* Author Topic: Anyone suffer PMS during 2ww and still get BFP ?  (Read 1241 times)

0 Members

Offline ☼♥ Minxy ♥☼

• love, luck and sticky vibes
  • VIP Member Sponsor
Hi

I'm currently 4dpt and am having no real symptoms so far...the odd twinge in ovaries and belly, a couple of shooting pain in my nips and "down below" ^tmi^ , a bit of nausea and "fuzzy" head which I've put down to the cyclogest and clexane jabs...and tiredness which I think is really just from the whole treatment in general.  I'm trying not to look for or analyse any symptoms as I'm aware its only few days since transfer.

However, saying that, I've been feeling really positive up until today...but today I really feel like I've got PMS and that its all over before its begun.  I usually get really bad PMS (along with all sorts of other symptoms)...I'd been feeling bit teary this morning and then I went & had a bit of a shout at DP followed by a proper sobbing session - snot and puffy eyes !! ^eyes^ :-\ :'(   I know my PMS and it usually arrives around about now ie a week or so before AF.

I have been doing really good with visualisation, rubbing belly, talking to embies etc etc and then today this complete wave of negativity...DP keeps saying I need to stay positive & if I have bad thoughts then it won't help but its not his body or emotions that are playing havoc !!  I don't wanna feel like this or feel sorry for myself but I'm getting worried that this really is my PMS rearing its ugly head which doesn't look good for a positive result at end of 2ww !

Can anyone give me some hope that its not over yet ?

Has anyone else experienced PMS symptoms (niggley, biting other halfs head off, getting easily wound up and then bursting into tears)....and then gone on to get a BFP ???

^feedback^ ^help me^

Take care
Natasha

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline trixxie

• Gold Member
    modify
    Re: Anyone suffer PMS during 2ww and still get BFP ?
    « Reply #1 on: 1/05/06, 22:26 »
    Hi Natasha

During my 2 ww in the later part I cried for almost 2 days, one evening it got so bad I just left the tissue stuck in the bridge of my glasses. Most things made me cry, the tv, my DH being nice to me, my family being nice. I just couldnt stop. And also the thought that it had not worked. Try not to think too much into the symptom, I had aches and twinges from ovary region but I truely believe this was ovaries trying to get over the action.

Goodluck again

Offline bendybird

• Gold Member
    modify
    « Reply #2 on: 2/05/06, 08:14 »
    Hi Natasha,

I dont have any advice to offer you but ijust wanted to send you and your embies loads of positive thoughts

^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^                         

Good luck!!

Bendybird.xx

Offline Mrs Nikki

• Feline Mad Twin Mummy
    • VIP Member Sponsor
    modify
    « Reply #3 on: 2/05/06, 08:48 »
    Sending you tons of  ^reiki^ and  ^fairydust^ hunnie  :-*