* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1211628 times)

0 Members

Offline ernie

modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #100 on: 28/09/08, 21:54 »
Flowerpot

I'm on my 2ww and the organisation of you questionare made me smile  :). I like your thinking.

I am only on day 4 and have sore nipples. ??? Does anyone think that this is far to soon to get that kind of symptom? I do get this before my DA sometimes. I also have bloating and pain in my lower abdomen but these are just left over from  OHSS I had.

Oh and my lower backs sore but I think this is from lying on the sofa all week!

Ernie ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Button76

modify
    « Reply #101 on: 29/09/08, 19:32 »
    Hi Ladies

Thought it was about time I added to this poll as it helped keep me sane during the 2ww!

My main symptom was about a week after blast transfer which was a very sharp period type cramp.  It kept on coming and going for the next couple of weeks.  Only lasted about 20 seconds at a time but just felt different to normal.

Good Luck everyone.

Button xxx

Offline Sarah E

modify
    « Reply #102 on: 20/10/08, 09:46 »
    Got BFP today - 1st time lucky - I cant believe it!!!

Symptoms on 2ww were;

Day 7 - Severe Night Sweat - Legs wet through

Day 8 - Severe PMT,  Headache & Dizziness every day from here on

Day 9 - Headache & Red Spots, Mild Cramping, Brown Sludge Mucus turning to Brown Mucus Blob -  Feeling it was all over. Stopped at tea time.

Day 10 - Watery Blood Spots & Mild Cramping which stpped mid morning - like belt too tight round uterus and every day from here on - this is the day I would say I know I was pregnant.

Day 13 onwards - increased sense of smell (i.e fish, bins, popcorn at cinema, towels and bed clothes smelt fusty)

Day 14 - Salsa tasted like chemicals

Day 15 onwards - pressing on bladder, increased need to go to toilet even if just been!!

Also had shooting pains down inner thighs 2/3 times during 2nd week which may or may not be a coincidence.

Hope that helps

A very happy

Sarah E xxxx

Offline Mrs Nikki

• Feline Mad Twin Mummy
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #103 on: 20/10/08, 13:06 »
    Two main ones for me that were different in my 2WW that went onto a BFP that I didn't get before where my stomach feeling like I'd properly pulled a muscle when I moved and full on dizziness when I stood up.

Offline Kookymare

modify
    « Reply #104 on: 20/10/08, 18:09 »
    Thought AF was on the way for sure cos i got sore boobs, tiredness and stomach cramps in my 2ww. However I just got my  ^BFP^ yey!  Now hoping and  ^pray^ that I stay that way.

Offline Lentil

• Gold Member
    • Our baby boy is here 3 weeks early!!
    modify
    « Reply #105 on: 20/10/08, 18:22 »
    Congrats Honey!! xxx

Offline jojotall

modify
    « Reply #106 on: 22/10/08, 11:54 »
    After an agonising 2ww with my second IVF attempt, feeling very negative throughout the whole 2 weeks, I tested positive this morning.  I didn't have any symptoms, didn't feel implantation, not one sore booby, no nausea, nothing.  Just plain old period pains from day 12dpt and felt totally like AF cramps nothing unusual at all.  I still feel nothing except I have a little HPT with two little lines on which is good enough for me  ;D

Offline Lentil

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #107 on: 22/10/08, 12:38 »
    Congrats JoJo  ^banana^ ^banana^ ^banana^

Kooky - Did you do anything different at all to get your natural BFP? What made you test?
    I have a v erratic cycle but average 42 days and I am on CD32 so getting anxious now.
    L
    xxxx

Offline Kookymare

modify
    « Reply #108 on: 22/10/08, 16:28 »
    Lentil

I Kinda stopped trying to conceive. We only "did it" once last month. I went off sex and got all disheartened. Just  thought i might be ovulating so gave it one last chance as it were, before going to the fertility clinic. I did sit with a wheat bag on my tummy every chance i got afterwards, i heard it's supposed to help implantation if you keep it warm. And thats it. I just carried on as normal because i didn't really believe it would happen. Just goes to show theres always hope.
    I did a test because my cycle is regular, almost to the point of knowing what hour AF will arrive. Howerver the first two tests were negative, i didn't test positive until a week later.

Good luck hon, i know the waiting is awful. Try keeping positive  ;D easier said than done, i Know I didn't. I really thought It was pmt . You just never know.  ^hugme^

Offline Lentil

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #109 on: 22/10/08, 16:32 »
    wow wow wow

I am hoping afresh. I do have backache quite bad but then I got that when i was pg and i get it before AF so who knows. I think she is on her way as i have been feeling irritable but i am trying to stay positive  ^pray^  ^pray^  ^pray^

Have a lovely pregnancy xxxxx