp5dt today. Or it will be at 13:30! Iím not meant to test until 14dp. Which is why Iím being very cautious about whether itís the trigger. What makes me think it isnít is in October when I was admitted with OHSS they made this big fuss of checking the hcg/wanting a pregnancy test and I was like ďI injected hcg 5 days ago, itís going to be positive but I assure you Iím not pregnant, my embryos are in a lab 100 miles away.Ē But actually it was negative on both urine and blood work so Iím hoping I metabolise triggers quite quickly. Either way, it is a line of hope!

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #201 on: 14/02/21, 08:38 »
    Congratulations Lola hoping everything goes smoothly for you.

Tickey-boo hoping your line gets darker. Glad you are feeling better after taking the test. Keep us posted.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #202 on: 14/02/21, 15:21 »
    Afternoon All,

I hope everyone is having a lovely weekend!

Maria, I will be thinking about you tomorrow, good luck!! :) Although I know it will be Tuesday before you get the results.

Lola, massive congrats! Its a surreal feeling isnt it? Will you call the clinic tomorrow and await an early scan now? I forget exactly how it all works, it's been so long!

Tickety, Eeeeeek how exciting!! Will you test again before your OTD? I tested the trigger out on my BFP cycle, it was gone by 4DP5DT. Im glad it's made you a bit more settled and calmer! I also got pink spotting.... could defo be that implantation bleed we all hope for.

Leanne, big week for you as well hun... how are you feeling about transfer on Friday? how are the pessaries going?

Wobbly, Good Luck for Tuesday! You must be full of mixed emotions.... :)

Apologies for missing anyone, I hope everyone else is well! :) 

Not much to report here.... headaches and tiredness have been continuing! Back for another scan to re-check lining on Thursday.

Take Care x

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #203 on: 14/02/21, 15:36 »
    Hey ladies.
    Happy valentines day
    Mouse80 - sorry to hear things havent gone to plan. Keep positive. They wouldn't be transferring if they didn't think there was a chance of it working.
    Skyblue79 - how are you? have you had anymore pain?
    Wobblytulip - Good luck for your scan on tuesday
    Tickety boo - Hard not to crack up during the 2ww. Its awful. Great you got a bfp. Fingers crossed its darker when you next test
    Lola2021 - Congratulations thats amazing news.
    Fifey - Hope your okay and the headaches arent too painful

Hope everyone else is doing okay.

AFM - started the pessaries yesterday. Forgot how awful they are  :( Friday feels like its forever away but ive got a really busy week with work so hopefully that will make the time go quickly.

Hugs and baby dust to you all xx

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #204 on: 14/02/21, 19:50 »
    Hi Leanne, I started cyclogest yesterday so guessing we will be transferring on the same day?

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 14/02/21, 19:55 »
    Hi mouse Im Friday for my transfer. X

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #206 on: 14/02/21, 20:02 »
    Iím Thursday. I hate the pessaries too!  Hoping my only day 6 blast survives the thaw!

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #207 on: 14/02/21, 21:19 »
    They are awful arenít they. Fingers crossed for us both. Mine is day 6 also. I hate the wait for that phone call x

Offline Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 15/02/21, 09:59 »
    Maria - everything crossed for you today

Mouse/Leanne - I really hope your transfers go well this week. I was so anxious about my embryo surviving the thaw and my clinic said ďwe wonít call you unless we need to speak to you about something.Ē Itís a 2 hour drive to the clinic, and I allowed 2.5 in case of traffic so I spent the whole journey saying things like ďI think theyíd have called by now if there was a problemĒ and checking for missed calls.

Fyfey - it seems to long between scans doesnít it. Hang on in there.

Lola - has your BFP sunk in yet? Do you know when your scan will be?

Wobbly- how are you feeling currently?

Sky - I think itís your OTD today, I hope you get good news.

AFM - I didnít wait 48 hours as planned (obviously) I tested again this morning. The line is definitely darker. Not dark but not a squinter either. Very much there. And pink. So something is happened in there, itís not my trigger I tested. I will stop testing now for a few days now I know I didnít just see my trigger. Hopefully it will stick and keep going! I will test again before OTD though. I know it sounds daft but the OTD is my first day back after my annual leave and I basically donít want to get bad news and then have to go to work for 8am. I want to be prepared one way or the other.

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #209 on: 15/02/21, 14:35 »
    Happy Monday All,

Oh Mouse and Leanne, Good Luck for this week... both day 6 FET! Nice when you have someone who is going through exactly the same eh? Will you both get a call in the morning to tell you the time you need to go in at and how the thaw went? Im sure thats what happened with me back in 2019.

Leanne, Im dreading the crinone this time as well... the things we have to go through eh?

Tickety, it does seem a while doesnt it? but then I just keep thinking that they are giving the lining the best chance of thining down, they only start stims on a Friday as well.
    Ohhh its looking good hun.. Im totally with you about OTD on the day you return to work... I would be exactly the same, with my BFP I got faint positives from 8DP5DT and then on 11DP5DT I got PREGNANT 1-2 weeks on a CBD, I was believing it then. I tested again with CBD on 13DP and got 2-3 weeks, I then forgot to test on the OTD as I was working crazy hours, but I felt like i knew the result already.

Sky, is it your OTD today? how did it go?