* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1211617 times)

0 Members

Offline Lou L

• Un-Ranked
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #50 on: 30/01/07, 15:34 »
Hi,

I've had 2 2ww's - 1st one bfn & second bfp. My symptons were the same both times - period type pains, spotting & bloating. I was therefore convinced 2nd cycle hadn't worked. Only difference was the cycle that worked i had nightsweats about 10 days after the transfer.
Good luck
love
Lou

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Julie-Anne

• Gold Member
    • Kiwi girl in London- thanks for the bubbles!!!!
    modify
    « Reply #51 on: 12/02/07, 18:52 »
    What a great thread to read while on 2ww. Never had a BFP yet but the comments and vote really interesting

Thanks

Julie  :)

Offline sheena 1M

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #52 on: 20/02/07, 00:25 »
    Did anyone who got a BFP have a dry mouth some time in the 2 week wait.  Im 6 days past ovulation and suddenly go it quite badly.  id be thrilled if its a good sign but doubt it! 8 days to go before testing.

Sheena xxx

Offline kjones

• My beautiful dog Sweep
    modify
    « Reply #53 on: 25/02/07, 16:42 »
    I only had et 2 days ago but have been getting bad af type pains in my stomach and back.  I had been really worrying about it but my mind is sort of at rest now.

Kerry
    xxx

Offline flowerpot

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Been through hell & back but will come back strong
    modify
    « Reply #54 on: 27/02/07, 14:53 »
    Sheena - looks like a dry mouth was a good sign!!  ^congrats^  Huge Congratulations on your ^BFP^

Offline sheena 1M

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #55 on: 27/02/07, 17:43 »
    Thanks Flowerpot - yes the dry mouth thing has really stood out and I still have it. I read its the start of morning sickness.  Please please let this one go full term.  This is worse than the 2WW for me. I couldn't bare loosing another one.

All the best
    Sheena
    xx

Offline poppins

• Gold Member
    • Amber after 10 yrs & then Isla, very lucky!
    modify
    « Reply #56 on: 14/04/07, 14:52 »
    Hi,

I had 2 5 day old embies put back then had twinges day 3ish and then a dull ache in the morning of the next day, this must of been implantation sypmtom's if we feel them!  ::) then I had nothing for the rest of the time apart from tiredness and a strong sense of smell at the end, and a funny feeling in the back of my throat! which wasn't on the options!  :) I also had a creamy discharge after I tested from day 10/11.  And now I'm totally shattered and deffinately feel pregnant already, and I'm only 4 wks and 5 days!  :)

Good idea for a poll!  ;)

Poppins x

Offline Clareybob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #57 on: 20/04/07, 12:42 »
    Hello all,
    Just got my BFP so thought I'd add my symptoms to the poll.  Just wondered if 'painful boobs' could be added.  That was more noticeable than them being huge, though they did grow a bit  ;D ;D

Good luck to all you still waiting.  And chiefly my advice would be: don't interpret symptoms of AF pains as anything bad, cos I had them most of the time!

Clarey xxx

Offline Rosie P

• Good Luck to my Fertility Friends
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    • My lovely girls
    modify
    « Reply #58 on: 8/05/07, 18:19 »
    Hi I've not voted as I had no symptoms at all. Normally with the Clomid cycles I had what could be classed as pg symptoms, but this last one had none so guess I should have known that was different from the norm. I suppose the lack of symptoms in itself could have been a symptom.

Rosie. xxx

Offline Clareybob

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #59 on: 8/05/07, 19:53 »
    HI Rosie,
    Just thought I'd let you know you can vote for 'no symptoms' on the list.  It would probably reassure all those other lucky people out there with no symptoms that this is also normal and doesn't mean they aren't pg.

Hope all's going well with you & your story...

Clarey

ps who is in charge of adding symptoms?  I still think painful boobs should be added!!!