* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1240453 times)

0 Members

Offline Loll

modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #260 on: 8/10/11, 18:24 »
Hi all

Does any one know about the predictor hpt? it is supose to pk hcg levels up at 12.1/2 uml. Just wondered if anyone tested early and got a very faint pink line

Please post your views on this test if you know anything

Loll x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #261 on: 11/10/11, 14:24 »
    Hi girls
    Just an update, i did a test on saturday afternoon (day24) and got the faintest of faint lines using a predictor pregnancy hpt. Did one again Monday afternoon using another predictor and the line still very faint but slightly more visable ( you can see the pink in the line so cant be evapration line because they have no colour in them. Anyway Monday afternoon i also used a first responce that was negative. This morning tested again (day 27) and got a very faint line again with the predictor but another negative with first responce. Apprantley first responce can detect hcg levels of 25 but the predictor can detect levels as low as 12 and half.
    I am asuming that after 3 tests using predictor that they cant all be faulty and because there is the faintest pink line then some hcg must of been picked up but not enough to show up on first responce. Is my due day tomorrow (day28). I am thinking its most prob a chem preg due to the predictor results that are so faint but slighty more visable on each one.

Just wanted to know if any one experised anything like this? and also to say dont use the predictor it drives you insane  ^idiot^

I am not holding out much hope but have decided that if af does not arrive tomorrow then i wont test again until Thursday and use a clear blue hpt

Good luck to everyone ttc
    Loll x

Offline Hopeglory

• Un-Ranked
    modify
    « Reply #262 on: 11/10/11, 15:22 »
    Hi Ladies -This thread has also help me a lot this time and thought I'd list all my symptoms, if it will be of help to anyone else. Just got my BFP today (10 days post 5dt), confirmed by blood test and HPT. Got the first positive on clear blue at 8 days post 5dt.

Day 1 and 2 - stomach cramp like pains
    Day 3 and 4 - Back ache on and off
    Day 5 -funny taste in mouth started, feeling dizzy, very dry mouth
    Day 6 -  Achy boobs, feeling hot and sweaty.
    Day 7 - 10 - Funny taste getting worse, feeling dizzy and breathless, dry mouth, dry skin.

I know sounds too early but i can no longer do up my trousers too! I think this probably has more to do with all the medication more than anything.

Good luck.

Offline Alra

modify
    « Reply #263 on: 20/10/11, 18:02 »
    Hello ladies,

had my  ^BFP^ confirmed today by the clinic, so I can now officially post my early symptoms in the hope it will help some of you!

So, here they are:

- extreme dizziness, which started a couple of days after ET and is still here (in fact, on Monday I fainted!)
    - pain in my tummy, at times similar to AF cramps, other times more like twinges
    - funny taste in my mouth

^fairydust^ to all of us!
    Alra

Offline pinkbabe

• Gold Member
    • Our Beautiful Princess x
    modify
    « Reply #264 on: 25/10/11, 12:13 »
    bookmarking x

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #265 on: 25/10/11, 16:46 »
    Congratulations to you all with your BFP's
    Mine turned out to be a chem preg  :(

Good luck to you all
    Loll x

Offline pinkbabe

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #266 on: 25/10/11, 16:47 »
    Loll, im so very sorry  :'(   ^hugme^  xx

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #267 on: 25/10/11, 16:51 »
    Thank you pinkbabe

The only symptoms i had was little ewcm (strange i am normaly like a slug, sorry for tmi) bad ovulation pains that i dont normally get and sore boobs. Even after my bleeding stopped i had sore boobs but then i was also still getting faint positves up untill 2 days after af so thats's prob why.

Loll x

Offline pinkbabe

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #268 on: 25/10/11, 16:53 »
    Oh dear Loll, what a sad time for you  ^hugme^ i hope you can take some time to think about things, find a way forward and achieve success very soon  ^reiki^   ^hugme^  xxx

Offline Loll

modify
    « Reply #269 on: 25/10/11, 16:59 »
    Aww thank you Pinkbabe. It was a very unsettling time, didnt know if bleeding was the miss or i was still prgnant. EPU said to keep testing untill i got the BFN so in a way it was a relieve when bfn came but also very disapointing. Strange that i already felt it was a chem pregnancy before bleeding started which was a day late.

Wishing you lots of luck and sending you some  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ x