* Author Topic: Relaxation and exercise-Visualisation technique ?  (Read 1220 times)

0 Members

Offline DizziSquirrel

• VIP Member Sponsor
  • Mummy at last
Does any one know how to do visualisation, ^feedback^
I can visualise say a route from A 2 B (that I have traveled)
 but have never tried to do a proper visualisation before,
 and to tell you why here is a quote from my Kinesology post!
After doing a couple of balances, I was given homework   ongoing homework..... for the next 9 - 12 months four times a day for 20 seconds, I need to do a visualisation. from fertilisation of a perfect fertilized egg - through to perfect pregnancy and easy birth   until it is achieved!

I have been trying to do this but am "thinking" it more than visualising it  ^help^
any books/ articles I can read? any advice at all would be helpfull.
~Dizzi~
^willy nilly^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline nikkiank

• Gold Member
    • Me and Izzy June 2009
    modify
    Re: Relaxation and exercise-Visualisation technique ?
    « Reply #1 on: 17/11/05, 13:47 »
    Dizzi

On the Ladies in Waiting section there are some links for embryo developments and stuff.  One (towards the bottom) has a film of it all happening ie fertilisation onwards.  Have a look on there.  It looks great and would give you an idea of what happens.

Hope this helps  :)

Let me know if you have problems finding it.
    love Nikki xx

Offline DizziSquirrel

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Mummy at last
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 17/11/05, 13:56 »
    thanks Nikki I will take a look!

~Dizzi~
    ^willy nily^

Offline allison kate

• Rowlf, the piano playing Muppet dog
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 17/11/05, 14:40 »
    Hi Dizzy

I've been doing a lot of visulisation with my Bowen teacher and it has really helped me over the last few weeks.  At first I could only do it when I was with her but now I find I am visulising throughout the day.  I'm not sure if I canxplain exactly how I do it but I think the main thing is first to get your breathing very calm and then start to take your mind to where you want it to be. don't try to force yourself to see something, you maybe not see anything or it might just be a colour or a feeling but once you have an image in your head, try and draw your mind fully into it.  It will then probably change into other images but again, don't force it, just let it happen as it's meant to.  My Bowen practitioner also does Reiki and Bio energy and we normally do visulisation when she s doing bio energy, it might be worth you seeing if there's a practitioner near you.

best of luck and keep calm!!!!
    Lots of love
    Allison xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Offline larkles

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #4 on: 17/11/05, 19:46 »
    Hi Dizzi, I hope you get your pack (lunar) soon as in it there is a lot of visulisation techniques, if you want me to email a section re this please PM me (as not sure about copyrights etc!) here is a link they mention http://www.menstruation.com.au/menstrualproducts/7_Part_Affirmations.exe

Hope this helps

Jen
    x

This post contains an unconfirmed link/information and readers are reminded that FertilityFriends.co.UK or its owners are not responsible for the content of external internet sites