* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 16870 times)

0 Members

Online LeanneR

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #90 on: 24/01/21, 19:50 »
Hi ladies

Do you mind if i join? Im preparing for an FET. We had a FET in 2018 which resulted in a chemical. Currently on burselin nasal spray and have my baseline scan on wednesday. This is our last try. We have one day 6 embryo left. We were so lucky in 2013 to have a successsful icsi round which gave us our beautiful daughter.

Wishing everyone lots of luck.
Baby dust to you all xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #91 on: 25/01/21, 07:55 »
    Hi Leanne, welcome to the group. I totally get you on the last try thing - we just transferred our last remaining embryo last week and Iím now in the 2ww. Wishing you all the luck in the world x

Emz - whenís your next follie scan? I found out about my immune issues after extensive recurrent pregnancy loss testing after losing our 2nd IVF pregnancy

Ellie - how are you?

Just trying to stay snug and warm whilst I work today. Apparently important to keep feet and tummy warm post ET!

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #92 on: 25/01/21, 10:08 »
    Thank you for the welcome WobblyTulip. How are you finding the two week wait? Whens your test day? x

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #93 on: 25/01/21, 11:54 »
    Welcome Leanne  😁
    How u finding the 2ww now wobblytulip? Iím so sorry too hear how u found out about ur immune issues I am just Curious as I have had implantation failure and miscarriages and wandered if it is something I should look into (should this round not work). I went for my tracking scan today and the follicles are ready (my ovaries are actually now touching 😞) we r triggering tonight with egg collection Wednesday morning. Just waiting on a call from them to decide which trigger I am going to take they are thinking of doing a dual trigger (ovitrelle and buserelin) has anyone ever had this? Hope u r all doing well ladies 😘 xxx

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #94 on: 25/01/21, 12:51 »
    Welcome Leanne. Sounds like we are on a similar timetable. My baseline scan is today for my fet (one and only). My last attempt  was  cancelled as my lining didnít thicken.

Emz Iíve had a double trigger and itís been fine. Good luck with egg collection.

Blodyn I hope things open up again soon. Itís such a nightmare with covid.

Hope all those in the 2WW are doing ok?

I canít remember who asked about covid vaccine but I had mine. The guidance changed and for me the benefits out weighed the risks. Both me and partner work in the NHS and he is a doctor and canít work from home so we were both high risk. I felt fine afterward and my clinic were fine about it and no issues with doing ivf. Itís a personal choice though.

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #95 on: 25/01/21, 13:34 »
    Emz17 - thanks you for the welcome. I had ovitrelle for trigger. Hadnít heard of a duel trigger but itís been so long since I done it. Good luck for egg collection xx

Mouse 80 - thank you for the welcome. Hope your baseline scan goes well today. Good to have someone on the same kind of timeline as me x

Offline Emz17

modify
    « Reply #96 on: 25/01/21, 13:54 »
    Thanks mouse thatís good to know someone else has had it, were u at risk of ohss too?

I had never heard of it either Leanne until today lol I usually trigger with buserelin as I am at risk of ohss.

My clinic has also said the same about the covid injection basically if the benefits outweigh the risks it is best to have it but totally personal choice, I can work from home and self isolate as does my partner so my decision is slightly tricky.

Oh and hope the scan goes well mouse 😘 xx

Emz xx

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #97 on: 25/01/21, 14:47 »
    Emz the double trigger wasnít for OHSS i think they changed it after my first egg collection when basically the few eggs they collected were all abnormal. The duel trigger I believe can help them mature and realise. In all my round since then we have done the duel.

Leanne good luck with your scan on wed.

Iím started estrogen patches, pesseries and tablets today. Oh boy my moods are going to be terrible! Hopefully this flood of estrogen means my lining will thicken up!

Offline Blodyn76

modify
    « Reply #98 on: 25/01/21, 17:28 »
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies, gives me a little more time to lose some christmas gain so not all a loos. ;)

Tulip - vaccine is fine so long as you're not transferring within 3 months. Once I've done a couple of banking cycles, i've a 3 month down reg course to suppress the adenomyosis and hopefully make my uterus a little less hostile. We'll be hoping to start transfers around July/August. :)

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #99 on: 25/01/21, 18:13 »
    Evening All,
    I hope youíre all well and had a lovely Monday! Start of another week in our countdown to our next date in the diary, whatever that may be for you!

Welcome Leanne, how are you feeling about the baseline? How long have you been down regging for?

Wobbly - I bet you are counting the sleeps until Friday? Any other symptoms?

Emz - ohhh how are you feeling? Time is your EC on Wednesday? Iíve never heard of dual trigger, your always learning on this journey? :-)
    Like you though, I would feel reassured knowing someone else has done it!

Mouse - how did the baseline go? Was your lining too thin? I always have the problem of it being too thick.... itís really a science all this eh?

AFM - Not much more to report, I had a bit of a Ďmehí day yesterday.... just a bit down, but not down down! If that even makes sense, just not myself I guess! Today is day 8 of buserelin injections and expecting Af at any moment, thinking I could wake tomorrow with it. Iíve been feeling cramp all day. Fingers crossed itís the last AF I have for a while 🙏🏼

Take care
    F x