* Author Topic: January 2021 - 2WW  (Read 430 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
January 2021 - 2WW
« on: 3/01/21, 15:46 »
A thread for everybody testing in January.

Goodluck

Sharry

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline express19

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    January 2021 - 2WW
    « Reply #1 on: 10/01/21, 06:29 »
    Hi Sharry, thank you for setting up this thread.

I tested on 03/01/21 and got my first BFP ever :) :) :)

Wishing all January testers very best of luck!

Offline Hayley86

modify
    January 2021 - 2WW
    « Reply #2 on: 19/01/21, 17:58 »
    Hello to all those in their 2WW, sending you lots of good luck :)

Iím finding something puzzlingÖ

Iíve been searching the forums and website for peopleís experiences during the 2WW as I battle through my own!!

A lot of women display typical AF or early pregnancy symptoms and questions whether these are signs of good things to come or the dreaded arrival of AF.

There are lots of women that respond saying that the progesteroneís pessaries, Iím taking Cycolgest can be the reason for these symptoms, sore boobs, bloating, gassiness, backache etc. However, is it fair to say that if these symptoms are being experienced post embryo transfer, theyíre a good sign?

I took progesterone pessaries 5 days prior to my frozen embryo transfer and never got any symptoms; symptoms have only developed since embryo transfer. Why would the pessaries only be causing symptoms after transfer? If they were going to cause symptoms surely they would have happened before the transferÖ!?

Offline Emz17

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    January 2021 - 2WW
    « Reply #3 on: 19/01/21, 19:40 »
    Hi Iím not in the 2ww just yet but just thought I would drop a little message to say I have had two cycles in the last 8 months (now on my 3rd) the first was bfn and the second a bfp (which sadly ended in early miscarriage). I can honestly say I did the same as u during the tww and goggled everywhere trying to figure out what was going on. Looking back I can honestly say I did not feel different from getting a bfn or a bfp itís simply impossible to tell plus we all have different experiences just as we do with absorbing progesterone. The tww is awful and I have my fingers crossed for you but as hard as it is try and relax and let nature do the work now 😘 good luck. Xx

Offline Hayley86

modify
    January 2021 - 2WW
    « Reply #4 on: 20/01/21, 20:17 »
    Hi Emz17,

Thank you for your message!

Iím sorry to hear of your miscarriage.

Youíre right!

The 2WW is horrendous, the anxiety, worry, upset! Every twinge and cramp we Google and examine, itís torturous!

Thank you for your well wishes and I wish you all the best on your journey xx