* Author Topic: feeling queasy but spotting yest day9 so tested early today..... no surprise  (Read 1305 times)

0 Members

Offline fragile

• Gold Member
title says it all, been feeling queasy for 6 days now but yest i started spotting red blood not even the hopeful brown stuff.  woke feeling queasy again today so did a test OF COURSE I KNOW ITS WAY TOO EARLY i just wanted to stop driving myself demented by thinking i want to do a test i want to do a test. kept telling myself it weould be -ve & it was so now i can keep kidding myself by saying it was too early when i do a test on 31st it will be +ve. 

i just dont understand why i have been feeling so queasy.  assumed it was early implantation so hoped a little that it might have shown a BFP no info on the cyclogest to say would feel queasy & havent felt queasy on my last 2 cycles which

did anyone else feew queasy start bleeding then go on for a BFP?

demented mo x

FertilityFriends

• Advertisement

Offline yanni

• On top of Table Mt Capetown 2008
    hello Mo
    Day 9 is a little early to test, I'm also day 9 and know if I test I would have been completely depressed if it had been a BFN. The spotting can happen and in the next few days stop and a BFP would be possible. So many girls on FF have experienced this. Just try hanging on now until 31st. I know how hard it is to stay positive after seeing red blood and getting a BFN but you must keep strong. I have also felt queasy this week and it's probably to do with all the emotions that we are going through also could be cyclogest but not sure!
    let me know later how you are . ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^No AF^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^Cuddle^ ^Cuddle^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^
    heres sening you 

Offline Jo

• A Very Proud Godmother & Mother x x
    • Gold Member
    • Charlie and Mummy x x
    Hi
    Just wanted to say that day 9 is a little early, so please hang on in there :)

I have felt queasy on the lovely cyclogest most of my IVF goes, they are horrid things, and I am sure I did read somewhere that they can cause sickness.

I will keep my fingers crossed that all this is a good sign, and you have just tested early.

Try and keep away from the pee sticks until you should, cos it does make you feel negative if it comes up like it did this morning, but you have tested 5 days early, lots can happen in 5 days :) :)

Good luck !!

Love Jo
    x x

Offline fragile

• Gold Member
    well AF seems to have arrived in full force & this is what happend last time when i went on to have a BFP then mc. still so full of false hope & nausea - god i hate this

mo x

Offline yanni

• On top of Table Mt Capetown 2008
    Hello Mo

Just hang on in there, and let me know how you are today.
    I am sending you a big  ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^ ^hugme^

As for me I woke up with those well known cramps also have low back ache and feel like the  ^witch^is waiting now to show up. I really thought that maybe just maybe it would have worked for us as this is our last go. I'm 41 now so have decided not go through any more cycles, I am going to bow out gracefully as they say. Today is my day 10 and it was same time last year AF arrived so not holding much hope out of getting to day 11 again! :'(
    It's so hard to remain positive towards the testing day after so many BFN's in the past.
    I am off to car boot now, only to sit and watch the world go by with my mum and a friend of hers. Who knows I may even find a Vangough ;D ;D ;D

take care
    Love JackieXXxx

Offline MissTC

• May all our dreams come true xxxxxxxxxx
    • Gold Member
    • My miracle twins
    Hi ladies
    Mo - you have tested far too early honey - day 9 could be too early for any HCG to show in your system!  I know lots of ladies that have had BFN's cos they tested too early and have gone on to have BFP's so please do not lose hope yet honey, and hide them god damn pee sticks away until day 14!  Plenty of ladies have had bleeds as well and still got BFP!  ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^ ^reiki^

Jackie - I know from your other posts how you were dreading day 10 and have been thinking about you today  ^Cuddle^  Just praying that the  ^witch^ doesn't turn up for you honey  ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ ^noAF2^ ^No AF^ - make sure you relax at the car boot and take it easy, the cramping and back ache could just be the evil cyclogest at work!!!!   ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^ ^fairydust^

Jo - my fingers are crossed for you too honey  ^2ww^

Take care all of you
    Love
    Tracy