* Author Topic: Anyone tried Reiki?  (Read 1186 times)

0 Members

Offline coxy

• Gold Member
modify
Anyone tried Reiki?
« on: 23/11/05, 12:25 »
Hi, Has anyone got Endo and has had Reiki? Did it improve your syptoms?  Im having my first session tonite and am hoping that it can help with my endo and fertility.

Julia

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline slinky

modify
    Re: Anyone tried Reiki?
    « Reply #1 on: 23/11/05, 12:51 »
    Not tried that. But been having Accup from Apr05 and herbal pills. Symptoms improved. to a more regular cycle, hardly any stomach cramps, no blood clotting. i'm recovering after a lap, hyst, and dye on monday. Endo been diagnosed (don't know how sever!) cysts where removed from both ovaries.

Good luck with the Reiki. Let me know how you get on.

xx

Angie73

modify
    « Reply #2 on: 23/11/05, 19:25 »
    Hiya

I had my first session of Reiki yesterday. My boss has recommended it to me as he and his wife conceived shortly after he started his sessions. He tells me that she has had several patients that have conceived. She seems genuine and I did find the treatment very relaxing and felt energised afterwards. I have an open mind and do think that anything is worth a go. If it helps you relax then it must have some benefits.

Let me know how you get on.

Angie X

Offline coxy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 29/11/05, 09:42 »
    HI Slinky and Angie,
    Dont know about the reiki, she seemed to get abit mixed up with which tube was blocked and which was the ok tube, she kept trying to tell me that my right tube had the problem, but its most definately the left tube, then she said she must have got her hands mixed up!  She also said my neck felt cold which meant i bottled stuff up and never spoke out, anyone who knows me, will know this is definately not the case! I dont know if its worth trying another therapist.  My DH has recently been diagnosed with Candida, so there is a good chance that ive got it also, wouldnt know for definate until next Monday, but ive got a feeling ive got it, as im so tired all the time.  I did feel a funny sensation in my sinuses when she touched my feet, and today my sinuses feel blocked up and i feel a cold coming on, but that could be that ive caught it of my niece at the weekend.  I want to believe it will work, but have some reservations.

Angie- ive been having accup and chinese herbs for a year now but dont feel any different, my cycle is still 2 days long, getting earlier and earlier, still loads of blood clots, so we've agreed its not working, but will start the accup again when we start our ivf in Feb.

Love Julia x

Offline larkles

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 30/11/05, 21:35 »
    Hi Julia

Just a quickie from a reiki practioner: some of us get feelings of what is going on with a person, some don't-we are not all psychic, some have the gift some don't feel anything. There is a psychic"healer" that has been mentioned on one of these posts that I would like to try but holiday approaching so quickly so will have all complementary therapies whilst there, if no luck will embark on return

Best of luck with your treatment in whichever way you choose ^reiki^ ^reiki^