* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17533 times)

0 Members

Offline mouse80

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #240 on: 22/02/21, 10:09 »
Howís everyone getting on?

4dp5t and starting to go a little nuts! I had really sore breasts for a few days post transfer but thatís now gone and was likely due to the progesterone.

I was due to have my second covid vaccine today and on the advice of the clinic I cancelled it. But feeling frustrated that this cycle probably hasnít worked and then I have missed my vaccine too. Arghhh the 2ww sucks! Iím on leave this week too as I had so much to use up before the end of March and didnít want to loose it but think Iím going to be driving myself crazy at home!

Sorry for the rant! Hope everyone else is doing ok.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #241 on: 22/02/21, 12:38 »
    Hi ladies

Hope you all had a lovely weekend?

Elouise - Welcome. Hope your transfer goes well today
    Fifey - hope your doing okay. Thinking of you
    Beth - welcome. How are you coping with the 2ww? have you managed to resist the urge to test early?
    Tickety boo - how was your test for your OTD? still a strong positive i hope
    Mouse - That's rubbish you've missed out on your vaccine but hopefully it turns out that you've done it for the right reason. Hope you manage to keep your self busy. Its even harder when you don't have work to keep you busy

Afm - Thank you so much for all your good luck messages. Going stir crazy already. Been feeling really tired and yucky over the weekend which of course filled me with hope even though theres no chance i could be feeling anything yet anyways. Googling every little niggle and symptom. Gosh it doesn't half mess with your head this 2ww.
    Hope every one has a good day. Love and baby dust to you all xx

Offline Beth_29

modify
    « Reply #242 on: 22/02/21, 15:14 »
    LeanneR- I'm in the same boat. Should be working but instead googling every forum about symptoms! Currently 6DP5DT, definitely not testing yet bc I would hate to get a negative and still have to continue with the medication for another few days just in case. I plan to test Friday which will be 10DPT. I already don't feel optimistic bc I had brown spotting a few days ago which happens with nearly all of my cycles. Ive been pregnant twice and can't recall it happening with either one :(. Still trying to stay hopeful though. I don't get strong pregnancy symptoms so I really won't know until a test tells me. With my son, I was 6 weeks pregnant and had NO CLUE. I even called up my fertility clinic and asked if they could give me something to start my period bc I was 10 days late and didn't want to delay my FET, he just asked me to take a pregnancy test. I thought he was crazy.

When do you plan on testing? Are you waiting for OTD?

Online LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #243 on: 22/02/21, 15:39 »
    Its hard not to google everything. Fingers crossed the spotting is from implantation. Keep positive. Im really going to try and hold out till OTD. I tested early on my last fet and was getting positives every day until 2 days before my otd. But i think im kidding myself saying ill manage to hold out  ;D

Offline Eloise242

modify
    « Reply #244 on: 22/02/21, 17:01 »
    Hi

I Had my transfer today and I am now waiting to hear about 2 other emryos tomorrow. There was no one in the February two week wait so I thought I would post here. My test date is the 9th of March; I have had cramps and I can only think its the estrogen tablets plus a patch that is causing them as they were there before the transfer.

All the best to those on the two week wait

Offline SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #245 on: 22/02/21, 19:48 »
    Evening everyone! How are you doing?

@Tickety-boo Thinking of you for OTD today, good luck! ^hugme^
    @LeanneR @mouse80 glad transfers was ok! yeah 2ww sucks, try not to think about it!
    @Eloise242 welcome and hope your ET went well
    @Beth_29 welcome! How did you manage to find the gender of our embryo? ::)

AFM I'm gonna have a consultation with doctor tomorrow about FET and which option to take, natural vs medicated...got 2 frosties left! Period still didn't arrive since negative OTD of last Monday...progesterone messing around my body!

Sorry if I missed anyone, have a good evening x

Offline Beth_29

modify
    « Reply #246 on: 22/02/21, 20:26 »
    @Eloise242 - Welcome!

@SuperMaria - I decided to do PGS testing on my Frosties (although Im not sure it was worth the £££ bc the 2 top rated embryos (out of 4) came back chromosomally normal), I knew they had the gender so I asked the clinic to send me the raw data so I could see if the report showed the gender chromosomes. I didn't have to work it out bc they listed the gender on the report- all embryos were male!

Offline SuperMaria

modify
    « Reply #247 on: 22/02/21, 20:57 »
    Beth_29 wow I didn't know this option was available! interesting

Offline Beth_29

modify
    « Reply #248 on: 22/02/21, 21:13 »
    I believe it's illegal to select gender but I'm guessing they're allowed to share it, although I had to ask for the full report and email the lab directly so they don't normally give the info in the results. I never said I wanted the information to find out the gender either. I can understand why people may not want to know bc it's the only element of surprise in IVF (well besides getting a BFP!).

Offline Tickety-boo

modify
    « Reply #249 on: 22/02/21, 21:49 »

Hi all

Eloise - congratulations on your transfer and I hope you get good news about your other embryos.

Mouse - Iíve gone without my vaccine too. I was offered my first less than a month before treatment and I took the decision I would have it ďwhenever Iím next not pregnantĒ after transfer as my clinic advised I couldnít have it within a month and I was not prepared to delay transfer. So Iím now hoping I donít have it until some date in late October/early November. I think 4dp5dt was when I really started to go nuts myself.

Leanne/Beth - I think I spent the last 2 weeks permanently googling something. I got a ďscreen timeĒ update saying my use had gone up 65%.

Maria - good luck for you consult

Hope everyone else is ok

Afm - first day back at work, Iím exhausted. I took my official test today itís still positive. Iím a bit achey tonight in my pelvis and back but trying not to focus on it and hopefully itís just a little muscular pain from the days exertions. I have a scan booked with the clinic for 7+1. I need to decide whether to call the epau for an earlier position scan. The problem is the midwife that completely mismanaged my ectopic (and literally made me feel like an idiot for even suggesting I should be having my beta checked) still works there. I wonít trust a word she says, so Iím not sure itís the best plan to go there.