* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1242884 times)

0 Members

Offline Cious Gal

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #250 on: 23/09/11, 14:53 »
Hi ladies,

I took great comfort from this link and thought I should share my symptoms.

Day 5 post 2 day transfer   Mild Cramps for about and hour then nothing
Day 6-7         Cramps resurfaced at midnight and went on for the whole day into day 7, there were mild but felt as if AF was on her way.
Day 7 – 10      I started having this mild constant head ache around my right eye and a dry mouth. I also started peeing a lot.

Day 11 I woke up with a very severe heartburn and almost choked from the gas. I was burping and farting at the same time and I could not go back to sleep. I tested in the evening of day 11 with a clear blue digital and got the long awaited BFP.

Today day 13, the clinic called to confirm my BFP with HCG levels at 206.

This is the first time in my four attempts at ICSI that I did not take time off for the 2ww. The ET day I came straight out wore my clothes and went home. I carried on as normal as possible, I prayed a lot, drank Pineapple juice, ate Brazilian nut, took selenium tabs and Omega 3 fish oil from H&B, and baby aspirin. This was the first time I ever took baby aspirin.
My bb’s remained tender throughout the 2ww

XXXXX

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Toothfairy

• Gold Member
    • Everything happens for a reason x
    modify
    « Reply #251 on: 23/09/11, 22:32 »
    Cious gal congrats..

Soo happy to hear all of you are having symptoms.. I had my OTD on Sunday 18th sept.. Been doing a pee stick since as I haven't had a chance to go for a blood test..

Still hasn't sunk in.. My boobs are still tender, having occasional cramps and feeling very tired!

My well wishes and happy thoughts are with you all

Xxxxx

Offline 4paws

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #252 on: 2/10/11, 13:51 »
    Hello

Did anyone experience arching limbs (esp thighs & calfs) and / or sore skin?

Thx
    4paws

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #253 on: 2/10/11, 19:29 »
    Hi 4paws,

I had itchy skin, which then became sore after i had scratched it to bits...... lol  ;D

I hope everything is ok? when is your test date?

xx

Offline larny g

modify
    « Reply #254 on: 6/10/11, 09:54 »
    Hi ladies, I am currently in my 2ww following oi.  I ovulated last thurs.  Have had sore boobs for a while now and bad cramps for the last three days.  Have a couple of ulcers in my mouth and a couple of spots.  Very bloated and gassy but could be due to cyclogest.  My test date is 11th oct.  Boobs feel like they are not so swollen anymore and i'm worried.  Is it too early to get my period yet?

Any advice would be great.

Thank you
    xxxxxx

Offline Carey

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #255 on: 6/10/11, 12:26 »
    Larnyg - Only one more week till your OTD  :) Hang on in there, i know its hard but try not to test before hand.
    Im sure all the symtoms you have & are getting & that sometimes go all together are a good sign & that AF stays away.
     ^pray^ for your BFP

XXX

Offline larny g

modify
    « Reply #256 on: 7/10/11, 09:17 »
    Thanks for the advice babycrazy.  Went on the thread and asked Agate, she said the meds i'm on should pretty much cover all the bases and if I get a negative this time, think it is all over anyway as husband has said no more trying.  So am going to absolutely gutted.

AFM today, cramping has eased up nearly completely and boobs are not so sore, remember from past experiences that this is prob not good, not testing for another five days, so hope there's still time for me. Praying to me old grandad up above.

Lots of love to all you lovely ladies. xxxxxxx

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #257 on: 7/10/11, 17:36 »
    Larny g- Stay strong not long before otd sending lots of  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ and  ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^ you get a bfp.

Loll x

Offline larny g

modify
    « Reply #258 on: 7/10/11, 20:59 »
    Thanks for all your support girls, more than I get from my hubby as he's off down the pub to watch the footy, think he tries to stay away as much as he can.

This site has been a godsend for me.

Symptoms today, period pains are back again but a bit lower down, think that's defo AF rearing her ugly head.  Trying to keep going.

xxxxxxx

Offline catesy

modify
    « Reply #259 on: 8/10/11, 08:16 »
    Larny g this might reassure...I was certain AF was on her way and the embie hadn't taken before my OTD. However 5 dpt I was sure it had worked cause I had sore bbs and felt funny tummy, but after that symptoms started to fade and by 9dpt, bbs were less sore and a heavy feeling in my pelvis like AF was def coming. But 2days before OTD I felt like I was going to pass out after lunch and funny taste started.  I was hesitant to hope but 2 days later positive result.  I did have cramps from about 10dpt until well after my OTD. So even when things appear to be hopeless, sometimes the outcome changes.

I def suggest waiting to test, you're crazy enough during 2ww, don't add to the drama!  You won't know for certain until OTD, so take each day as it is, you'll get there!