* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1241965 times)

0 Members

Offline MrsG95

modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #200 on: 13/07/10, 08:58 »
Hi Ladies,

Glad to be able to add my BFP symptoms to the list!

If you are reading this in your 2WW as I was every day (!) my symptoms were too mild to convince me that I would get a BFP and also so similar to AF symptoms that I was v worried it hadnt worked again. It is only retrospectively that I can label them as BFP symptoms.

Lots of dizzy spells/feeling faint (thought it was heat/stress) (didnt get this with previous BFP)
Occasional sore boobs, tingly nips
Cramps throughout the 2WW from day 5 past ET
Spots (didnt get this with previous BFP)

Wishing everyone lots of love & luck! xxxx

PS I used Natal Hypnotherapy CD during TX and highly recommend! xx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline lisa_A

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #201 on: 23/07/10, 17:47 »
    HI Ladies

i am now 8DPT but experianceing lots and lots of clear cm, i stand up and then feel like i have set myself, no blood or  stained cm.
    is this a good sign, i also have a headache today and a few cramps.

many thx lisa

Offline baby maryam

• Hope never dies.
    modify
    « Reply #202 on: 19/10/10, 10:18 »
    Hello all,
    I found this thread quite helpful. I am currently on 2 ww, and my symptoms are as follows:
    large, painful and veiny boobs, tummy cramps but not AF like, strong sence of smell, emotions change, frequent peeing (increased liquid intake), night sweats.
    I also have a lot of gas... and frequent constipation.

Offline pazienza

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #203 on: 19/10/10, 11:27 »
    For my two BFPs (one ended with a beautiful baby, the other with 8 weeks mc), I had NO symptoms at all!
    Am I normal?

Offline Hope_1987

• ***Please blow me bubbles*** :)
    modify
    « Reply #204 on: 19/10/10, 16:02 »
    Congrats on all these BFP storys! Great thread so thought i would leave message so i can find it again i have read through all 14 pages as im in 2ww and looking for any signs or symptoms. Hopefully i will be able to give you all my BFP symptoms soon  ^pray^. Test on thursday by blood test at clinic. Good luck everyone in 2ww. xx  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline irishgirlie

modify
    « Reply #205 on: 27/10/10, 15:05 »
    Just wanted to come on and give some hope to others on 2WW.  I had AF type pains for the last week of the 2WW and really thought it was all over on the day before OTD.  Well I tested just to make sure before I started drinking a bottle of wine to console myself and was amazed that I got a BFP!  Can't believe it!!  Keep the faith ladies xxx

Offline Sunny Bee

• Gold Member
    • Bubbles end in 8 please :) magic number for me
    modify
    « Reply #206 on: 28/10/10, 19:32 »
     ;D love this story of your irishgirlie  ^drink^ just juice and water now huni and a few herbal tea's  :-* xxxx

Offline MyTTCstory

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #207 on: 16/04/11, 07:08 »
    I too read this thread during my 2ww & have just added my symptoms. It shows that there are so many different ones! I didn't have any spotting or sore boobies at all but I did have cramps most days, period pains, that full heavy feeling you get before a period (one day i didnt dare go to the loo in case it had started!) and I felt really thirsty, especially in the first few days after transfer.

Lots of luck & babydust to everyone on the 2ww. Don't give up hope ^fairydust^
    xx

Offline Lou La

modify
    « Reply #208 on: 14/05/11, 12:41 »
    Hello, I had this page bookmarked during my 2ww so thought I would add my symptoms, I had AF type cramping & backache I am hot all of the time especially at night, my boobs were bigger and sore but I think this was more down to the progesterone, I also had implantation bleeding for 3 days (4dp 5dp & 6dp a 5dt) just very light brown when I wiped however on the middle day of IB I had some red when I wiped and I thought it was all over but then it stopped just completely clear the next evening! Then a positive pregnancy test 3 days later confirmed our happy news!

Since getting my BFP I have been peeing a lot more (every hour) and have been having nausea, it starts with a funny taste that turns into heartburn then feeling really sick if I don't eat but then I still feel sick after I eat for a while but I didn't select nausea/peeing more as one of my symptoms as I didn't get it until after!

Anyway good luck to you all  ^hugme^ and I hope the 2ww doesn't drag too much

Lou x x

Offline Gladys07

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #209 on: 29/06/11, 09:57 »
    Any ladies that are reading this and then go on to get a BFP, please post on here as it has helped me immensely in the 2ww

Dx