* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1241971 times)

0 Members

Offline wendycat

• VIP Member Sponsor
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #210 on: 29/06/11, 10:04 »
Hello

I just got an early BFP, it's two days before my OTD. Here are my symptoms:

• Boobs though originally sore, are now not really sore during the day, but slightly sore on an evening
  • Needing a nap midday (I'll miss that when I go back to work) and an early night, but generally feeling quite energetic
  • nausea, but only when I'm hungry or traveling in the car
  • increased sense of smell
  • AF pains, but only occasionally
  • Some dizzy spells and light headedness
  • Slight change in CM
  • I was going to say a loss of appetite, but actually I'm quite hungry today
  • A penchant for supernoodles
;D

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline misha moo

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #211 on: 29/06/11, 23:41 »
    Hey Ladies

Though i would post and give a bit of  a different input, i had no symptoms during the 2ww and huge lack of them now and i am over 9wks preg! Really felt disappointed by my lack of them on 2ww and it was making me think it was going to be a negative. I have only had AF type pains during my preg and was also starting to get convinced that there was nothing going on in there however scans have showed baby grown well. So to any ladies not having anything symptoms during the 2ww, its doesn't mean you will get a BFN!! ^reiki^

Good luck to any 2ww ladies xx

Offline suzy2509

modify
    « Reply #212 on: 30/06/11, 11:24 »
    HI are cold symptoms normal? I have woke with a sore throat and blocked nose

Offline Gladys07

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #213 on: 30/06/11, 11:44 »
    Suzy...OTD for me is tomorrow, but I have had this also and I have read a few people that have also had.  I am hoping it is

Dxx

Offline Gladys07

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #214 on: 3/07/11, 07:37 »
    Hello Ladies

This thread was a god send during my two week wait, I read almost every day to keep me positive.

I got a  ^OMGBFP^ moment on Friday!!! I am so ecstatic and happy and spent most of Friday crying and smiling.

Below are what I have experienced so far.

In the 2ww after day 8 I got a lot of cramping that felt like a pulled muscle, this was my main and practically only symptom throughout so I looked it up and found out that it is a hormone called Relaxin that is secreted in pg that helps your pelvis change shape and move apart ready for your uterus to grow...but it also has the effect of making you prone to pulling muscles etc as everything starts to relax!! This  is a pregnancy sign.

I had an odd taste in mouth every now and then but lasted a minute and went. 
    Dizzy feeling on two occasions for abbot 1/2 hour but also felt similar to when AF is due
    Day before OTD I felt that Af feeling
    Stuffy nose throughout with blood and still have

Any ladies reading this please keep this thread going as it is so helpful and of course wish you alter best for  a BFP.

Dxx

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #215 on: 12/07/11, 07:07 »
    Hi Ladies,

I have had this lovely thread bookmarked throughout my 2ww, which was actually 18 days for me!!!!!! It drove me crazy towards the end  ^idiot^ but it paid off as i got my  ^BFP^ yesterday  ;D

Looking back i suppose i did have a few symptoms which i will list below

- Sore boobs on & off
    - Cramping & twinging
    - Abit lighthead now & then
    - Flt sick once or twice
    - Tiredness

I hope this helps anybody that is reading This post & remember stay positive  ^reiki^

Offline louisem25

modify
    « Reply #216 on: 12/07/11, 08:12 »
    Congrats Carey!
    I too have just got my BFP and had symptoms which I kept thinking would lead to a BFN.
    Mine were:

Period Pains
    Cramps
    Bad lower back
    Felt a bit sicky at times
    Bloated!
    Wind lol

I loved this thread as it gave me hope for my BFP. xx

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #217 on: 12/07/11, 10:26 »
    Congrats to you too Louise.... Yay a BFP  ^hugme^ Are you having an early scan?

I forgot Ive had wind too..... lol  ;D DH hasn't been impressed  ;D

xxxx

Offline louisem25

modify
    « Reply #218 on: 12/07/11, 10:38 »
    Lol, Wind just can't be helped :P
    I haven't called my clinic yet as my test day isn't actually until tomorrow.
    They usually book you in for a scan in a couple of weeks though. I can't wait for it :) !

What about you?

xxxx

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #219 on: 12/07/11, 13:37 »
    What made you test early? Hopefully not too much of a wait for your scan then  :)

I'm not sure how i managed it ^idiot^ but i didn't test early. I called my clinic yesterday to let them know & they have asked me to do another test in a week (Monday) to make sure its still a BFP it bloody better be  ^bigbad^ then to call them again & they will arrange my scan. I did do two different make tests yesterday & they were both positive so I'm happy with that. Did you do more than one? lol

xx