* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1241969 times)

0 Members

Offline Emeraldgirl

• Gold Member
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #190 on: 24/02/10, 12:34 »
thanks Kay, I stupidly did a test on Monday evening which came up as negative, but just hoping it was too early, still some brown discharge with a hint of red, but no period yet, so testing tomorrow.  ^pray^

Dee xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Spaykay

• Gold Member
    • May everyone be as lucky as me!
    modify
    « Reply #191 on: 24/02/10, 13:27 »
    girl with early bfn on other thread just got bfp on test day so  ^reiki^

Kay xxx

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #192 on: 24/02/10, 15:24 »
    i tested 4 days early got BFN. tested night before test day got BFP.  ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Kitten 80

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #193 on: 24/02/10, 15:41 »
    I have all the same symtoms as Serefach apart from the garlic and pains in overys I am 1 week late but not tested as I am a chicken I had a failed cycle of ICSI on 28th jan so a bit nervouse of the pee sticks.

Offline Emeraldgirl

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #194 on: 24/02/10, 15:55 »
    well done Avon Queen, what a fantastic result.

Dee x

Offline Avon Queen

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #195 on: 26/02/10, 08:54 »
    thanks emerald girl....i had bad luck for years and im so glad something went in my favour for once!!  ;D  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

Offline sandy2009

• Love the life you live and live the life you love!
    modify
    « Reply #196 on: 5/03/10, 21:49 »
    This thread kept me busy during 2ww... 

I had 5 day past transfer (queasyness, diarrhoea, white head spot break out, strong smell, twinges) then it was af type pains with queasyness for the 2 weeks....  on 13dpt .. bpf...

(other symptoms could be meds - tiredness, yellow wee/more frequent weeing esp in morning, sore boobs)

xx

Offline jessamine

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #197 on: 3/04/10, 10:08 »
    This thread is great.

I am 3dp 3dt with one donor embie.  I can't say that I have had any symptoms but don't know if I am supposed to feel the same as with regular IVF?  On tx with my own eggs (all BFN'S) I had heavy and tender (.)(.)'s initially but not this time, I don't have any aches but then I havn't had ec, I think I might have had some slight sensations on previous tx's because of ec but can't remember. The only thing I have had is a slight headache from day of et until yesterday evening but nothing today and that I have put down to the bad weather!

Anyone out there with a BFP from DE have any symptoms and when did they start?

Thanks

Offline Trix100

modify
    « Reply #198 on: 3/04/10, 19:08 »
    Hi,

I got a BFP with donor eggs and had AF pains, terrible PMS, was very boated and lower back pains from about 4/5 days past transfer.  I was so convinced it hadn't worked I was already thinking about what I would do next.  Nobody was as shocked as me when I got a BFP.

However, I have recently had a shock natural BFP and had no symptoms what so ever until about 3 weeks past ovulation.  I had the the total opposite syptoms to the first time so it just goes to show everytime is different.

I am wishing you all the luck in the world and have my fingers crossed that you get a BFP on test day.

T xxx

Offline Jo Macmillan

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #199 on: 7/07/10, 10:03 »
    Hello all,

Did anyone get sore down below during the 2WW and still get a BFP? I usually get sore like this just before my period, so it's really made me feel despondent today. I'm 11 days post EC today. I've had lots of AF pains, and dizziness so was feeling quite positive until this soreness started....

Thanks.