* Author Topic: March / April 2021 Cycle Buddies  (Read 1760 times)

0 Members

Offline Sharry

• Saviour of the Volunteer Team's Combined Sanities
  • Volunteer
modify
March / April 2021 Cycle Buddies
« on: 7/02/21, 16:45 »
A new thread for all you ladies having treatment in March / April  2021

Please read the FAQ here: https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=209838.0

^goodluck^ 

Happy Chatting ^gossip^

^fairydust^

Name    Treatment       Stimming        EC           ET      Test Date    Outcome

^hugme^ Honorary Members ^hugme^

If you want to be added please let me know  :)

Sharry xx

^fairydust^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Dusky7

modify
    « Reply #1 on: 8/02/21, 07:53 »
    Hi, I was meant to be cycling now (e/c next week) but I chose to delay, it still feels odd as so desperate to get going again but I just wasnít feeling physically well and that was affecting my mental health. Feeling a lot better now and canít wait to get going.

My first scan is set for 6th April and e/c 19th April. This is definitely our last ICSI cycle as am getting old, and we really canít afford another one...

Would love to chat to people so we can support each other through this crazy rollercoaster journey x

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 12/02/21, 10:31 »
    Hey Dusky,

We started in the Jan/Feb board together, how are you doing?

I had my baseline on Monday past and ive still a way to go to be fully DR'd, so my dose of suprecur has been increased and Ive to go back next Thursday for another scan, to see how Im doing. Im hoping to transfer the first week of March!!

Take Care x

Offline Dusky7

modify
    « Reply #3 on: 17/02/21, 18:48 »
    Hi Fyfey, I do :) Good luck for your scan tomorrow. How are you feeling?

I had a saline hysterogram yesterday, I have a very introverted uterus and it causes huge problems at transfer, obviously no idea if that effects anything but thought Iíd pay the bit extra to try and cover all I can, donít know why they havenít suggested it before tbh... One doc was doing it and then my consultant had to come in as he couldnít manage to get it round... then they gave me a massive suppository antibiotic, over twice the size of Cyclogest, eek! Anyway, done now. Also had to have prescribing bloods done again as I am just outside the 3 months. Have another acupuncture session on the 16th March, will do them weekly from then, canít afford to do that atm. First scan is the 6th April, feels aaaaaages away....! Xx

Offline Fyfey

modify
    « Reply #4 on: 17/02/21, 20:16 »
    All go for you Dusky, yeah it makes complete sense to try and cover all basis!!!!
    Oh dear the suppository doesnt sound very pleasent! It makes me laugh when I hear people saying that they lose their dignity when pregnant and in labour etc, I feel like we lose it just trying to get to that stage! If only some people knew eh?

Aww it'll come around quick, just you wait and see! The more people that join this thread as well, the quicker it will go, cause you're following other peoples milestones as well eh? I defo feel like that on the Jan/Feb thread anyway, although soon enough everyone will be done and dusted and I'll still be waiting, hence the reason im hovering about over here as well!

Im hoping the my lining is a bit thinner tomorrow, it was 6.4, 9 days ago... Do you know what they expect when down regging, I cant remember what the nurse said!!! I dont think i took much in at the appointment!

I'll let you know how tomorrow goes, my appointment isnt until later on in the afternoon, so will reply tomorrow evening!

Take Care Dusky x

Offline Dusky7

modify
    « Reply #5 on: 19/02/21, 17:26 »
    I am very glad youíre here, otherwise it would just be me taking to myself! :)

How did it go? I donít know specifically, I remember having 3mm once and they said that was fine, they never really show much interest at that stage tbh, just empty ovaries.

Absolutely! I was talking about the loss of dignity with a friend the other day, completely out of the window! Made me think of it when the new dr was doing the hysterogram, he was being so polite and apologising for the amount of people spectating, that he hadnít actually sold tickets etc. I didnít notice, it seems so normal to be in that position with a bright light baring all of your bits :) xx

Offline lea86

modify
    « Reply #6 on: 19/02/21, 20:09 »
    Evening Duskey and Fyfey

I would like to join this thread ladies. I was on the site a few years ago when I was doing clomid cycles but this will be my first IVF cycle and I feel a little green. I am currently doing a week of cyclogest to induce my period as my baseline scan on 15th showed a lining of 6.9. Iím doing a short protocol of IVF due to my PCOS and will also be an egg sharer this cycle. Iím feeling really excited about it all at the moment, and I am actually looking forward to be able start the injections lol... but Iíve probably got a week before I can begin anyway.

I totally agree, the idea of maintaining dignity is long gone for me  ;D

Offline Dusky7

modify
    « Reply #7 on: 20/02/21, 13:55 »
    Hi Lea86, lovely to have you here. Ooo a double whammy of Cyclogest 😬 It is very exciting isnít it. My DH is a failed vasectomy reversal too.

Have they said anything to you about your fibroid? A cycle was cancelled a few years ago cos of mine, but then after it was checked out was told that no need to remove it. It stayed at 2cm since, even last cycle in august. Had saline hysterogram the other day and it is now 5cm, they said itís fine...?!

How are you Fyfey? Xx

Offline minniemouse11

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #8 on: 21/02/21, 21:44 »
    Hello
    Please can I join you? I am new to this website so I am still figuring out how it works.
    I am hoping to have a frozen embryo transfer next month.
    Nice to meet you all :)

Online Blossom_04

modify
    « Reply #9 on: 22/02/21, 17:07 »
    Hi all,

How is everyone? I haven't been here for such a long time (years, to be honest). I am about to start our 4th IVF cycle next Monday, and I am super excited, nervous and anxious - if any human being is allowed to feel all these feelings at once. My hubby and I had a break from IVF, and I can't believe it took us over three years to get to this point again. My doctor placed me on a long protocol, and the aim is to have egg collection (fingers crossed all goes well) at the end of March. I hope we can have lots of conversations and cheer for each other at the end of the cycle.

I wish you all, from the bottom of my heart, all the success in your cycle.

Baby dust to you all,

Blossom