* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17909 times)

0 Members

Offline Emz17

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #80 on: 22/01/21, 11:50 »
Eek so excited for u wobblytulip I have everything crossed for u. Has the symptom checking started yet?

Dusky I wish u all the best with ur cycles I think u knew that was the best decision for u hun enjoy a well deserved rest with your partner good luck with everything we are all here if u need a chat even if u r not cycling now 😘

I had my scan yesterday and the follies are at 15-16mm so we are going to scan again on Monday to push them a little further. My last round I triggered at 16mm and half werenít mature so we are aiming for egg collection next Wednesday now 😁 Iím happy they are keeping an eye on me but not happy I have an extra two days of bloat to deal with. Iím ok tho hope all you lovely ladies are too? Xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline ellieh17

modify
    « Reply #81 on: 22/01/21, 20:02 »
    hi all

Welcome to the 2ww wobbly tulip

Good luck for your scan on Monday Emz17. I stimmed for 14 days in order to get my follicles big enough with Gonal F both times.

Little update from me. Iím 4dp5dt today. Pretty sure trigger left my system yesterday so no longer feel super tired, nauseous and boobs no longer feel like they are rock solid and painful. Been v crampy today but I think itís more been as a result of bowel issues than anything else. TMI alert - been constipated until today and now back to normal. Resisted the urge to POAS as Iím sure itís far to early to get anything but a BFN. OTD is 28th (15 days since egg collection). Just wish I knew which of my symptoms were as a result of crinone and which (if any) are from the embryo and which are in my head as a result of me thinking about what is potentially going on with me!! Why is 2ww so hard?!

Hope everyone else is doing well. Xx

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #82 on: 22/01/21, 20:22 »
    Hi Ellie thank you thatís good to know how long you stimmed  for (Monday will be day 12) so not to far off.
    The tww is just the worst isnít it honestly I have had one fresh cycle bfn and one frozen cycle bfp (sadly ended in early miscarriage) and I can honestly say I cldnt tell the difference in how I felt both times. plus I am a serial tester lol and I tested everyday with nothing until the morning of test day when I got a positive, there really is no way to tell in my experience but we are all so different. Easier said than done but try and relax and treat urself. Good luck hun everything crossed for you xxx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #83 on: 23/01/21, 16:50 »
    Afternoon Ladies

Dusky - Iím glad youíve made a decision and it will be the right one, as I feel we all know the right decision deep down! Take this time to regroup and rest!!

Wobbly - do you think you will test before? Iím a serial tester 🙈 (Like Emz)

Emz - not long to wait now.... whatís another two days in the grand scheme of things eh? Oh itís exciting isnít it. Will you be hoping to transfer on day 5?

Ellie - the TwW is a stressful fortnight isnít it? I found on my BFP cycle, I didnít get many symptoms apart from a really sore back around implantation, actually I think I may have had a bit of pink discharge around then also... hard to think back. However my BFN cycle I had every symptom going, turns out it was the pessery.... or maybe just my mind!
    I tested my trigger out on my BFP cycle... I was getting negs by 4dp... so yeah it sounds about right that you are feeling the trigger has gone now.

AfM - not much to report... i had a major headache the other day and the last two days my boobs have been achey... could be down the buserelin /could be AF on her way. Iím due either tomorrow or Monday, but well aware the buserelin could delay that.
    The one thing thatís playing on my mind this time around is EC and how many eggs we get, if/how many fertilise, if any get to day 5... blah blah blah... I know Iím being daft and itís something we canít control!!! But I think with my first cycle (my BFP)... I was naive to all of this and didnít realise how many factors contribute to a potential BFP!

Anyway Iíll head just now..
    thanks for reading girls!

F x 

Offline Blodyn76

modify
    « Reply #84 on: 23/01/21, 16:59 »
    Just a quick one and because FyFey noted...  this period was stupidly late so we're pushed back to the very last few days of Feb, beginning of March by the time i start stims. Greece still has it's 7 day quarantine period so i'll be going over a couple of days after baseline and holding out in an airbnb probably. Had my first dose of the Pfizer vaccine this week, i'm kind of hoping that I'll be able to get the second before i go and as a result won't be as restricted - we'll see.

Good luck all, i'll no doubt keep popping by to see how you're all getting on.

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #85 on: 23/01/21, 18:09 »
    Lovely to hear from you Blodyn.... good luck on your journey and I will look out for you in future threads! 🥰🥰

Everything happens for a reason....

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #86 on: 23/01/21, 22:06 »
    Good luck with your journey blodyn 😘
    Yes fyfey it really isnít long in the grand scheme of things. Yes we are hoping for a day 5 transfer 🙂  it really is nerve wracking wandering how many we will get and how many will fertilise but not too long to wait now.
    hope your all doing well ladies? xxx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 24/01/21, 01:02 »
    I go from feeling so optimistic to a downer all within a nano second 🤣🤣
    The rollercoaster of assisted conception eh?

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 24/01/21, 06:53 »
    Wow a flurry of posts to catch up with on here!

Dusky - sorry youíve had to delay but sounds like the right decision. Wishing you all the best whenever you choose to cycle

Blodyn - sorry for the delays, but it might mean travel is a little easier if the pandemic numbers are on their way down. Iím thankful my clinic is local to me - couldnít imagine overseas travel right now, even for IVF. Wishing you luck! I thought the vaccine was not allowed for anyone planning ttc in next few months? I mean, great that you got it, but are you ok that itís not tested yet on pregnant women/ unborn child? Very personal choice though!

Fyfey - Iím hoping to hold my nerve on the testing front as I have to be tested super early anyway due to immune issues and needing an IVIG drip and maybe more LIT if I do get pregnant. So that means I get HCG bloods done next Friday at 8dp5dt. Not sure anything would show up on a urine test then anyway x. Buserelin headaches are super common and horrid arenít they? Lots of water to drink and a paracetamol usually helps.

Emz - how are you doing? I remember always feeling like a battery hen at this stage in the egg collection process - hope youíre not too bloated and sore. With that number of eggs you might be best to freeze all and give your body a month to recover before doing a FET.

Ellie - how are you doing? Symptom spotting yet?! When is OTD for you?

AFM - have had some mild cramps and a bit of a headache since ET - probably all the hormones Iím on! Just trying to take it easy this weekend before the onslaught of work tomorrow. Well as easy as I can with an active 2 year old! Felt mild nausea yesterday too which was unusual - I donít usually get any pregnancy sickness. Symptom spotting already! Still feeling a little traumatised by the ET procedure - they had to do the whole thing twice as sticky embryo decided to stick in the catheter and didnít eject first time round. Luckily they check for that in the embryology dept each time. So had to reload it into a new catheter and looks like it went in 2nd go. They assured me no risk of damage to the embryo as it was still in the media, so hoping all will be well. Lovely hatching blast though. Test via HCG bloods next Friday

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #89 on: 24/01/21, 11:59 »
    Iím totally with u on that fyfey what a rollercoaster but it will all be worth it eventually 🙂
    Wobblytulip Iím doing ok but yes very much like a battery hen haha Iím actually feeling better now than when I started stimming, getting used to it I suppose. They literally make the decision on egg collection day whether I have fresh or frozen cycle but they are very aware of ohss and my risk at there clinic which makes me feel better. I honestly am praying for a fresh transfer though 1) because I had the scratch before this cycle and 2) because I find frozen transfers take more out of me than the fresh cycles, so strange I know. But, whatever the outcome is Iím happy to go with the flow 😁 thank you for your advice. Hopefully the nausea is a good sign for you 😁😁 may I ask how did u find out about ur immune issues was it after unsuccessful cycles or a preexisting condition you were aware of?
    Emz xx