* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1242886 times)

0 Members

Offline toops

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #220 on: 15/07/11, 14:58 »
Hi all, I am on my 2ww and due to test next Tues 19th. My symptoms have been:-
sicky, lighheaded, windy pops (!), hungry, bigger boobs,  itchy nipples and feeling very horny last few days, a little bit of beige spotting on two separate ocassions.
Just hoping I get a positive result. This thread is great, I feel normal!  Thank you xxx  ^pray^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #221 on: 16/07/11, 07:56 »
    Hi toops,

Good luck with your test on Tue not long now, i hope you get your BFP xxxxx

Offline toops

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #222 on: 16/07/11, 09:04 »
    Thank you Carey - congrats to you!!!! 

Offline SWEET73

• DH 40
    modify
    « Reply #223 on: 22/07/11, 08:54 »
    Hi Everyone!!

Had my pregnancy confirmed yersterday by the hospital levels are 464!

Symptoms I had were period feeling pains that were mild came and went
    Veiny b's fuller
    Having to go to the loo more to wee
    Had a feeling that it had worked

;D ;D ;D

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #224 on: 22/07/11, 13:05 »
    Sweet73 - Congrats on you BFP  :)

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #225 on: 4/09/11, 20:29 »
    Hello lovely Ladies
    Please can anyone shed light on my current situation?....I stopped ttc some months ago but for some strange reason for the past couple of days am wondering IF i might have fallen preggers!!!! scared to think about it too much but maybe one of you lovely ladies can shed some light on wether or not am going insane or there is another explantion??... Firstly the 1st day of my last period was 19th of Aug.  My hubby works away from home but we had sex on day 10 x2 and day 11 x1 only because my hubby was home and for no other reson than we wanted to. Didnt think anything of it but for the past couple of days i have had pain/discomfort low dwn and slightly to the right side of where my womb is, it was a little on and off but when i coughed i felt a tight pulling pain around that same place, abit like i had pulled somthing! i am feeling wet in the knicker area not like ov cm but wet! This is what as made me think ..could i be??? To add to this i have been a little emotional for the past few days also. I am today on day 17 of my cycle and when last used ov monitor i was ovulating day 12 (i last tested this in Feb 2011) Today i have so far felt no strange pains or discomfort. I am due on around day 26 to 28 so far too early to think about testing. My boobs are not really tender but starting to feel alittle tingly but then they do that leading upto af so nothing out of the norm in that area. Surly i couldnt possibly be, surly it cant be ovulation pains so late in my cycle as this would of been day 15 and 16, surly there is another explanation??? Please can anyone tell me if they have had symptoms like mine whether it went on to be a BFP or not. Feeling rather strange about the whole me thing and wondering what the hell as been happening over the past couple of days inside my body. Just want to add i am still wet in the knicker area! Really sorry for some of the tmi but i am confussed right now!
    I have posted this on other sites but didnt say that i have also woke during the night feeling very hot indeed. As for peeing thats hard for me to say because i pee alot anyway lol

Big congrats to all you lovely Ladies
    Loll x x

Offline Gladys07

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #226 on: 4/09/11, 21:11 »
    Hi Loll

My only symptom I had started on day 8 of 2ww and was like a pulled muscle, on side and under bellybutton. It is a pregnancy hormone called relaxin.

Good luck hon and let us know you get on

Dx

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #227 on: 4/09/11, 21:17 »
    Thank you Gladys07 not heard of that before but thats helpfull to know x

Offline Honeybear17

modify
    « Reply #228 on: 6/09/11, 23:58 »
    Hi girls

I am new on this thread. I have been searching for some reassurance and came across this so thought I would say hi to you all.

I had my EC on 26th Aug and ET on 28th Aug. I had 1 embie transferred. I am currently on my 2ww and my test date is 11th Sept (this Sunday) however going to hold out till 12th Sept as I feel the 11th is an unlucky day due to the 10th anniv of the twin towers. I was admitted to hospital last Friday with OHSS. I had a huge stomach full of fluid. My bloods came back extremely high. I was in so much pain I couldnt walk, move or even go to the toilet without being in excrutiating pain. I was placed on a drip and after 3 days I was sent home and feel a whole lot better and although still not 100% I am improving every day. I have 5/6 days till my OTD. The past 2 days I have been experiencing some cramps in my uterus/ovary area. So much so that last night they woke me up in the middle of the night. I have felt so very low today and woke in tears because I felt that everything was starting to crumble and AF was on her way. My (.)(.) are so sore too and my nipples are ultra sensative but that is probably the Cyclogest. I know that these can be a sign of PG and I am keeping everything crossed and praying that it works. I speak to my embie every day.

People have said to me 'you just know when you are pregnant' 'you feel different'. How do you know? What do you feel? It is so frustrating but I dont know how I should be feeling!!!! For someone that has never been pregnant before I guess it is hard to explain. I feel the same as every other month when AF is due. I want this so much and have waited so long for this. I hope that the OHSS has not hindered this chance.

Hope everyone is well.

Honeybear xx

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #229 on: 7/09/11, 10:16 »
    Honeybear- Firstly i would like to say welcome to the 2ww and being pupo  :)  Sorry to hear about you illness but glad to hear your feelin abit better. Right i have 3 children to a previous marrage and now married to a man who as not had children and this is why at my age i have been ttc. When i was pregnant with my 1st two (now age 25 and 23) i was very young and both was planed pregnancys. It was diffrent back then as they was no sites to read up on and docs didnt test untill a week after your missed period but  if i remember right i didnt know i was pregnant until missed period but seem to remember sore boobs which happened around time of missed period i had no other symptoms and the morning sickness kicked in big time around week 8. With my last child (now age15) i had been diagnosed with endo and had had lab done and also dye through the tubes. I was waiting for an appointment to go back and discuss where to go from there. I was due on just after new year now keep in mind the last thing on my mind then was getting preggers but my boobs started to tingle and feel tender and i started thinking "if i didnt know anybetter i would swear i was pregnant" this was just a feeling that i cant explain i just felt! Anyway to cut along storie short i decided on the 8th of Jan to do a test just so it would show negative and then af would arrive. To my surprice and my hubbys it turned out to be BFP this was just days after my missed period. My appointment with the doc was that week on the 10th and he was has surprised has i was, he scaned me and there she was, i went on to bleed at 8,12 and 16 weeks but went on to deliver a perfect little girl. I have had 2 miscarrages one before my 1st born and one after my 2nd was born, both of these had been unplaned pregnancys. The 1st miss was at 12 weeks and i was so ill from before my missed period up untill i discovered i was pregnant which by then was 6/7 weeks, this was due to a contraceptive pill the doc had put me and so any symptom i had was brushed off as the dam pill making me ill. The 2nd miss, well i didnt get the chance to know i was pregnant has this was before my endo had been discovered and i was having a lot of female problems at that time. My period arrived when it should off but i lost a rather large thing and was in pain so i took it to the docs and told i was having a miss, I am telling you all this to show that somtimes you know nothing and other times its a feeling. I think when your waiting to fall preggers your mind is in tune with your body and when your not well untill your missed period you prob just dont think about it so any little sign is then not seen. I had stopped ttc but then this last month i have had symptoms i am thinking they must of been stronger symptoms than usual af like symptoms or it wouldnt of been in my mind (more so the wet knicker part) also that the symptoms have been earlyer in my cycle than usual. Who knows but time will tell. Good luck chick hope all goes well for you x

Afm- I believe that my early symptoms are part of  a dreaded cold/flu bug that i have woken to.  Headache, stuffy nose, aches all over, so tired but cant sleep and basicly i feel like crap. I left work early yesterday due to dizzy spells that i now believe was the start of this cold/flu bug!!! My boobs are alittle sensertive and i am aware of a dull ache dwn below my wetness as now turned to just moist (sorry for tmi) and i am now cycle day 20 so this will be the reason as af is not too far away. The only strange thing is that all tho boobs tend to go a little tender during my last week of cycle i rarely get cramps and if i do they are either day before af or on the day of af never days before. Oh well time for hot water bottle and back to bed for me.

Good luck to all you lovely ladies wishing you a happy and healthy pregnance and to all you ladies waiting hope you all get your bfp

Love loll x
    sorry for typo,s prob done afew but not well enough to go back and correct lol