* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1211639 times)

0 Members

Offline Susanna

modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #80 on: 28/02/08, 17:36 »
In addition to large and sore boobs, I felt bloated just as I would before AF. That's how dh guessed I was pregnant before the test date, since I was complaining about the bloatedness for a few days. Usually AF comes on the next day...

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline Oonagh14

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #81 on: 28/02/08, 19:42 »
    Right my symptoms were- large veiny boobs, increased cm and af type pains  :)

Offline Little Miss Patient

• Patiently waiting for my precious BFP....
    modify
    « Reply #82 on: 26/03/08, 21:30 »
    The 2 symptoms I had that seemed odd to me were backache from 11dpt (i never get back ache before AF) and (sorry TMI) blood in my bogeys  :o  and as I hadnt had a nose bleed or anything for years I googled this and it turned out to be quite common in early pregnancy - something to do with blood flow i think?!

Natalie x

Offline armi

• Gold Member
    • Mother Perpetually Tired
    modify
    « Reply #83 on: 5/05/08, 19:53 »
    Hi I am half way through 2ww... this thread is fascinating. I had bloating in the first week, although now it has disappeared. I had spotting 10dpo and 11dpo. That stopped. The last two days I have had a funny taste in my mouth ( am I imaging this- because I really want to be pg?)
    Anyway my test date is Frday 9th May. Will let you know if I am pos or neg.

Offline TQ

• Living, Loving, Laughing
    modify
    « Reply #84 on: 14/05/08, 11:26 »
    Ok, I'm halfway through my 2ww so I don't yet know if these symptoms mean good or bad news, but here you go:

On day of positive OPK got really strong cramps in my side - a bit like I'd pulled a muscle around my ovary - it was also the one that was dominant.  By the end of that day I could barely walk it was so painful.  Next day it went down a bit, but it's still really painful over a week later - just not as bad.  Not sure how it's related other than to suggest I had a strong ovulation I guess.

I had a few AF type twinges down below but she's not due for at least another 4/5 days so a bit odd.

Also had an IBS style cramping on day 5 of the wait which I've not had in years.

I am unbelievably thirsty - I usually drink tons anyway, but getting through water like it's going out of fashion - my throat and mouth just feel really, really dry.

Not had my normal skin break-out yet which I would expect around now pre-AF, so crossing fingers this is a good sign.

Feel like I could cry at the drop of a hat - and embarrassingly very nearly did at work this morning when I was talking to a colleague.

Also had a dream about masturbating - I've had dreams about sex in the last few months, but none were actually physical in that I woke up needing to orgasm!  And my CM has gone from creamy to sticky to eggwhite to creamy again - normally it would pretty much dry up after ovulation.

But today my boobs have started to get sore which is exactly as I'd expect just before AF.  I've also started to get sore down below - again this is a normal pre-AF symptom.

I guess I just have to wait and see.... ::)

Offline armi

• Gold Member
    • Mother Perpetually Tired
    modify
    « Reply #85 on: 14/05/08, 21:14 »
    Oh and it is a  ^BFP^.

Offline TQ

• Living, Loving, Laughing
    modify
    « Reply #86 on: 15/05/08, 09:17 »
    Congrats armi!  That's great news!

Offline vickied

modify
    « Reply #87 on: 26/06/08, 11:59 »
    hi girls still on my 2ww on day 9 and my symptoms keep changing at first i had awfull cramps and sore sore boobs big well i wish but big for me lol
    and on day 8 nothing not a single thing well sorry but my nipple are tender but boobs back to norm has anyone had this

Offline Sunshine73

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #88 on: 26/06/08, 17:16 »
    I recently got a natural BFP after 2 failed ICSI's, and I had period pains and even enough spotting to believe AF had arrived (I'd even started using protection, but then it stopped).

I don't recall feeling any different during the 2WW - possibly because I wasn't expecting anything to happen, but I did have a couple of dizzy spells.

Good luck!

Offline tixy

• my yummy boy!
    modify
    « Reply #89 on: 27/07/08, 18:47 »
    couldnt resist looking at this! :-[
    well i have sore boobs have had since day 6/7, dont normally get sore boobs on Tx even when i was on extra cyclogest last time.....im on gestone 50mg this time.??? they are more sore in the evenings and at night.
    got sore back at bottom very very mild not sure in my imagination. had some pains in left ovary around day 7/8! hardly any cramps since!
    peeing quite abit/ bloated but i do get that anyway....its more so towards the end of the day.
    tired but that could be lack of exercise.....not running, swimming or cycling.
    OR...........it could ALL be in my imagination! :-\

lets see what Friday brings????? ^pray^ ^pray^ ^pray^