* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1228861 times)

0 Members

Offline ready4Family

• Gold Member
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #130 on: 2/12/08, 12:58 »
Thanks Avon.  I'll remind myself that (i.e. your saying) every night..and just pray that each day things get stronger and stronger.  Good luck to you.

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline FairyDust2012

• I am now MRS P!! xx
    • Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #131 on: 7/12/08, 22:14 »
    hi girls
    well im back.....first real month of ttc with new partner.

Awaiting to hear back from blood test on thurs to whether i ovulated to whether i test but basically i have suffered af like cramps/aches for 1-2weeks now and im on day 27! this is unusual for me as im usually having cycles of 3-4mths apart and dont feel much until 2nd month...I just feel different!

'so i have fingers crossed!!!

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #132 on: 11/12/08, 20:04 »
    special mum - good luck  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Becky39

modify
    « Reply #133 on: 12/12/08, 12:52 »
    Ladies, Helloooooooo

I got my BFP (finally!!) an had lots of symptoms of AF arriving (still do)
    One thing i did have (3 x times) which isnt on the list, was headaches with an aura (silver lines, tunnel vision) after getting the third one, i decided to test @ 12dpo an i saw a faint line ... re-tested @ 13dpo with a clear blue which said i WAZ PREGNANT (they really should make those with a wee congratulations on em too hehe)

Xxxx

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #134 on: 12/12/08, 22:18 »
    congrats becky  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ;D ;D ;D  ^milestone^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Offline Bibi

• Gold Member
    • My little man is 2!
    modify
    « Reply #135 on: 21/12/08, 06:05 »
    Hi,

I got my first ever  ^BFP^ today after icsi. I wanted to encourage anyone who has had AF pains during the 2ww. I had some really bad AF cramps and still get dull aching most days. I was convinced this was bad news and spent the 2ww thinking that the  ^witch^ was about to visit. Its very hard when you associate these with AF arriving each month so it made me  ^idiot^.

I also had some lightheadedness and went off coffee quite quickly.

Who knows whats happening next but these were what I had and am shocked that I got a BFP.

Bibi xx

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #136 on: 21/12/08, 10:51 »
    bibi - thats mother nature for you, giving you af pains as a pregnancy symptom!! congratulations hun, and what a lovley time of year to get this news  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^ ^BFP^

Offline Topkat08

• Gold Member
    • My world x
    modify
    « Reply #137 on: 21/12/08, 12:24 »
    Congrats 2 everyone who has got that long awaited bfp  ^jumpin^ ^banana^ ^clapping^ ^spin^ ^baby2^

Hope u dont mind me gatecrashing, i got that long awaited bfp last week! but im a little worried, i had sore/sensitive nipples up until today, they are still a little sore/sensitive but not as bad as y'day! Has anyone else experianced this n still had a healthy pregnancy?!

P.S The symptoms i had were:
    strange pains below my belly button (that lasted just seconds)
    needing the loo a lot
    increased appetite
    sore nipples

Thanks in advance x

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #138 on: 22/12/08, 22:51 »
    topkat - i hardly felt pregnant at all at the beginning, and my boobs are still flat and non impressive! the slight pains and the increased appetite i had they were the main symptoms i had

Offline JJ1980

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #139 on: 23/12/08, 20:10 »
    I am sooooo pleased I found this thread.  I'm testing on Boxing Day and so far have been doing well with my PMA but today have had mild AF type cramps on and off and was convinced it was all over but I now have my PMA back.  It's not over til the fat lady sings and all that!

Jen xxx