* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1242894 times)

0 Members

Offline Ems2

modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #230 on: 7/09/11, 13:47 »
Hi Ladies, just wanted to say I love this thread, i've been worrying for the last few days that my aching pains / twinges are my AF coming and got quite down, but reading this thread has bounced me back into a good mood in the hope that it may not be over yet and I can still be positive. 

thanks to all you lovely ladies who have posted symptoms of BFP - it is a massive help :).  only 5 more days to OTD - eek xxx

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #231 on: 7/09/11, 13:59 »
    Hi Ems2 Good luck for your test date not long now  :)  Can i ask if this is a natural 2week wait or are you pupo? if so how are you been feeling ??

Sorry its just dawned on me your pupo so sorry not thinking propley its this dam cold lol

Offline pinkcat

• Chat Quiz Tournament Winner 2012 !
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • The cat's pyjamas
    modify
    « Reply #232 on: 7/09/11, 18:13 »
    Hi ladies,

This thread is for members to record what symptoms they experienced in the 2ww that resulted in a BFP.

For general 2ww chat please use the threads in the main area:

TTC naturally https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=263044.0

Sep 2ww with tx https://www.fertilityfriends.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=269490.0

Good luck! ^fairydust^  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Offline Toothfairy

• Gold Member
    • Everything happens for a reason x
    modify
    « Reply #233 on: 7/09/11, 23:14 »
    Dear Pinkcat

Creating this thread was a blessing.. It has put at ease on many issues.. I had my ET today 1 blastocyte implanted!! Advised OTD is 18th..

Fingers cross and pray the next 10days go smoothly...

Hope everyone else is well! The one thing my embryologist advised me on today was stop stressing and to drink only 3 litres of water. I am at a risk of OHSS but she said not to consume more fluids..

The nurses at my ACU are amazing.. They also advised get good sleep and to take the cyclogest before bedtime to alow maximum effect.. Dont know how true that is but worth a try..

Have heard brazil nuts are beneficial... Anyone else tried this..

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #234 on: 14/09/11, 19:10 »
    Hi All
    Quick question for you lovely ladies that got your BFP's... Did any one test and get bfn then tested two or more days later and got your bfp's

Please answer if you can has this would be a great help. I tested on day 26 and bfn but feel preggers i know i know may be wishful thinking but i actually really do feel it and am now getting very scared as its day 28 for me tomorrow and dont want to see another bfn. No signs af will come but then i dont always get signs. I have had a very strange month and will list all symptoms if/when i get a bfp but for now could really do with hearing some positve stories
    Love Loll x

Offline Pippy01

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #235 on: 15/09/11, 17:49 »
    Hi loll , just looked on here and saw your post and thought I'd ask how you are getting on . I am waiting to test tomorrow although tested earlier today and got a bfn so thinking the worst it's my otd  tomorrow 16th so keeping fingers crossed.
    U hope you got your bfp and all is well . If not big hugs and love to you both stay positive. Just wanted to give you a quick message while passing xx

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #236 on: 15/09/11, 18:04 »
    Hi all
    Pippy thanks for asking but got af this morning so all over. Must of been wishful thinking only. was upset this morning but ok about it now

Good luck for tomorrow hun x

Offline Hilaryl

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #237 on: 16/09/11, 10:07 »
    Hey

Been ages since I posted as had a treatment break but really would appreciate some advice from you ladies!

Had ET Monday 12th of a day 4 embie (just the one egg collected) so day 8 now

So far symptoms been similar to some others
    - weeing more often (probably cos I am trying to drink more fluids than normal)
    - tired
    - twinges as if by my ovaries (bit like when egg releases)
    - tiredness
    - wind!

However today started feeling really down - this is normally one of my earliest AF symptoms and so now starting to worry (been pretty positive up to now).  Anyone else had this and gone on to BFP?  Also no sensitive nipples despite the fact I am on 2 x cyclogest per day plus Gestone injections every 3 days.

Hope for some advice
    xx

PS Good luck to anyone testing today!

Offline flutterbye bye

modify
    « Reply #238 on: 17/09/11, 17:17 »
    Hi ladies

I have now completed my 2ww (15/09), so thought I would let you know how it was for me.....it was an absolute whirlwind and I hope I can help answer sone of your worries.
    First sign 4dp - (.)(.) enlarged and tired.
    By 5dp I started spotting not blood not flowing and no pain!
    This continued
    By 6dp I realised that I was wing continually woke at 6am by tummy cramp & having to literally run to the loo (yes diarrhoea type ) this continued and still happens now. This is a type of morning sickness you feel nauseous but your not sick. This happens like clockwork each morning and can return if I have a cup of tea too soon!
    Brown spotting continued still v light No clots No cramps.
    7dp so tired, obviously resting due to spotting and clinic upped cyclogest from 2 to 3 to hopefully help.
    8dp seemed to stop no spotting but was still anxious.
    9dp morning thing continued but loss now red....devastated I gave up. Also tested to find a faint (and I mean faint) line appeared. I still didn't believe.
    10dp complete bed rest & loss is flowing but morning sickness continued. Tested again positive bit clearer today.
    11dp still the same. Blood loss flowing still no clots no pain. Morning sickness continued. I still gave up hope!
    13dp called clinic as tested again and very positive (all same tests) alot darker than Monday's. Clinic advised to go to A&E (as clinic not local) for beta. Checked over no pain no shoulder pain no clots. Also beta came bk at 83. Got to re test Friday and rest as per!
    15dp loss seems lighter - tested again and positive came within secs best result yet. Went to A&E bloods came back at 244 we were unbelievably happy. They had tripled and clinic were very pleased with the result.
    Advised to rest but not full be rest as loss is slowing down.
    16dp loss even lighter morning sickness again and woke 3 times for pee and burning hot.
    Scan booked for 6th oct.

It has been the hardest time of out lives the last 2 weeks we have been through every emotion. But it's been worth every tear.

Yes I'm still resting but jst taking the advise of my clinic, everyone is nervous and worried in the first trimester and of course we are. But I can say I knew I was pregnant through the morning sickness and (.)(.) also the tiredness. Emotions are high but We are now confident in saying we're pregnant !!!!

Hope this helps as google sent me mad with people posting about loss but never confirming the outcome.

Hugs to you all Flutterbye  x x

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #239 on: 17/09/11, 18:15 »
    Congratulations flutterbye bye  :) x