* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17967 times)

0 Members

Offline Fyfey

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #70 on: 20/01/21, 08:11 »
Welcome Lola.....

Can I ask what you need to do to prepare for a Donor cycle?

Take care and good luck

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #71 on: 20/01/21, 10:30 »
    Welcome Lola, good luck with the donor cycle

Dusky hope you managed not to feel too stressed about making the right decision. Having had numerous times where i have had to make the call whether to cancel i know how tough this can be. I will say that after agonising each time if it was the right thing to do i always felt that it was better to get it right than push through when things werent looking great. Its such a personal choice though, hope your clinic can talk you through the pros and cons.

Fyfey yes we cycled in Nov together i think. My FET got cancelled and i had to have a hysteroscopy which was all clear. I am just waiting for my period to start, i hate this last bit of waiting when you just want to get going!

Emz - that is a bumper crop! Hope you get a decent amount of eggs.

Blodyn - we both had cancelled cycles before xmas i think. Covid is really throwing a spanner in the works. I think things will get moving again soon once the vaccinations ramp up. Once the infection rates and death rates go down they will look to open things up again.

Hello to everyone else and hope you are all doing ok.

Online Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #72 on: 20/01/21, 17:39 »
    Thanks for the welcome ladies 😊
    @Fyfey- It was all very straight forward - apart from the stress of covid & possible interruption to travel plans 🙈

Had a mock cycle and scan last month to check that the medication worked ok and that my body had no issues with it. Then had Prostap injection in the final week of my last cycle (to down regulate), and started Fematab on day 4 of this cycle. I have had very little side effects but the scans seem to be fine so no complaints! Im due to start cyclogest on the same day the donor has egg collection.

Its a lottery but worth a shot I guess.
    Good luck to all the cycle buddies 😊

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #73 on: 20/01/21, 18:55 »
    Hi Lola! Welcome to the group. Are you travelling overseas for treatment or is it UK based?

Dusky - did you decide what to do?

Fyfey - howís the buserelin going? I usually get headaches on it! Hope this cycle is finally your time x

Emz - whenís egg collection for you? Are the follies growing well?

AFM, embryo transfer scheduled for tomorrow - eek. Hope our frostie thaws ok and all goes smoothly.

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #74 on: 20/01/21, 19:16 »
    Hi wobblytulip good luck tomorrow fingers crossed for ur little embie. I am due for egg collection on Monday and have another tracking scan tomorrow to confirm it all eek. Good luck all you strong ladies 😘 xxx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #75 on: 21/01/21, 16:48 »
    Afternoon Ladies,
    How are we all?

Iím ok on buserlin so far... which does make you think if itís working. I know on my last abandoned cycle the spray wasnít working, after 3 weeks of taking it! I said to the nurse, how I did wonder as I was feeling fine, she said yeah you should probably be getting symptoms!

Well I rang my clinic today to find out when my baseline is, I guessed they would know Iím just awaiting the letter. I need to know for work, so my baseline is 8th Feb... so Iím now thinking I wonít be transferring until first week in March.

Can anyone remember how long they have stimmed for before? I wish I had taken notes for my cycle years ago, I canít remember anything like that!  Iím sure my clinic only start stimming on a Friday, donít know where I read that though! So hoping i can start stimming on Friday 12th Feb. Iíll have been down regging for 26 days by then!

Any advice with dates.....

F x

Online WobblyTulip

modify
    « Reply #76 on: 21/01/21, 18:41 »
    Hi Fyfey - stimms are usually for around 10 days or so after baseline scan depending on how your follies are doing

Iíve got an embryo on board!! They had to do the procedure twice as the embryo didnít come out on first go so hopefully itís all in ok second time round.

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #77 on: 21/01/21, 22:19 »
    Oh how exciting Wobbly!!! When is your OTD?

Yeah thatís what I thought .... 10 days! Thank you 😊

Online WobblyTulip

modify
    « Reply #78 on: 22/01/21, 07:05 »
    Hi Fyfey - so I have to get bloods HCG and progesterone done next Friday. It should be 9dp5dt, but theyíre shut on Saturdays so have decided to draw them a day early at 8dp5dt. If I do get pregnant I have to have a repeat draw on the Monday and an urgent IVIG drip down in London (Iím in Midlands). All a bit complicated this reproductive immune treatment! Hilariously after all that the Weds after would be OTD with urine for my clinic!

Emz - how was your scan? You still on track for EC on Monday?

Offline Dusky7

modify
    « Reply #79 on: 22/01/21, 08:04 »
    Hi everyone, I have decided to delay :( Still sad about it tbh but it does feel the right thing to do.

This is our very last fresh cycle, money and age our definitely against us... So far ok on omega 3, it is my least important one as I get a lot from diet so wouldnít be so bad if I had to stop it.

Thank you so much for all of your help, we are now booked in for EC w/c 19th April, so I had better leave this thread I suppose :(

Ellie, my DD was from the Ďworstí embie of 17, and she is perfect, grading doesnít mean everything x

So sorry no more personals atm, must run x

I wish everyone so much luck xxx