* Author Topic: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP  (Read 1220699 times)

0 Members

Offline babycrazy

• Gold Member
modify
Re: 2ww symptoms that went onto a BFP
« Reply #40 on: 8/10/06, 04:15 »
^hello^

I thought it would be good for girls like me on the 2ww who are reading into every little symptom!

Started as I'm experiencing something new, I'm sat on a chair and I feel as though I'm spinning and about to tip off! ^scared^

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline babycrazy

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #41 on: 8/10/06, 04:24 »
    Could be a good sign, low blood presure. Blood presure drops in first 3 mths of pregnacy, Light headed and dizziness is a sympton.of low BP[/img]
    XX
    K
    BC

Offline flowerpot

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Been through hell & back but will come back strong
    modify
    « Reply #42 on: 13/10/06, 09:47 »
    Thanks BC
    It didnt lead to a BFP the month I had the dizziness.  Sat again in the 2WW and again reading through these posts!!

^thank you^ girls x

Offline sarahstewart

• VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #43 on: 13/10/06, 10:40 »
    Flower - I had AF pains - much stronger than usual and earlier.....lots of BIG spots AND a coldsore!!!!! Oh and dry skin  ^idiot^

Offline Imogen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #44 on: 22/11/06, 17:15 »
    Okay,

I've had two 2WW so far and am now on my third.

On my first, positive one I had lots of twinges/af pains all through but ALSO had giddiness, extra hunger and extra sharp sense of smell which gave me clues I was pg, but these signs only appeared in the 2nd week.  I got a faint positive from day 12.

On my second, negative one I was sure it hadn't worked from the start.  I got bad af pains from about day 8 and started to bleed on day 12.

I'm now on my third 2WW and am on day 6.  Have been feeling starving (which I also always do pre af) and did have some af pains earlier today. 

It is very very hard as lots of very early pg signs are the same as af signs.
    If I feel dizzy/sharp smell though, I'll be getting excited.  Here's hoping.  I don't want to go through this again....

love to all,
    IMogen.x.

ps if you bleed DON'T give up! I had a number of bleeds during the first 12 weeks with my ds.

Offline suzy

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Sydney, Australia
    modify
    « Reply #45 on: 23/11/06, 09:14 »
    Imogen,

^reiki^ ^reiki^ (quietly praying that this is your time :))

Suzy :-*

Offline Imogen

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #46 on: 27/11/06, 11:53 »
    Bless you, Suzy,

Well, I've made it to day 11 with no AF so here's hoping...

I.x.

ps still hungry too!

maz1980

modify
    « Reply #47 on: 29/11/06, 11:07 »
    i havent started tx yet but im so glad i read this post. looks like almost everyone gets af pains during 2ww so i know its put my mind at ease and when its my go i wont worry about the pains  :)

love maz xxx

Offline sheena 1M

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #48 on: 1/12/06, 21:17 »

I had a BFP last year [miscarried at 4 mths], and kept a diary but I now notice that I get all those symptoms almost every cycle anyway.  The one thing that stood out for me in the 2WW that I got BFP was that I did NOT get any sort of headache.  Most 2WWs I get maybe one day of eye ache or head ache.

Im sitting here with a headache on day 13 passed OV and feeling very very low as Ive had all the nausea, boobs, dizziness, itchy skin..... and just got a BFN.  I will test again tmrw but wiht this headache not looking good.

Good luck. 
    Sheena xxx

Offline flowerpot

• VIP Member Sponsor
    • Been through hell & back but will come back strong
    modify
    « Reply #49 on: 29/01/07, 09:29 »
    /bump