* Author Topic: January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 17530 times)

0 Members

Online Lola2021

modify
January / February 2021 Cycle Buddies
« Reply #260 on: 23/02/21, 21:47 »
Wobbily, hope everything is ok and your scan goes well tomorow 🙏🏼
Leanne, Im grand thanks 🙂  Still dont really feel anything so Im not allowing myself to believe it until I get confirmation at the scan. Was supposed to book it for week 7 but the clinic are closed for a few days that week so I have to wait til week 8 🙈
Whats another week eh 🤷🏼‍♀️
Congrats to you all on your BFPs 🎉

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Beth_29

modify
    « Reply #261 on: 24/02/21, 13:07 »
    Wobbly- Hope you have a better day today. I recall my symptoms coming and going with my DS in first trimester, I believe it's very common? I can completely relate to the PTSD after suffering loss and all the fearful thoughts. Scans really trigger me as that's how I found out my DD had passed.

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #262 on: 24/02/21, 15:48 »
    Hi, hope youíre all doing ok.
    After convincing myself Iíd had another MMC, turns out baby is still alive. Measuring 7+2 for 7+4 IVF dates and heartbeat ok too. So relieved. Shows how much we work ourselves up with symptom spotting!

Online Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #263 on: 24/02/21, 17:03 »
    Aww thats brilliant Wobbily, delighted for you. Now try to relax, youíve got precious cargo on board 🙂

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #264 on: 24/02/21, 18:24 »
    Aww Wobbly, Iím so chuffed for you!!! :-) I bet you are ecstatic.

Whatís next for you? X

Offline LeanneR

modify
    « Reply #265 on: 24/02/21, 19:54 »
    Thatís brilliant news wobbly  :)

Offline WobblyTulip

• Natural BFP after 5 x IVF and 2 x mc. Then 1 mc.
    modify
    « Reply #266 on: 25/02/21, 08:21 »
    Thank you all. Next is LIT treatment on Friday in London. Iíll have another NHS scan at 9+4 in recurrent miscarriage clinic. Might get a private scan in between - not decided yet. My last MMC was found at 9+5 but baby had passed around 8+5 so this period is very triggering for me. Guess I should move off this board soon and onto an early pregnancy one? Howís everyone else today?

Offline Beth_29

modify
    « Reply #267 on: 25/02/21, 08:55 »
    Wobbly- I say get as many scans as you want to ease your anxiety.

Afm - testing tomorrow but not feeling hopeful anymore. I had mild cramps since 5dp5dt which seemed positive bc they reminded me of previous pregnancy but Iíve had pretty bad AF cramps yesterday and this morning which didnít happen with either of my BFPs. My period is due today but Iím sure all the progesterone Iím on is just delaying it. Really hope Iím wrong but preparing for the worst.

Offline mouse80

modify
    « Reply #268 on: 25/02/21, 10:22 »
    Wobbly thatís great news. Hope you can hold on to some the reassurance until when you next scan. I know it must be hard when you have had a loss like that.

Beth are you holding out till Otd?

Leanne how are you getting on?

Maria how did you get on? Do you have a plan for your next round?

ATM I did another test this morning (in fact a few!) the frer line is still there but no darker and the clear blue one is actually faded. This could be a chemical but I know I need to wait a few more days and test again to see. To be honest even if this ends up a chemical I will be pleased we had some implantation as I havenít had a single positive test in quite a few years.

Hope everyone else is getting on ok.

Online Lola2021

modify
    « Reply #269 on: 25/02/21, 16:01 »
    Mouse and Beth- keep the faith. You really just never know. Wishing you lots of luck ❤️