* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17958 times)

0 Members

Offline skyblue79

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #210 on: 15/02/21, 21:41 »
Evening all, so sorry with my disappearing act, i went back to work over the weekend and it is manic at work due to covid. I work in ITU so when i finish work sleep is in order.

Wobbly: thank you for your encouragement and great progress. i am praying and have fingers crossed for you, you will be great.
Tickety: 2WW is dreadful. glad you getting yourself occupied during this time. sending you baby dust
Lola: huge congratulations for you BFP
LeanneR: How are you getting on? hope you are coping well. Pessaries are awful. Rooting for you for friday
Mouse80: How are you getting on. rooting for you for thursday

AFM: It was my test day today. Unfortunately i got a BFN. I am devastated. :(

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #211 on: 16/02/21, 08:49 »
    Just a quick one to say Sky, Iím so sorry to hear this. Rest up and be kind to to yourself over the coming days.  Xxx

Offline LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #212 on: 16/02/21, 09:01 »
    So sorry sky. Sending you lots of love and hugs. Look after yourself. Take care xxx

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #213 on: 16/02/21, 09:41 »
    Sky Iím so sorry, hope you are able to take some time and space and be looked after. Itís such a tough process. Thinking of you x

Offline Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #214 on: 16/02/21, 11:45 »
    Aw sky, Im so sorry to hear this 😕
    Hope youíre ok. Life is so cruel sometimes. Please take some time out for yourself ❤️

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #215 on: 16/02/21, 13:04 »
    Sky so sorry to hear your news. I hope youíll have a big drink and takeaway tonight and be gentle with yourself. Praying youíll have the courage to try again in time, when youíre ready.

Feels horrible following this with good news, but I had my 6+3 scan today and thereís a baby with a heartbeat in there measuring roughly ok for dates. So now trying to book a drip in London tomorrow. The joy is there but the anxiety continues too as weíve generally lost babies between 7-9 weeks in the past. Iím booked in for recurrent miscarriage clinic next week in NHS for them to scan me again.

Online SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 16/02/21, 16:13 »
    Just a quick message, so sorry skyblue79  ^hugme^

I'm on the same boat, my beta hsg blood test came out negative  :'( Gonna try to get more info about it, nurse mentioned something about a failed implant

Offline LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #217 on: 16/02/21, 18:43 »
    supermaria im so sorry. Thinking of you. hope you manage to get some info that can help you going forward. Sending lots of love and take care xx

Wobbly - Great news. So happy for you. Did you get the drip booked in? x

Online Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #218 on: 16/02/21, 19:26 »
    How disappointing Maria, Iím sorry to read this. As Leanne said, hopefully theyíre able to explain a little more about what the nurse meant.

Wobbly - Iím pleased your scan went well and l hope you were able to book your drip.

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #219 on: 17/02/21, 07:56 »
    Iím sorry to hear this Maria, take some time to look after yourself, itís always so hard after bad news.

Wobbly great news on the scan.